Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos (3325 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Gistmedia10: 12:14pm On Mar 03
A woman took to social media to curse her ex-boyfriend after he shared his pre-wedding photos, tagging her in the post. The post, which quickly went viral, revealed a series of stunning images featuring the groom-to-be and his fiancée, with the ex-girlfriend seemingly caught off guard by the unexpected mention.

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Babangidapikin: 12:16pm On Mar 03
No matter what always wish your ex well .... Because it's a relationship you have... Getting angry won't help your ministry... although e dey pain at first.. look beyond the pain and look at the good in the person..Then go find someone better...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03
He dodged her for this reason…absence of sense!

13 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by TINTINABULATION(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03
The Groom lacks discretion, and he has just been able to show the world how childish, silly, vindictive and insensitive he is as a person.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Chrisrare: 12:23pm On Mar 03
What a petulant act from the man. social media has really revealed how childish men can be.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Rokiat(f): 12:24pm On Mar 03
Someone posted this earlier ain’t it? undecided

But if he really tagged her then he’s a di..ck and I truly feel sorry for both ladies for having such bad taste and a thing for losers men like him.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by emperor4love(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03
De guy just want to mk invitation to her ex girlfriend friends who can tell not might be he is pain
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by superCleanworks(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03
Someone can not play with you? 😂

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by kabius(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03
There is no need to be unnecessarily bitter. Just wish him well and move on. And ladies should be careful with ending up with men who have ugly compromising relationship with their exes.
It speaks volume with red flags all over.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Jennyclay(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03
Men are scum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Golan007: 1:18pm On Mar 03
You are hurt and displaying it.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03
Tagging her is an indirect mockery and it's not good. Maybe, he did it because she probably said he can never find someone like her, so he decided to let her know he found someone better than her and boom, she caught fire.

If the girl wasn't better than her, she wouldn't have cursed, but said, "This ugly thing is what you're flaunting?"

Anyway, both are bitter and childish, but the pains she wishes him will 100% backfire. That one is for sure.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Brighton1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03
Jennyclay:
Men are scum undecided
Ur papa

4 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LeeSmart: 1:39pm On Mar 03
That man self no try, why tag her? To pepper her or waht?
The lady should just count her losses nd move on, her blessings dey for front dey wait 4 her.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:48pm On Mar 03
grin grin grin If am the new bride, my next step na to ffile for divorce because if it is the bride that tagged her ex, the husband for don dey foam for mouth like dog wey get rabies. The truth is the marriage can never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by TUANKU(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03
The man dodged a bullet walahi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03
TINTINABULATION:
The Groom lacks discretion, and he has just been able to show the world how childish, silly, vindictive and insensitive he is as a person.
It seems like he's still deeply attached to his ex. Some people rush into marriage as a way to cope with a breakup or to get back at their ex-partner. Unfortunately, these marriages tend to be unstable and short-lived. It wouldn't surprise me if he finds himself regretting his decision or reaching out to his ex in the near future. Men do it, dump a woman, marry another one then go back the his EX's inbox and start talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Moromoro(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03
The guy lacks maturity and discretion

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:10pm On Mar 03
Fear women

Ordinary cruise , she don vex
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by CrownOfClay724: 3:15pm On Mar 03
This would be funny if many Nigerians don't behave like this.

But many people don't read the room,they act so silly.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03
Sincerely I wonder why 98% of people become sworn enemies with their ex. Me and my ex still chats once a while and if she tags me to her marriage in future, I'll wish her well. Maybe this one own do am strong things as I saw in one of the comments there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by BigYash: 4:29pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:
He dodged her for this reason…absence of sense!
Na d guy no get sense. Why tag her,after he scammed her?? Anyways let's wait for the guy's side of the story..
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by takimsipho(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03
Goalnaldo:
Sincerely I wonder why 98% of people become sworn enemies with their ex. Me and my ex still chats once a while and if she tags me to her marriage in future, I'll wish her well. Maybe this one own do am strong things as I saw in one of the comments there.
bro it depends on how you guys ended. Are you still going to be friends with an ex that cheated on you?
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03
BigYash:
Na d guy no get sense. Why tag her,after he scammed her?? Anyways let's wait for the guy's side of the story..
Like attracts like…Telling a lady you won’t marry her after you break up with her is not scam. Listen to both sides.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by BigYash: 4:46pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:

Like attracts like…Telling a lady you won’t marry her after you break up with her is not scam. Listen to both sides.
Like attracts like,how? In relationship good guys always attracts bad girls,while good girls attracts bad boys.. Good partner no dey always find good partner.. Its very hard
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03
BigYash:
Like attracts like,how? In relationship good guys always attracts bad girls,while good girls attracts bad boys.. Good partner no dey always find good partner.. Its very hard
Like attract like….rotten meat attracts flies!
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by mytime24(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03
Bt y tagging her na,

C'nt u move on 😕
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by BigYash: 4:59pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:

Like attract like….rotten meat attracts flies!
Okay ,I hear you.. We dey talk about relationship, you dey talk about abattoir ... Dey play

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03
BigYash:
Okay ,I hear you.. We dey talk about relationship, you dey talk about abattoir ... Dey play
In all honesty, what you see most people practicing out there (give me money and I will give you sex) in the name of relationship, is it truly relationship?
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by BigYash: 5:05pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:

In all honesty, what you see most people practicing out there (give me money and I will give you sex) in the name of relationship, is it truly relationship?
That's business transaction( wucup or gloried wucup(Fwb) and not true love relationship.. In this case it was said the girl gave him money to start up something,and when he was doing well in his business, baba moved to go and marry another lady.. He then tagged his ex on the print.. I still dey wait for the guy side of the story sha
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by hardon1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03
mytime24:
Bt y tagging her na,

C'nt u move on 😕

Forget o, if we all hear from the guy now story go change. I suspect the ex girlfriend was the cause of the breakup and perhaps she thought the guys would Amount to nothing without her based on her assistant him as we saw there

Hence , the guy decide to get back at her by tagging her to show that all can still be well with him.

I say so cos no reasonable guy would dump a girl for another and then tag the former on his marriage post. I think the said ex caused their breakup

2 Likes

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03
BigYash:
That's business transaction( wucup or gloried wucup(Fwb) and not true love relationship.. In this case it was said the girl gave him money to start up something,and when he was doing well in his business, baba moved to go and marry another lady.. He then tagged his ex on the print.. I still dey wait for the guy side of the story sha
Good. First, I’ll hear from him before slaying him. Second, you know how women are when they give you something even if you have always been the one caring for them. Third, I said she lacks sense because her vituperations regarding him was brought to the public sphere, of course to garner pity. Fourthly, in a normal situation, men secretly go and marry if they don’t want the extant girl to feel hurt. The question is, why would the guy break her heart by marrying another and gladly tag her rather than make it secret? There’s more to it jare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Me, I Face You? / Dating A Nigerian Man In Belgium / See How These Ladies Exposed Their Assets At A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.