Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige (10326 Views)

Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari Will Win In 28 States , Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 6:48pm On May 06, 2011
lagcity:

Guys stop reasoning with ethnic bigots. You can't win. Those labeling ACN as Yoruba party are not dumb; it is a strategy to limit its spread and influence. The strategy has not worked as ACN as expanded from Lagos and SW to other states. In 2015, ACN will be even stronger. There's nothing Yoruba haters can do about it.

Indeed. They are deliberately being revisionist and intellectually dishonest because they feel that admitting the truth would be conceding that a Yoruba man has done something laudable they can never give him credit for even when they know others , openly desirous of the same thing,  have not had the innate talent to be similarly successful.

The "regional" Party tag is a cop-out for those who are into self-deceit. We all know that the founding Father of the ACN were from all across Nigeria. More or less the same applied to the formation of the "national Party" (PDP) i.e folks from all region came together to form a Party they wanted to gain National spread. It was incumbent on all these founding fathers to develop the ACN in their region of origin thus giving it the national spread and efficacy required to take on the PDP. If they all failed , for one reason or the other, to do this while Tinubu kept to the original script tenaciously , then it is very dishonest for anyone to pretend that the popularity of the ACN in the SW is , at the very least, not linked with how others failed to develop the ACN brand assiduously in their region while Tinubu stuck with it to provide a platform for performers like Fashola and Oshiomhole.

Tinubu believed in set ideology and tested strategy that pays off for those who are patient and visionary while the likes of 'bed-hopping' Atiku are hungry for power merely for it own sake to the extent they do not care to nurture anything. Like I said , I hope Ngige can do a Tinubu and develop the ACN in the SE for the benefit of the region ridding itself of the PDP monopoly because Peter Obi is not up to the task IMO. In fact this may be Ngige's plan and might account for how he feels the need to make people in the SE see the ACN has a legitimate platform. What Tinubu has achieved would certainly have encouraged life's winners like Ngige who are not foolish enough to dismiss gaining useful knowledge wherever it comes from.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by emmatok(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2011
People shouting ACN is a Yoruba party.

Can we have the no senators and reps produced by ACN and APGA from the SE &SS.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Gbenge77(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2011
I only hope these newly-elected ACN governors would be able to check the excesses of an overbearing Tinubu.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by edicolove: 11:22pm On May 06, 2011
I just want to add that one of the serious problems we have in the country and south west in particular is that there is so much propaganda that people are now believing lies. I will list a few:

1. That only the south west govs are doing well in Nigeria.
This is a very big propaganda that have been sold by the  SW controlled press. It is very far from the truth. The best governor since 1999 is still Donald Duke who was a PDP Gov. Fashola has still not met his achievements no matter how much you try to hype him. Fashola is trying to repair things. He built systems from the scratch. I need not elaborate. Fastward to the present. Govs that can match Fashola for achievements are Rotimi Amaechi (actually doing better than Fashola). Goodswill Akpabio, Sullivan Chime. Someone said Akpabio rigged. Well you can say that because you read the Nation newspaper. Akpabio does not need to rig an election. He will win 10 times out of 10 elections. You only need to travel to Akwa Ibom to know that. The guy is a star. He is building a world class state.

2. That Yorubas have a progressive ideology and the rest of the country does not.
Well this is another falsehood. I live in Lagos, What the Yorubas portray here is not a progressive ideology but a tribal one. Their "we are better than you" mentality is very funny. Lagos is not this developed because it is a Yoruba state but because it was once the capital of Nigeria and a major business hub in Nigeria. In fact is that the population of Yorubas in Lagos is not more than 2 in 5 persons.

3. That the Yoruba candidates are better than the candidates of the other parties.
This I find very funny and very hypocritical. One of the most corrupt states in Naija is Lagos. Ask any one that pays his tax here. The government circle here is full of political jobbers sharing the state loot. Fashola is trying and I wont deny that but even he is being persecuted by the ACN chieftains, particularly Tinubu. And for the records, most ACN candidates from the other states that made little impact in the last elections were all ex PDP members who were aggrieved that they didnt get the PDP ticket. Even Amosun who won Ogun governorship was a former PDP man and an OBJ boy. The ACN man in Akwa Ibom was a 2 time PDP senator and only joined ACN in Jan when he lost in the primaries to Akpabio. He was useless during his tenure as a senator for 8 years. We didnt even know he existed in the senate. So what difference would he have made in Akwa Ibom? Same goes for Benue and Adamawa. Even Ngige was a former PDP man. Very funny how people can become so called progressives when they suddenly loose out in the primaries.

4. That Nigerians are seeing the performance of ACN govs. Well only Fashola has shown any real sign of performance. Oshiomole is just coming on the scene and is showing some promise and I pray he does well. But even Fashola still has a long way to go. The propaganda machine in the south west was able to play down the many failures of Fashola. The health and Education sectors where totally messed up during the last 8 years. Lasu was closed down every now and then during Fahosla's first term. Medical doctors were on strike for months. I need not say too much. It was a real mess. Alimosho is still a mess. But like I said b4, he is trying so we give him the benefit of doubt that he will sort these areas out this time around. But to say he is a role model, I dont agree at all. Building 3 toll gates in one residential area to extort residents of that area is not a good example to follow. I hope the Lagos water ways project will not remain a myth. And the irony of it all is that he said he would not come back for another term. In his words, it is only someone who fails that needs to re-sit.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by edicolove: 11:24pm On May 06, 2011
^^^^
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by sbeezy8: 11:45pm On May 06, 2011
^^^ you are very bored

Why are you living in lagos?

lol. I can tell you why I can NEVER live in the East or north. because its not better than the West!
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by sbeezy8: 11:52pm On May 06, 2011
edicolove:

This is a very big propaganda that have been sold by the SW controlled press. It is very far from the truth. The best governor since 1999 is still Donald Duke who was a PDP Gov. Fashola has still not met his achievements no matter how much you try to hype him. Fashola is trying to repair things. He built systems from the scratch. I need not elaborate. Fastward to the present. Govs that can match Fashola for achievements are Rotimi Amaechi (actually doing better than Fashola). Goodswill Akpabio, Sullivan Chime. Someone said Akpabio rigged. Well you can say that because you read the Nation newspaper. Akpabio does not need to rig an election. He will win 10 times out of 10 elections. You only need to travel to Akwa Ibom to know that. The guy is a star. He is building a world class state

If these guys are outperforming Fashola GREAT then its time for you to stop living in the West and relocate to the East.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by zstranger: 11:56pm On May 06, 2011
sbeezy8:

If these guys are outperforming Fashola GREAT then its time for you to stop living in the West and relocate to the East.

He is not going to move

I dont blame him though, who wants to be kidnapped?

he was just being sarcastic with his post, I think.

He probably posted that shyyt in an Lagos, with all the serenity and security it provides, in a cybercafe owned by a Yoruba woman using an underwater fibre optic cable between Lagos and London laid by another illustrious Yoruba man

What an ingrate!
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Beaf: 12:18am On May 07, 2011
edicolove:

I just want to add that one of the serious problems we have in the country and south west in particular is that there is so much propaganda that people are now believing lies. I will list a few:

This is a very big propaganda that have been sold by the SW controlled press. It is very far from the truth. The best governor since 1999 is still Donald Duke who was a PDP Gov. Fashola has still not met his achievements no matter how much you try to hype him. Fashola is trying to repair things. He built systems from the scratch. I need not elaborate. Fastward to the present. Govs that can match Fashola for achievements are Rotimi Amaechi (actually doing better than Fashola). Goodswill Akpabio, Sullivan Chime. Someone said Akpabio rigged. Well you can say that because you read the Nation newspaper. Akpabio does not need to rig an election. He will win 10 times out of 10 elections. You only need to travel to Akwa Ibom to know that. The guy is a star. He is building a world class state.

2. That Yorubas have a progressive ideology and the rest of the country does not.
Well this is another falsehood. I live in Lagos, What the Yorubas portray here is not a progressive ideology but a tribal one. Their "we are better than you" mentality is very funny. Lagos is not this developed because it is a Yoruba state but because it was once the capital of Nigeria and a major business hub in Nigeria. In fact is that the population of Yorubas in Lagos is not more than 2 in 5 persons.

3. That the Yoruba candidates are better than the candidates of the other parties.
This I find very funny and very hypocritical. One of the most corrupt states in Naija is Lagos. Ask any one that pays his tax here. The government circle here is full of political jobbers sharing the state loot. Fashola is trying and I wont deny that but even he is being persecuted by the ACN chieftains, particularly Tinubu. And for the records, most ACN candidates from the other states that made little impact in the last elections were all ex PDP members who were aggrieved that they didnt get the PDP ticket. Even Amosun who won Ogun governorship was a former PDP man and an OBJ boy. The ACN man in Akwa Ibom was a 2 time PDP senator and only joined ACN in Jan when he lost in the primaries to Akpabio. He was useless during his tenure as a senator for 8 years. We didnt even know he existed in the senate. So what difference would he have made in Akwa Ibom? Same goes for Benue and Adamawa. Even Ngige was a former PDP man. Very funny how people can become so called progressives when they suddenly loose out in the primaries.

4. That Nigerians are seeing the performance of ACN govs. Well only Fashola has shown any real sign of performance. Oshiomole is just coming on the scene and is showing some promise and I pray he does well. But even Fashola still has a long way to go. The propaganda machine in the south west was able to play down the many failures of Fashola. The health and Education sectors where totally messed up during the last 8 years. Lasu was closed down every now and then during Fahosla's first term. Medical doctors were on strike for months. I need not say too much. It was a real mess. Alimosho is still a mess. But like I said b4, he is trying so we give him the benefit of doubt that he will sort these areas out this time around. But to say he is a role model, I dont agree at all. Building 3 toll gates in one residential area to extort residents of that area is not a good example to follow. I hope the Lagos water ways project will not remain a myth. And the irony of it all is that he said he would not come back for another term. In his words, it is only someone who fails that needs to re-sit.

Articulate post, jam packed with truth to the hilt. cool
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by igboboy1(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2011
i like yoruba confidence sha, I remember build up to this past election if you see the way dem dey voke for nairaland enh shoooo fear catch me na, But as we know all those ones na just discussions cos their rakings plus that of their tribal village headmaster Tinubu E NO REACH, just one state na im dey win, CHAI PHOCK UP,

Now una don dey beat una chest say ACN go take over in 2015, well lets leave the yorubas do what they are good at , which is ranting rubbish, COWARDS cool
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Rhino5dm: 8:08am On May 07, 2011
^^ Go sort out elections in Imo state. You are a shamful eediot for calling your masters cowards. igbos and their dubious ways.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by zstranger: 8:11am On May 07, 2011
^^^

That ediot lacks home training, just leave him alone

If we investigate now, he is prolly living in the SW dealing in spare parts and living the Nigerian dream courtesy of hard cash from the so called "cowards"

Ingrates!
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by igboboy1(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2011
^^^ ooo wee the truth is bitter hahahaha,

First I aint from Imo you morrasucking boi, second, never lived in any yoruba territory in my whole damn life (what for?),

So TALK I AM LISTENING grin
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by zstranger: 8:31am On May 07, 2011
igbo boy:

First I aint from Imo you morrasucking boi, second, never lived in any yoruba territory in my whole damn life (what for?),

Hmmmm, Ibo men always talking from both angles of their big mouth

igbo boy:

homeless you say? haha guy no make me laugh. I am literally accomodating your odua brothers in lagos,

frustration? far from it daily.  isi ewu wey i dey chop from the rent wey your odua bros dey pay me dey sweet me, life is good

Am living comfortable son so i dont know what u talking about,  AM doing my best to help my fellow nigerians hence renting out to your odua bros,
Like i said lagos dey for naija, me i be nwa naija so why i go hate?

Eko O ni baje o  grin
igbo boy:

the insult was uncalled for, SORRY but still my point remains, dont let things such as what language a song is sang in be an issue, Afterall we are not forced to buy it (even tho we are forced to hear it all the time if we live in lagos)

You got jokes, Ok yoruba is the best language in the world, does that make you a millionaire, or does that make you smarter? grow up son, regardless everybody is going to like their culture and thats cool BUT DONT BECOME an ETHNOCENTRIC chauvinist.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Rhino5dm: 8:33am On May 07, 2011
Does it make any diffrence where you come from? Igbo na Igbo, no be so?

Was it not your fraudulent nature that makes mere governorship election in conclusive?

Go nurse your wound. You don't worth replying to.
igbo boy:

Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by igboboy1(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Does it make any diffrence where you come from? Igbo na Igbo, no be so?

Was it not your fraudulent nature that makes mere governorship election in conclusive?

Go nurse your wound. You don't worth replying to.

typical yoruba, talking through their yansh am not worth replying and yet you dey reply undecided confused odua, for the record I am a confirmed NWA AFOR EITHER YOU LOVE IT OR HATE IT EITHER WAY E NO COSIGN ME shocked

werrin cosign me with imo elections again? I am busy counting my ego you are asking me stoopid questions about elections, nna bia no vex me o, onye ara angry
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Rhino5dm: 9:00am On May 07, 2011
^^ You are such a pathetic ediot. Even after you were expose.

First, you lied about not living in Lagos. After being caught pants down.

you went ahead to display your genetic inbuild make up, which is lying. And cheating.

Then another claim of counting money? I have seen your type at computer village picking pockets.

Your days are numbered in Lagos. Nkita ara!
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by igboboy1(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^ You are such a pathetic ediot. Even after you were expose. 

First, you lied about not living in Lagos. After being caught pants down.

you went ahead to display your genetic inbuild make up, which is lying. And cheating.

Then another claim of counting money? I have seen your type at computer village picking pockets.

Your days are numbered in Lagos. Nkita ara!

hahaha you ndi ofe mmanu never cease to amaze me ahahaha, Morrasucker i am from delta state born and raised in Warri, and currently dont reside in nigeria so werrin consign me consign lagos? ah ah the way you keep on mentioning lagos na MECCA?

Negro i dont need believers or admirers for my money counting ways, bottom line be say u no dey pay my rent i no dey pay your rent so why u dey iwe/angry?

is it by force to leave in lagos? I said i dont live in lagos yet u insist , shuooo see me see trouble o

yoruba and their genetic make up of gorillaness, tirbalism, cowardliness and the most prominent of them all TOO MUCH TALKING, geez you cowards gat to do less with the talking, Ah ah asiwaju tinubu has learned o, After calling GEJ drunken fisherman and bla bla na only one state ACN smell.

you wan curse me for igbo enh? ok i fire back with yoruba- oloshi, enh ode, what is the other one olori buruku grin

cowards cowards cowards,
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Rhino5dm: 9:35am On May 07, 2011
^^ Delta Igbo abi? You are foool. Keep on lyinig to your sorry arz.

1. First am not living in lagos. Caught.

2. Second am not Igbo. caught again!

Delta Igbo no be Igbo? Are trying to deny your origin? Dude you have been caught lying thrice this morning. How does it feel to be lying and cheating?
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by igboboy1(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^ Delta Igbo abi? You are foool. Keep on lyinig to your sorry arz.

1. First am not living in lagos. Caught.

2. Second am not Igbo. caught again!

Delta Igbo no be Igbo? Are trying to deny your origin? Dude you have been caught lying thrice this morning. How does it feel to be lying and cheating?

geez do u have a hard time comprehending english? where did i say I am not igbo? i am not delta igbo but rather an Igbo guy from delta.

Ok i live in lagos inside inside obalende, happy now tongue, Gorilla odua like you need an education, all this gibberish about SW dey go school pass yet your comprehension rate is that of a northern almajiri, read a book, read a book, read a morraphoking book. R>E>A>grin   B>O>O>K

if u like no go find ego to make and be talking thrash in that ile ife village you are in, nna bros is making ego here o make e no vex u please  cool
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Rhino5dm: 10:00am On May 07, 2011
Yet again he lives in Obalende shocked

keep on displaying your ancestoral traits. Lying and cheating. grin

You are really entertaining with your foolishness and stvpidity.

Where do we go from here?
Morinig of thousand foolishness. cheesy cheesy cheesy

igbo boy:

geez do u have a hard time comprehending english? where did i say I am not igbo? i am not delta igbo but rather an Igbo guy from delta.

Ok i live in lagos inside inside obalende, happy now tongue, Gorilla odua like you need an education, all this gibberish about SW dey go school pass yet your comprehension rate is that of a northern almajiri, read a book, read a book, read a morraphoking book. R>E>A>grin   B>O>O>K

if u like no go find ego to make and be talking thrash in that ile ife village you are in, nna bros is making ego here o make e no vex u please  cool
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2011
Dr. Ngige is among the few Nigerian politicians who can do a lot to reform and transform Nigeria. He has the brains, the guts and the wits.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 10:20am On May 07, 2011
Orikinla:

Dr. Ngige is among the few Nigerian politicians who can do a lot to reform and transform Nigeria. He has the brains, the guts and the  wits.

I think so too. He does not see things as black and white alone either. That makes him special and places him in a rarified strata.  Not an easily appreciated concept but very important if one is to reach the highest heights of influence in Nigerian politics . People too rigid, stilted and bigoted in outlook will always fall short through 'area champion' myopia.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by koruji(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2011
@Gbawe
People can surprise you when you least expect it. Before Beaf got PDP religion he was a very "reasonable" guy even amid the madness of NL. Once he was reached by the GEJ people he started behaving like a completely different person. Now with the Presidency in the pocket his views has become just as parochial as those of the usual suspects on NL.

We all have our biases and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Absolute power to do as they wish seems to be the next objective of GEJs PDP and their cohorts. I am happy that ACN (sectional or not) stands ready to challenge PDPs indolence in running our affairs. We cannot quickly forget how Yar'adua the "saint" moved to get rid of Ribadu while all of our mouths were ajar and proceeded to engage in even more barbaric acts. Beaf's campaign on here is already showing signs of such behavior on the part of "humble" GEJ wrt Tinubu/ACN.

They must know that they cannot bamboozle anyone. We are not going to stand aside and watch Nigeria engage in another death-match to nowhere this time. We must engage them while they are still within reason's earshot. Hopefully they would not develop the tunnel vision that seems to be befall Aso Rock dwellers.

Gbawe: @koruji.

Man mi , you have time trying to reason with losers. Their perambulation and crass dishonesty is proof that , undoubtedly , they are losers . If you want to know who are failing in life from how they talk the first clue will be that they cannot accept what most objective folks see as the truth . They also create fantasies at odd with commonsense or reality . They are fond of using highly incongruous descriptive words that is more an ode to the fantasy world they live in than to useful intelligence that brings personal progress and advancement.

Together , those thing prevent these folks from working effectively and pragmatically with others in the real world for measurable success. I would suggest you quickly learn to identify those who come here to feel good because their personal lives are sorry tales of failure and inadequacy. The way they talk is a dead giveaway . Arguing with those sort of individual is a waste of time . You run the risk of getting dumber and more bellicose as well rather than gaining refreshment and knowledge.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by aljharem3: 7:21pm On May 07, 2011
edicolove:

This is a very big propaganda that have been sold by the  SW controlled press. It is very far from the truth. The best governor since 1999 is still Donald Duke who was a PDP Gov. Fashola has still not met his achievements no matter how much you try to hype him. Fashola is trying to repair things. He built systems from the scratch. I need not elaborate. Fastward to the present. Govs that can match Fashola for achievements are Rotimi Amaechi (actually doing better than Fashola). Goodswill Akpabio, Sullivan Chime. Someone said Akpabio rigged. Well you can say that because you read the Nation newspaper. Akpabio does not need to rig an election. He will win 10 times out of 10 elections. You only need to travel to Akwa Ibom to know that. The guy is a star. He is building a world class state.

first of all the media is controlled by the SE and SS

we have about 25 media houses in nigeria

1 is controled by northerners and 2-3 by yorubas

the remaining 21-22 is controlled by igbos and ijaws so what are you talking about

i think u need to get your fact right before u talk ok
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by aljharem3: 7:29pm On May 07, 2011
Beaf:

Articulate post, jam packed with truth to the hilt. cool

tribalism will never let you see road

the media in nigeria is controlled and owned by SE and SS

why are your guys so stu.pid in every sense to think u can blame other people for ur useless leaders

u and the iddeiot (edcilove) are staying in lagos and yet you are ethnocentric

u people believe anything your stu.pid parents tell u that they aere the ones controlling the media

well grow up and tell your parents to do the same angry
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by namfav(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2011
alj_harem:

tribalism will never let you see road

the media in nigeria is controlled and owned by SE and SS

why are your guys so stu.pid in every sense to think u can blame other people for your useless leaders

u and the iddeiot (edcilove) are staying in lagos and yet you are ethnocentric

u people believe anything your stu.pid parents tell u that they aere the ones controlling the media

well grow up and tell your parents to do the same angry

exactly, and it is the same media which instigates every situation, if a southerner is killed in the north the headline is "christian killed in the north", it sends out a message of hatred all the time giving birth to hardcore unprogressive sentiment which we clearly see on this forum

people under estimate the power of the media and how it plays in the psychology of the people in the country, get rid of se/ss influence in the media and a big chunk of the problem is eridcated
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by aljharem3: 7:44pm On May 07, 2011
namfav:

exactly, and it is the same media which instigates every situation, if a southerner is killed in the north the headline is "christian killed in the north", it sends out a message of hatred all the time giving birth to hardcore unprogressive sentiment which we clearly see on this forum

people under estimate the power of the media and how it plays in the psychology of the people in the country, get rid of se/ss influence in the media and a big chunk of the problem is eridcated

gbammmmmmm thank you na gode

they scream each time a SE or SS person die even if it was by a motor accident or any other thing they will say northerners are killing southerners; christians are been killed by muslims.//./. etc

this people are the problem we have in nigeria today, we are alway trying to unite but they always push us back, when we go back then they will start screaming "born to rule" etc .

even on NL you can see how they have generated anti-northern sentiment everywhere (beaf/ ezeuche and the rest)

an outer would think the north is own hell zone and are non-progressive

Well Allah will jugde
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Kilode1: 7:46pm On May 07, 2011
Hmm, So many mementoes on this thread. I'm saving it.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Omoadugbo(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2011
I pity the Future of the GEOGRAPHIC EXPRESSION called NIGERIA. Everywhere you Turn,you SEE,HEAR,SMELL Ethnicity.=When Will AFRICA Unite. With this Ethnocentricity,There is LITTLE or NO HOPE for Nigeria. ACN may be tagged as Ethnic Party or PDP National Party,What is Needed is Feasible Development , Africa AWake, Stand UP for Development.
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by Beaf: 8:21pm On May 07, 2011
koruji:

@Gbawe
People can surprise you when you least expect it. Before Beaf got PDP religion he was a very "reasonable" guy even amid the madness of NL. Once he was reached by the GEJ people he started behaving like a completely different person. Now with the Presidency in the pocket his views has become just as parochial as those of the usual suspects on NL.

We all have our biases and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Absolute power to do as they wish seems to be the next objective of GEJs PDP and their cohorts. I am happy that ACN (sectional or not) stands ready to challenge PDPs indolence in running our affairs. We cannot quickly forget how Yar'adua the "saint" moved to get rid of Ribadu while all of our mouths were ajar and proceeded to engage in even more barbaric acts. Beaf's campaign on here is already showing signs of such behavior on the part of "humble" GEJ wrt Tinubu/ACN.

They must know that they cannot bamboozle anyone. We are not going to stand aside and watch Nigeria engage in another death-match to nowhere this time. We must engage them while they are still within reason's earshot. Hopefully they would not develop the tunnel vision that seems to be befall Aso Rock dwellers.

Dude, calm down. You are sounding extremely unreasonable. My perceptions are that ACN is a sectionalist party and Tinubu is a fascist, I do not see how you can persuade me or several others here who have reached the same conclusion by attacking my person. I also do not see how referring to GEJ and other political parties can change that perception, the thing that needs changing is strictly within ACN. Other parties might have their own problems, but this topic is about ACN.

99% of ACN's problems are with Tinubu who is bigoted and known to be extremely corrupt. How can a rogue be the leader of a pack of "holy" men?

Isn't it funny that when Ibori haunted the political scene, we all joined hands to condemn him and call for his arrest; but with positions reversed, you do not see anything wrong with Tinubu and his obnoxious politics?
Instead of reporting me to "Uncle" Gbawe, ask him if he can condemn Tinubu for his criminal ways, if he can not, why?
Re: ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige by namfav(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2011
alj_harem:

gbammmmmmm thank you na gode

they scream each time a SE or SS person die even if it was by a motor accident or any other thing they will say northerners are killing southerners; christians are been killed by muslims.//./. etc

this people are the problem we have in nigeria today, we are alway trying to unite but they always push us back, when we go back then they will start screaming "born to rule" etc .

even on NL you can see how they have generated anti-northern sentiment everywhere (beaf/ ezeuche and the rest)

an outer would think the north is own hell zone and are non-progressive

Well Allah will jugde

i remember i was at the airport in lagos and i read one of those newspapers with a editor from the se it had alot of stories with a religious bias some headlines were written as if the guilty part is the north and the victims are christians, these things are dangerous bro, for as long as they use the media they will always push us back, people read magazines, read newspapers, there needs to be radical regulations on the media some headlines are totally more harmful than helpful, the southeastern editors are notorious for using media platforms to cause these divides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial / List Five Consequence Of Bad Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.