Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (52888 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by neyyoh: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Image123:

If you are tired, the honorable thing to do is resign and allow other capable hands run the country. Your personal ego should not be massaged at the expense of the whole country for years.

One thing I noticed no matter what he says is always twisted.

I guess that's why he stays quiet

Don't get me wrong he could be a lot more proactive, but Nigeria is so volatile and i guess he's just sticking to his plans which is very clear.

We have time before 2023, best to start organising around that.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Yes, everyone knows that. But when those same citizens begin to attack Government properties by themselves then they should bear the brunt

Who are the citizens, did millions of Lagos residents burn buses? Are you saying the people of the North East deserve to suffer for boko haram too? Is the government not supposed to stop criminality? Would PMB allow criminals to burn what is dear to him simply because criminals want to?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by mightyhaze: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Buhari is in a free for all State right now.

He has won a second term already, he has two years left.

Nothing to lose really.

Expect more verbal diarrhoea.
this Twitter imbroglio really buoyed him.. he granted 2 interviews in less than 2 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Hope,it is not Almighty God?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by rottennaija(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lawalemi:
Doesn't this sound wicked?

Should it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by rottennaija(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
ogododo:

Buhari no be father.

Really? You have not seen fathers that withholds their children's pocket money because of stupidity done by them?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Dncl2021: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Who 8s going to put this clown down? Thenway westerner put their sick dog down.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hahhahha.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Ayobami7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by NgwalandAba(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
I stand with the brain dead maggot from Niger Republic on this.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by ogododo: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Says someone with empty Medulla Oblangata
Una pale don tell you no job for you.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Guy, reason am if those buses that were burnt were your personal business how would you have fared? The same people to benefit from the buses burnt them, so you want the President to invite them to Villa and award them right? Nonsense

My comment is not on that particular act
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by ginggerxy: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rahkman:
Ibos burnt those buses
they also burnt your sense too bst
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by slydog(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Farki:
Do we still need evidence that Buhari is an idiot and a first class failure?

Hoodlums, most likely NURTW thugs burnt busses and rather than doing an investigation and taking those responsible down the governor went to the zombie in chief and he told Lagosians to "walk".

I'm sure when farmers crops are burnt in the North he tells them to eat sand.

As long it's not cows he's not interested.
When you investigate and take them down, does it bring back the buses? Even insurance companies will not replace these buses if they were comprehensively insured

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Yemi7up: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Commentor:

You lot are hypocrites.

Address people so they can as always twist it out of context and use it as the pretext for anarchy.

Try again.
Don't mind the hypocrites, they will be shouting he is not talking and when talks they are deaf to understand him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Priwillo: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Burning of those buses was a crappy decision

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Yemi7up: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yorubas are not Fulanis, so Buhari don't give a Bleep if you are not from his tribe, but you guys voted him out of sentiment to spite the Igbos, now the results are coming out, my candid advice, just be patient, two yrs is around the corner, if by 2023 you decides to get brain, fine, you guys decides other wise, we continue with the suffer
Obviously majority of are still pained because of Jonathan's lost and nothing the president does is good by you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Bishop4real: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
2mercy:

When you speak in clear terms..... Nobody will twist his words...

So, he telling us open grazing is what he wants, taking us back to first republic but we are still using the 1999 constitution is twisting his words.

No let me abuse you this morning

Was there any ambiguity in "...language they understand"; yet, it was twisted like craze. Did you see the trend & the controversies thereafter?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thank God I am not jobless. So thanks you
ogododo:

Una pale don tell you no job for you.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by olatunjithomas(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pathseekerr:
he said the people burnt the buses, is it not the hoodlums they sent that did all those vandalizing.. abeg make Buhari no put words for our mouth.. he knows what the people are capable that's why there's a sanction for us not to protest.. I know he's happy now
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Be waiting to see a comment devoid of emotion and sentiment like this but alas, common sense seems to have eluded some people.

It beats me how its difficult for people to know that arson is a useful tool in the hands of government.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Ategberoson(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yorubas are not Fulanis, so Buhari don't give a Bleep if you are not from his tribe, but you guys voted him out of sentiment to spite the Igbos, now the results are coming out, my candid advice, just be patient, two yrs is around the corner, if by 2023 you decides to get brain, fine, you guys decides other wise, we continue with the suffer

how did Yoruba spite Igbo? you monkeys from that side won't cease to demonstrate your foolishness?

everyone has right to vote or campaign for whom they wish to, Buhari would have been a stupid man too if he was elected under PDP and yes PDP wouldn't have think twice to give him their ticket too

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by 1759ademola(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
360degreess:
Good mr president.some lagosians joined hands with some bad bele people to destroy lagos during ENDSARS.Everybody should be treated in the language he or she will understand better.
But when Boko-Haram destroyed Borno, FG is rebuilding it.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by History555: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

The cause of my sadness is because I have a conscience and don't understand how people can be Happy with so much evil around them.

How do you guys support evil? That is why I am sad.

Oga these people don't support evil. They are victims of poverty. Poverty has turned them to buhari supporters. When u here of bmc, they are hundreds of 30k staff posting daily. If truly they love buhari as they claim, how come for 12years he was contesting, they were not on nairaland promoting and supporting him. Why wait till he bcame president b4 turning cheerleaders. Ex kayode ogundamisi who claims to.be a buharist, yet did not campaign for him in 2007 or 2011. Femi adeshina did not promote pmb in 2007 or 2011. Same with garba shehu. But today all are claiming buharist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Femeto: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
dre11:
Buhari: After buses were burnt during #EndSARS, I told Sanwo-Olu to tell Lagosians to walk

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-after-buses-were-burnt-during-endsars-i-told-sanwo-olu-to-tell-lagosians-to-walk
Na Lagos buy the buses not Federal government. This Bubu get brain problem.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

One human being can't do it alone. His selection of AGF Malami was his biggest mistake. See how the Magu drama played out?

Making changes is not an achievement like he's claiming. Nothing stops him from changing or reshuffling a minister. It's not compulsory for them to spend 4 or 8years or die there. A good leader must be sharp and able to take decision. The indecisiveness of one man has cost us a lot.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Moradeyo95: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Reason before typing.

If someone burns down your mother's shop, you will not help her get her business back and advice her to starve.
if she helped in burning the shop that means she has another shop to use na.....then my hands are tied bro...which was wat happened. and my mum isn't a "baseje" lyk my yoruba brothers will say
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by otosa(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
360degreess:
Good mr president.some lagosians joined hands with some bad bele people to destroy lagos during ENDSARS.Everybody should be treated in the language he or she will understand better.
as we would surely treat our leaders, especially the political leaders the language they will understand in year 2023. Sorry I take off!!!
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Moradeyo95: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meninmen:

Zombie. The country was burning and when we needed the president and Commander in Chief to address the nation, he was no where to be found.

Did he tell you that he was afraid of Nigerians twisting his words that was why he didn't address the Nation?

The way some of you think is pathetic!

Can you hear how foolish you sound? A president scared of addressing his nation while the country was on fire because he was scared of people twisting his words.

Zombie!!!
he has a point bro...the presidency should have like a media damage control team....I fink dey do...secondly...the protest was partly cus of the Twitter suspension which was still cus of the president tweet been taken out of context.....so yes damage control would have adviced him "action speaks louder"
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by HardestyAugust: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let's pretend we don't know it was the NURTW touts at Berger that burnt those buses. Na peaceful young protesters go out fire for bus? Mtsheww
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by 12inchess: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
By now you will be a fool to think Buhari has anything to offer. Even if he is president for 50 years. Nigeria will get progressively worse in every important metric during that time period. Since there is no way in or democracy to remove a president, he should just do his 2 years and go. And not one day extra. What a useless president. To think this was the man many thought will bring the much needed change is a disappointment.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Moradeyo95: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Blamed for burning the buses himself right?
omo cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by plaindealer: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Buhari is not only wrong but his statement is stupid.

They were not up to 1000 people that did the burning.

Why should the President act like if it is Millions of Lagosians that did the burning.

The statement is insensitive and stupid.

What is stupid is you jokers burning down your towns and villages, public property and government institutions while sitting around and applauding the evil terrorist and calling them your heroes.

You need to first go back to your village and worry about your destroyed and bunt down public infrastructures.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.