Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (52904 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BlackFlamefromP: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2021
For this country to move forward people like you need to be eliminated and despatched to hell.

Josywhyte:
Cowhari and who do u think caused the chaos if not your lap dogs(police or SARS). They slaughtered innocent citizens like chicken and u expected the masses to stay quiet? No sir,it doesn't work that way. It was an eye for an eye. They fought against the extra judicial killings by police and army which you control. So stop saying nonsense. Cow like u

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BlackFlamefromP: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Oh! You are one of the people who were expecting the president to come out and address the nation during the senseless protest before you would be happy. I am sure you were even one of the protesters.

Anyway, just thank your god Buhari didn't come out to address the nation during that period because he would only come out to give a shoot-at-sight order to the millitary against the protesters.

Meninmen:

Zombie. The country was burning and when we needed the president and Commander in Chief to address the nation, he was no where to be found.

Did he tell you that he was afraid of Nigerians twisting his words that was why he didn't address the Nation?

The way some of you think is pathetic!

Can you hear how foolish you sound? A president scared of addressing his nation while the country was on fire because he was scared of people twisting his words.

Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BlackFlamefromP: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Oga, if hoodlums hijacked the protest the protesters are to blame. Why didn't they end the protest when SARS had been terminated by the government? Why did they want to continue the protest indefinitely? What gave them the impression that they can intimidate the government and make government bow to their whims and caprices.

charlesucheh:
Did it ever occur to Mr president that the burning of those buses, was not a reflection of the protest and the true mindset of the majority people in lagos??

Did it ever occur to him that, most of those public property destruction was as a result of the infiltration that happened in the protest to give it a negative name??

Mr. President you just dey talk CARELESs!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Kheeng1: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by emmyN(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
PVision2020:

If your narrative makes you feel okay...fine

And if yours makes you feel like a zombie, it's fine too.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Oh! You are one of the people who were expecting the president to come out and address the nation during the senseless protest before you would be happy. I am sure you were even one of the protesters.

Anyway, just thank your god Buhari didn't come out to address the nation during that period because he would only come out to give a shoot-at-sight order to the millitary against the protesters.

Lol. You are speaking from your anus right? But it was GEJ that didn't come out to address the Nation, hypocrites like you will term him weak!

Anyways, we know Buhari is a vegetable. He is being packaged because whenever he comes on air and talks from his head without reading from a paper, he spills thrash. No wonder he watches his own supposed live broadcast!

Let the "presidency" continue releasing statements.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by CoolAmbience(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

Good day.
Hope you read there, that we do not support destruction of government properties?

But how many of these protests happen without destruction of properties. That is the issue.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by martinselijah: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Flexherbal:
Once most politicians get into power, they change and begin to speak languages that the people do not understand.

Government should learn how to carry the people along, to avoid protests.

We do not support the destruction of government properties.
Na all of us get dem.

We should learn how to apply common sense in public debate.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Babalola0920: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BlackFlamefromP: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
I just discovered you neither have brain nor anus. So there is no point saying what is on my mind.

Meninmen:

Lol. You are speaking from your anus right? But it was GEJ that didn't come out to address the Nation, hypocrites like you will term him weak!

Anyways, we know Buhari is a vegetable. He is being packaged because whenever he comes on air and talks from his head without reading from a paper, he spills thrash. No wonder he watches his own supposed live broadcast!

Let the "presidency" continue releasing statements.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by OmoEpe(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bubu did right on this one.
Nobody dared burn anything in Lagos yesterday because lagosians were prepared to defend their heritage

We know the enemies of Lagos

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Flexherbal(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

But how many of these protests happen without destruction of properties. That is the issue.

All is well.
Let us try to make Nigeria better for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Duru009(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abeg who elected this. Man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.