Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Real TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real TB Joshua (3923 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real TB Joshua by AeroplaneApple: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCuIBjmelI [/img]

The real TB native doctor unleashing foul spirit on females before he polished up his image to deceive even the elect.
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by johnnywayne(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cc
Nutella come and read oo
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
bornalive:

You stated above that you are permitted to judge? From which bible? God is not man and His instruction is that He ONLY will judge every man according to his works here on earth.

You are accusing T.B. Joshua of using some demonic powers, doing his works here on earth when he was alive. Who gave you canal man the power to judge your fellow man? Are you now taking the position of God who gave instruction that only Him will judge you and I?

In fact, they need to check your mental health to know if you are normal.
By decision, humans are judgement making machines. We judge everything from our disposition, to the weather, the smell and taste of food, the style of cloth we wear, the color of the sky, the air we breath, our neighbors breath, state of roads. the noise around us... we judge everything..it is how we are able to establish that we are still human and we are still alive/conscious. Our very existence depends on our ability to judge all things.

So anyone who pretends that what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 implies we dont judge at all has no real understanding of what is written there of Judgment in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Jesus Christ commands that in the Kingdom of God - as citizens of the Kingdom of God - we judge all things, not according to our man made standards/laws and rules, but by God's own Law, for that is God's judgement. When you judge all according to God's Law, Jesus Christ, the judgement you make becomes not your own but God's judgement- righteous judgement - the same Judgement that Jesus Christ spoke of.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
johnnywayne:
Cc
Nutella come and read oo
It's nuttella wink
Re: The Real TB Joshua by johnnywayne(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Nuttella:
It's nuttella wink

Hmmm shocked this your moniker sef
Re: The Real TB Joshua by faceland: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

One took my friends captive. Unfortunately, Heaven wanted to punish him. The mistakes people like Joshua and all false prophets make is that, they appear so powerful and none would ever challenge them.

Forget it, Joshua, though, Divine Mandate is involved had confronted someone who judge him with death, the false prophet in the scenario of my friends. I use SIX months fasting with intense warfare tale finish him life on earth. When it all terminated, he was arrested and harassed on all corners, people arresting him here and there, 8 arrests within 5 weeks leading to his case file reaching the desk of commissioner of police till the closing down of His church.

I tell them this, I don't go about bragging. I don't investigate even witches spiritually, but touch people I live and be you UEBERT ANGEL, SHEPHERD BUSHIRI, OWUSU BEMPAH, TB JOSHUA, PASSION JAVA, NIGER GAISIE, I Will drag you to the throne of judgment in Heaven, fling you to the earth from the Heavens.

If the one I dealt with returns to the earth 50 times, he will never near me. Cause everyone was always scared of him and running. But I was the only known he had seen that challenged him face to face and we were in intense battle in all of these

I feel sorry for shallow Christians defending rubbish.

Bashiri is a dirty animal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aD7YcqEUkw
Don't let that conman put his hand on you in the name of prayers.

AUDIO
⬆⬆⬆⬆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAu1BYcTVI
Bros is trying to cover up by copyrighting his own leaked audio
Re: The Real TB Joshua by SPTruth: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2021
This is his mausoleum. His grave is beside a water fountain. Most people who use marine powers are usually buried sone distances away from a water body because they belong to the water. If the maiden with the spirit of divination in Acts 16 was a Nigerian, all she had to do is share rice on social media and t.v and she will be Nigeria's greatest prophetess. May God help His people to discern true from false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasa-“we’ve Found Proof Of God’s Existence” / Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It / God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.