Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (52887 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by duni04(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Completely incompetent President. The governor of Lagos should sue the Federal government for negligence because under the archaic system of police we run and that Buhari would love to maintain, the President is incharge of security nationwide through the Federal police. It was the negligence of the Federal police that led to the burning of those buses. The peoole of Lagos didn't burn them, hoodlums did! They were able to because the Federal police failed to stop them.
This incompetent President is always passing the buck. Same way he has criticized the benue governor for the insecurity in the state when he is directly responsible for deploying soldiers and even the federal police. Shameless and incompetent president with no vision, strategy or goals. His only strategy is "tell the governors".
Complete train wreck of a President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by emmyN(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
PVision2020:
Buhari simply doesn't care about anyone...
That's the more reason people must be careful in what they do and say, because if trouble comes Bubu will just stay aloof. For about 2 to 3 days after the Lekki incident, there was anarchy every where, I was expecting a state of emergency in Lagos and some selected states, but it was obvious the FG intentionally stayed aloof so that states that were initially sympathetic to the protesters may reap the rewards of their perceived folly. Governor's where helpless, the soldiers were just in their barracks while the police were no where to be found, Mushin was on fire while major army Barracks just a stone throw in Oshodi and Yaba were watching the state burn.

If you like come up with another violent protest...you're just doing yourself, E no move Buhari one bit. Burn all the infrastructures and kill all your people, Buhari won't blink. Trend #Buharimustgo globally OYO is your case.

The same anarchy sponsored by Buhari and his murderous army? Stop posting nonsense.

#Buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by ogododo: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Na Grandfather and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sapele water don enter your medular.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
The same people that were cheering online and offline. And so what do you want the Government to do after spending huge resources? The people that benefit from the buses should have guarded them since they are more than those who burnt them.

Millions of people in Lagos did not cheer online.

I did not say Buhari must use his father's money.

I said, he should have shown some sensitivity.

Remember there are innocent people caught in it and not talk carelessly.

Buhari made a stupid statement. Stop defending it.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
The same people that were cheering online and offline. And so what do you want the Government to do after spending huge resources? The people that benefit from the buses should have guarded them since they are more than those who burnt them.

It is the chief responsibility of government to protect lives and property. Stop cheering government that shelves its responsibility asking and blaming everyone else but themselves.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by duni04(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

I see hoodlums are not Nigerian?

Why would dey start a protest they can't control
Funny.
What kind of question is this? Whose fault was it that the protests got out of control? The peaceful protesters in Lekki or the police that couldn't handle hoodlums that came out to attack people during the protests?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Says someone with empty Medulla Oblangata
ogododo:

Sapele water don enter your medular.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lawalemi:
Doesn't this sound wicked?

But why did they burn the buses? I think Buhari is right - “ speaking to them in the language they will understand “.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by neyyoh: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Image123:

i think the president can be more mature than this and not this simple like the ordinary old man gisting in a hut. He is the GCFR, he should stand up to be counted. He is complaining like a passerby being interviewed about Nigeria's problems. How can he think like all igbos are Igbos and all Lagosians burnt buses? Would he allow Aso Rock to be burnt down, or his farm burnt down? If he took proper action, would things escalate? Why do they have to beg and plead and even a sitting governor has to come out and reject Presidency or Garba's beer parlor talk before he can come down from heaven to talk? Have you ever heard that a stitch in time saves nine?

I'll tell you the truth, I'd be tired as well, imagine struggling to keep a boat afloat and some idiots decided to add extra weight.

One good thing about Nigerian's right now is that a group of people have the ability to control a herd , i hope they use that herd sensibly before and during the next elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
vedaxcool:

Ok sir he is serving you.

Repetition...

You got it wrong again
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yes, everyone knows that. But when those same citizens begin to attack Government properties by themselves then they should bear the brunt
Image123:

It is the chief responsibility of government to protect lives and property. Stop cheering government that shelves its responsibility asking and blaming everyone else but themselves.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by PVision2020(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
emmyN:

The same anarchy sponsored by Buhari and his murderous army? Stop posting nonsense.

#Buharimustgo
You and I know it was the protesters that plunged the state into anarchy. Stop the hypocrisy and blame game.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

It's because your expectations doesn't match reality.

Firstly ask yourself, how much money does the country make and how best can this be maximized.

You do know there's a 3 trillion infrastructure deficit right?

Where is this money coming from?

U can guarantee you, the next president is also going to fail no matter how technocratic he is..

What Nigeria need's is industries powered by the private sector and governor's as a starting point, not sure that can be handled at the federal level, all they can do is support with infrastructure.

Nb ur anger references are petty compared to the real issues on ground.

He said this and that ain't solving no problems.

So I expected too much for the President to abide by the Constitution?

I expected too much for the President to regard human life and react during the time of crises?

I expected too much for the President to make appointments by picking qualified people from all parts of the country than bigotic and religious pick.

I expected too much for the President to have acknowledged he appointed a terrorist sympathizer into a highly sensitive position and remove him with some of those he employed, due to security risk?

I tire for you people. Keep defending.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by RichAbujaGuy: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
THOSE animals didn't experience the heat alone, we innocent ones suffers as well.

May God judge you all

PDP sponsors the destruction of farmland, the kidnapping of school children, and burning private and public property thinking it go get them back in to plunder the national cake again in 2023. Its plain as day at this point. undecided
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
As far as I am concerned, the statement is in order
TheGoodJoe:

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
LOL �
duni04:
Completely incompetent President. The governor of Lagos should sue the Federal government for negligence because under the archaic system of police we run and that Buhari would love to maintain, the President is incharge of security nationwide through the Federal police. It was the negligence of the Federal police that led to the burning of those buses. The peoole of Lagos didn't burn them, hoodlums did! They were able to because the Federal police failed to stop them.
This incompetent President is always passing the buck. Same way he has criticized the benue governor for the insecurity in the state when he is directly responsible for deploying soldiers and even the federal police. Shameless and incompetent president with no vision, strategy or goals. His only strategy is "tell the governors".
Complete train wreck of a President.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

Ill tell you the truth, I'd be tired as well, imagine struggling to keep a boat afloat and some idiots decided to add extra weight.

One good thing about Nigerian's right now is that a group of people have the ability to control a herd , i hope they use that herd sensibly before and during the next elections.

If you are tired, the honorable thing to do is resign and allow other capable hands run the country. Your personal ego should not be massaged at the expense of the whole country for years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
As far as I am concerned, the statement is in order

You have nothing to back it.
You can't tell a school child to Walk with such insensitivity.

The statement is not only careless but stupid.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by dederocs(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yes, since they burnt them,let them walk, I will say same angry

Do like a fool, get treated like a fool...it takes stupidity to burn buses that your mom, kids and siblings use... Buhari does not use public buses, the governos do not, so why burn what serves you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
ogododo:

Buhari no be father.

A typical Nigerian father
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Buhari's stupidity is frightening but what is even more frightening are those praising his stupid statement.

Don't be frightened my brother.
Buhari,Buharists and Buharideens are sadistic beings.
Who see life should not be enjoyed,happily lived,joyous and bliss.
They have this masochistic view to life.
Don't waste time preaching to them.
By their fruits ,ye shall know them.
A mamba can only produce lethal venom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by mightyhaze: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbos
kee ua papa?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

PDP sponsors the destruction of farmland, the kidnapping of school children, and burning private and public property thinking it go get them back in to plunder the national cake again in 2023. Its plain as day at this point. undecided

Then be competent enough to stop them or at least prosecute them. Instead of politicizing security and making unfounded claims. Real people are dying, it's not film.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by plaindealer: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Farki:

I'm not even Igbo and I've never even been to the east but to your barely functional brain anyone who sees the realities of Nigeria is an IPOB.

Fucking brainless zombie.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
LOL... Trekking is a good exercise. Next time they will guard public properties
TheGoodJoe:

You have nothing to back it.
You can't tell a school child to Walk with such insensitivity.

The statement is not only careless but stupid.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by AnanseK(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Buhari is right. If you are so cruel and mindless as citizens to set fire to social assets like buses.
It if fair to ask the people to walk , because they hate buses .
Next time you hate the government you can burn the Lagos Ibadan railways including all the stations.
I’m sure they can trek between lagos and Ibadan with no problem. A bunch of idiots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Amen!!

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So I expected too much for the President to abide by the Constitution?

I expected too much for the President to regard human life and react during the time of crises?

I expected too much for the President to make appointments by picking qualified people from all parts of the country than bigotic and religious pick.

I expected too much for the President to have acknowledged he appointed a terrorist sympathizer into a highly sensitive position and remove him with some of those he employed, due to security risk?

I tire for you people. Keep defending.

No be only you, me sef i weak. A president that is afraid on live TV to contradict his subordinate. So if his minister or party is wrong, he thinks he must support their actions. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
AnanseK:

Buhari is right. If you are so cruel and mindless as citizens to set fire to social assets like buses.
It if fair to ask the people to walk , because they hate busses .
Next time you hate the government you can burn the Lagos Ibadan railways including all the stations.
I’m sure they can trek between lagos and Ibadan with no problem. A bunch of idiots!

Buhari is not only wrong but his statement is stupid.

They were not up to 1000 people that did the burning.

Why should the President act like if it is Millions of Lagosians that did the burning.

The statement is insensitive and stupid.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by SEYIOKE: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:
That Lagosians should trek as punishment.

News de slow to enter NL sha

The news WALKED IN. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by RichAbujaGuy: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Image123:

Then be competent enough to stop them or at least prosecute them. Instead of politicizing security and making unfounded claims. Real people are dying, it's not film.

One human being can't do it alone. His selection of AGF Malami was his biggest mistake. See how the Magu drama played out?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
LOL... Trekking is a good exercise. Next time they will guard public properties

So a school child will guard 200 buses.

You see why it is difficult to defend the evil and stupid statement of the Tyrant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.