Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life (5883 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Fiscus105(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:

At the bolded , why should I ? I am a quiet gentle . If she's gat someone else I will quietly sign out .
What do you want me to ask her again. ? Did she posted such picture on her stories by mistake? And going as far as captioning such pix LOML .

If you couldn't ask person who you have issue with, why coming online to ask it?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2021
coronavirus19:

He is being delusional and insecure.
Pls bro or sis explain better
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Orochimaru247:
Simp.... loading... You can save yourself of some heartbreaks.... only if you
1. Confront her and ask.... Cause she might be playing mind games with you....
2. Based on your story you are probably not her boyfriend or lover as the case may be...( Don't be sad it's their nature . having Plan A B and C...
3.She probably haved friend zoned you long ago without you knowing....( It's better to become a monk than to be friend zoned.....)
4. The only way to solve it is to follow step 1
5. If her anwer is not geniue... Or not acceptable. By you...
.....DUMP HER AT ONCE.... DON'T FALL VICTIM ...
.....PROVE TO HER THAT YOUR EMOTIONS IS NOT TO BE TOYED WITH..... YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER.....
Wait did I just say DUMP HER??
YES ....... DUMP HER ASAP .......
Hmmmmmmm your number 1
Shall . Don't want to find myself in that situation of nagging. Once I finds out the truth I will quietly craw out no time at all
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Orochimaru247:
2. Based on your story you are probably not her boyfriend or lover as the case may be...( Don't be sad it's their nature . having Plan A B and C...
3.She probably haved friend zoned you long ago without you knowing....( It's better to become a monk than to be friend zoned.....)
.....PROVE TO HER THAT YOUR EMOTIONS IS NOT TO BE TOYED WITH..... YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER.....
Friend zoned ? No cos she still day offer puna
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Fiscus105:
[/b]

If you couldn't ask person who you have issue with, why coming online to ask it?
I came online to ask because I don't want to ask her . If I do she might deceive me more . She might give me a Kind of lie that I might believe her. While what is going on in secret is still going on . So once I hear opinions from different people and make my decision , I will know what to do .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by sweet7oyin(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
first unfollow her
Second ask her about the guy
No matter what she says dont get into an argument with her about it. Just say okay and move like you don't care
You shouldn't care actually cause you qre the best and its her loss
And when I mean move I mean start meeting other girls and work more on yourself :become a better you.
Don't use the mindset of replacing her
You dont need her actually

Just meet other girls
She is keeping her options open
So should you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by mrcrabs(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
How many times will they tell you that this country isn't for you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
It’s breakfast time... hehehehe cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by nazicartel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Orochimaru247:
I hardly dump women ooo... I just keep the sex going on untill I'm tired , then I start acting weird until she gets tired of my behavior and leave

.... Still we will be friends
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by NLmopol(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Spark pls

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by WinterMinter(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021

This will be sweet

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by jaycmbs5: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amazing undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by hardon1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
If u never Bleep am before, just go Sharp sharp and demand for Bleep... Else u go soon cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by FreeSpirited: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
Turn her to a fvck mate and start looking for a new galfriend to replace her. Don't ask her yet...pretend u dint see it.fvck and enjoy...make sure you break up first before she does... otherwise I don't need to tell u what will follow
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by karkinase(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Turn her to a fvck mate and start looking for a new galfriend to replace her. Don't ask her yet...pretend u dint see it.fvck and enjoy...make sure you break up first before she does... otherwise I don't need to tell u what will follow
What makes you think her replacement wont Bleep up too...the girls of now are just a reflection of how pathetic the country is.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by FreeSpirited: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
karkinase:

What makes you think her replacement wont Bleep up too...the girls of now are just a reflection of how pathetic the country is.
Just get another gal is the most important. Unless u love heartbreak.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by frozen70(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:

Life doesn't want anyone to determine your state of mind or mood

Get a beautiful lady and post on yours too and caption it with any words you like

As it now, if anyone hurts your feelings, find a way and sort out your happiness
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by bakreibukun: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abi have been replaced already
Freestainworld:
grin grin grin, op op op, how many times I call you so? You better start looking for a replacement before they replace you first.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by yungz: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by UwaMmebii(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
U better buy sense,all Nigerian girls have numerous boyfriends so u better jazz up and believe love is Disney bullshit...

I remember when my guy babe blocked him on her status and posted her bestie with the caption"only guy I Bleep with"
I too laugh am ehnnn
Today,he is the king of redpillers..

Hmmm just imagined, na wa oh. Sometimes I don't blame guys that treat girls Bleep up itsy because of what they passed through in their hands. There is a guy in my street that nearly kill his gf but if not for the timely intercession of elderly woman around.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by ceede2: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Apply my rule 7. Na magic
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by efficiencie(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:

A girlfriend has no obligation to be faithful to you...see your nearest pharmacist for pain reliever because you will need it real soon!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Chief investigator. Don't worry, she'll soon treat you in the language you'll understand.
Anyway, you can go for this hot cake. From her looks you know she can also play the role of a boyfriend, a brother, a father and grandfather at the same time. Na fastest fingers o. Be fast before lala go collect am from ur hand.
[img]https://media./images/664d2d8ea4c5ecbfddbb3431ddde1ad2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Adshub: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Did you wants to be making more income from internet
Kindly ask me how by Joining us with the group link below.

Whatsapp Group Link
https:///3pKFJQu

Telegram Group Link
https:///3zmq522
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Bashnigga(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Timagex:
Gentlemen and ladies, should we tell him? wink
No, experience is the best teacher... He's gonna learn
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by mosdii(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Skullano(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Light a blunt and feel alright bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by TJaguar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ask her first about the guy, she will probably lie, just be watchful. It might be heartbreak loading
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by lovchalice(f): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen
Please
Timagex:
Gentlemen and ladies, should we tell him? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Adamsy2536(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe the guy is her cousin. Don't take wrong decision. You have to be wise enough ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Adamsy2536:
Maybe the guy is her cousin. Don't take wrong decision. You have to be wise enough ok.
Lol chat the guy up already
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by musa234(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

Lol chat the guy up already
What are your findings?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming / Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.