Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way (8008 Views)

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls / Why Am I Always Feeling This Way? / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by realman42: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
If op sees a fellow nigga on d streets suffering him go turn face.but if na gal wey no need help he go wan help

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by stanliwise(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:
I recently gained interest in Snapchat, I added several people and use it when I am bored.

I realized Snapchat is actually a place to pickup girls, well that's not why I am there, I have my babe.

Yesterday I saw this very fine young girl, she was dancing cheerfully on her snap, no lies I actually like her smile, but since I have engaged my babe I have decided to stay away from other girls, even if I hadn't the girl looks too young for my liking, she looks like someone in her 19 or early 20. I am 27 and girls of that age range don't really look appealing to me, some times when I see them I just imagine my youngest sister or my babe youngest sister, so the thought of getting down with them irritates me.

I decided to chat this girl up, I asked her how she is doing, but since I know a lot of girls on Snapchat are there for hookup, I told her I am want to hookup with her, to my surprise this girl agreed for just 7k!!! I felt really bad, I didn't want to judge her, I just felt if she can allow us become friends I can talk to her. I told her I am not interested in having sex with her but I will like to know her maybe we can be friends, she's just like my sister and her smile is very very charming.

Then she stopped replying to my messages, after some time, when I quit Snapchat and went to do other things I found out she has blocked me.

Growing up people that I didn't know has helped me before too, when hope is lost, just because they like me, I feel I should do same to others too. Although I am not rich, but saving a soul like hers should not be too difficult for me.

I feel really bad for her, she is still very young and very pretty there are still things she can do with her life. This morning I am starting to feel bad about my approach, I could have made her come to my house and talk to her maybe she can listen to me. I really wish she knows the way she's trending doesn't pay at the end.
What makes her different from the thousands of her likes?
If you feel sorry for her and want to save her then you should do same for others.
Atleast you didn’t add to her register list, you walked by, you have done quite a lot with such single act, no need to go too far
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Elmaaq: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Lol I don't have 7k? Na your type dey lead those girls to perdition

If you really want to help,
What other option of making money do you have for her that pays 7k or more daily?

If you have this then open another account and use the former approach without the I don't want part

If no other method, you can still invite her over using the same 7k approach, feign tired or moodiness and get jistin asure her of the 7k if nothing happens and then you can get to know her
Best wishes man
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by stanliwise(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elmaaq:

If you really want to help,
What other option of making money do you have for her that pays 7k or more daily?

If you have this then open another account and use the former approach without the I don't want part

If no other method, you can still invite her over using the same 7k approach, feign tired or moodiness and get jistin asure her of the 7k if nothing happens and then you can get to know her
Best wishes man
Giving her 7k for nothing is just adding to the extra problem. Why is that necessary?
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Viridis(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Lol I don't have 7k? Na your type dey lead those girls to perdition
You de annoy me. His type leads those girls to perdition? Did he force her in to prostitution? Awon prostitute changer go to brothel and preach nah
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Elmaaq: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
stanliwise:

Giving her 7k for nothing is just adding to the extra problem. Why is that necessary?

Getting her off for one day maybe what she needs or at least it's a good did she'll never ever forget.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by stanliwise(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elmaaq:

Getting her off for one day maybe what she needs or at least it's a good did she'll never ever forget.
Please please please please aaaaaaaaaah

Why now why now??

If you care about her, without judging her you try to connect with her just like Op did but she blocked and moved on. Why should care anymore.

The best thing we can do in this life is give people a chance to change, we shouldn’t go any further than that. Only kids we need to drag and flog to change
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Elmaaq: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
stanliwise:

Please please please please aaaaaaaaaah

Why now why now??

If you care about her, without judging her you try to connect with her just like Op did but she blocked and moved on. Why should care anymore.

The best thing we can do in this life is give people a chance to change, we shouldn’t go any further than that. Only kids we need to drag and flog to change

I'm speaking for myself if the issue bothered me so much I had to bring it here I'll see it to the end lest I regret not doing so much later
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by stanliwise(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elmaaq:

I'm speaking for myself if the issue bothered me so much I had to bring it here I'll see it to the end lest I regret not doing so much later
Only God knows your motive. Good luck
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Lilpen3758: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Calm down, who is breaking whose heart here? And I didn't say I am holy, I just felt she is too young for that. And just so you know, I have done similar thing before, I hookup with a babe like that. We had sex I came to realize she is a single mother taking care of a very young child, I told her to stop it and I used all the money in my account to help her start a small food vending business, and she was able to feed her son. Around that time I got the job that changed my financial status too. So I know it's good to help if you can
but if na your fellow man you no go ever help am I know your type

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP, post her phone number here. My cousin wants to ask her why she blocked you on the platform.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by liveyourlife007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved cool

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by CandyOps(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
@kimjongun abeg what's her snap handle? Who knows I might be able to talk some sense into her. I've been able to convince a few to change though
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Op i need help o,
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Op you see how the world can't be changed,Even Jesus tried to no avail.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by SoftChordz: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:
I recently gained interest in Snapchat, I added several people and use it when I am bored.

I realized Snapchat is actually a place to pickup girls, well that's not why I am there, I have my babe.

Yesterday I saw this very fine young girl, she was dancing cheerfully on her snap, no lies I actually like her smile, but since I have engaged my babe I have decided to stay away from other girls, even if I hadn't the girl looks too young for my liking, she looks like someone in her 19 or early 20. I am 27 and girls of that age range don't really look appealing to me, some times when I see them I just imagine my youngest sister or my babe youngest sister, so the thought of getting down with them irritates me.

I decided to chat this girl up, I asked her how she is doing, but since I know a lot of girls on Snapchat are there for hookup, I told her I am want to hookup with her, to my surprise this girl agreed for just 7k!!! I felt really bad, I didn't want to judge her, I just felt if she can allow us become friends I can talk to her. I told her I am not interested in having sex with her but I will like to know her maybe we can be friends, she's just like my sister and her smile is very very charming.

Then she stopped replying to my messages, after some time, when I quit Snapchat and went to do other things I found out she has blocked me.

Growing up people that I didn't know has helped me before too, when hope is lost, just because they like me, I feel I should do same to others too. Although I am not rich, but saving a soul like hers should not be too difficult for me.

I feel really bad for her, she is still very young and very pretty there are still things she can do with her life. This morning I am starting to feel bad about my approach, I could have made her come to my house and talk to her maybe she can listen to me. I really wish she knows the way she's trending doesn't pay at the end.
you de look for who to save abi!! U no see all these boys wey de carry block for head and cement for head abi!!?? Why men de mumu ourselves sometimes .. nawaooo. Bro I once tried to offer those girls job of 100k a month NONE of them agreed I shock I make am 120k and Dem still see 120k salary and crap and I'm saying about 15 girls were offered the job. Bro na there I come confirm say these girls don't want to do anything but lay back or bend for dogggystyle n collect money.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Dheji2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Common! Who are you fooling?

We all know that the only thing you find amusing on Snapchat is the video of fine young girls with smiling faces and bouncing buttocks! That's why you asked her for a hookup, mhen! Stop lying to yourself about not wanting to fvck young gals. You are just sad that the pvssy escaped your throbbing d!ck.

If not, how many young, vibrant and intelligent guys (and ladies) on Snapchat have you asked to meet so you can help their career? Ehn? Instead, you go around hurting the business of a determined young olosho. Shame on you!

I suppose your filthy help can only be accessed by a whoring lady. Isn't that right, Mr they-look-like-my-young-sister?

Just shove the bias-help up your ass and admit that you are a man-hoe so we can get help for you!
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by SoftChordz: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dheji2:

Common! Who are you fooling?

We all know that the only thing you find amusing on Snapchat is the video of fine young girls with smiling faces and bouncing buttocks! That's why you asked her for a hookup, mhen! Stop lying to yourself about not wanting to fvck young gals. You are just sad that the pvssy escaped your throbbing d!ck.

If not, how many young, vibrant and intelligent guys (and ladies) on Snapchat have you asked to meet so you can help their career? Ehn? Instead, you go around hurting the business of a determined young olosho. Shame on you!

I suppose your filthy help can only be accessed by a whoring lady. Isn't that right, Mr they-look-like-my-young-sister?

Just shove the bias-help up your ass and admit that you are a man-hoe so we can get help for you!
DETERMINED YOUNG OLOSHO line killed me I swear ooo hahahahaha as u talk am no be here
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by phenzy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
I know say op go dey regret why him create this thread nw grin

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Mordson: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
My question is, if she were not beautiful, cute, and lovable, would you still feel like helping her? If she were ugly and unattractive, would your benevolent spirit be stirred?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Blacknote: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
So Na snapchat be the place wey upcoming runs girls dey hide, make I download the app check whether I go see this my neighbor daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Johnholmes: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't save her she don't wanna be saved.....in j.cole's voice
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by siofra(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Op me too I'm in my early 20s grin
If she doesn't need help, me I need it very well o.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by shopwiser: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

boss abeg her number abeg.. i go even pay am 14k if she is fine as you said
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Calm down, who is breaking whose heart here? And I didn't say I am holy, I just felt she is too young for that. And just so you know, I have done similar thing before, I hookup with a babe like that. We had sex I came to realize she is a single mother taking care of a very young child, I told her to stop it and I used all the money in my account to help her start a small food vending business, and she was able to feed her son. Around that time I got the job that changed my financial status too. So I know it's good to help if you can
It seems you have a big heart, but you should realise it isn't everyone who wants to be saved. They willingly enter into runs because they don't want to work and when they are tired of that dirty lifestyle, they will leave it. Until then, they will keep sleeping with everything that has a deek for pittance.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Goldbw122(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
To superman:- you can't save everybody.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Abiababe(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
SoftChordz:
you de look for who to save abi!! U no see all these boys wey de carry block for head and cement for head abi!!?? Why men de mumu ourselves sometimes .. nawaooo. Bro I once tried to offer those girls job of 100k a month NONE of them agreed I shock I make am 120k and Dem still see 120k salary and crap and I'm saying about 15 girls were offered the job. Bro na there I come confirm say these girls don't want to do anything but lay back or bend for dogggystyle n collect money.

@Kimjonngun

Come and help me oooo
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Abiababe(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
shopwiser:
boss abeg her number abeg.. i go even pay am 14k if she is fine as you said

Send me that money, let me bless you �
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by shopwiser: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abiababe:

Send me that money, let me bless you �
DM me then...
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Bunmhi(f): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nice move but not in the right way
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol, you wanted to fvck her but because you felt pity you wanted to help her. In the process of helping her, you'll now ask her out.
After a long time you're now opening a thread, for what? Did she tell you that she's suffering terribly that you're here feeling bad over nothing? Help your fellow guys first.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Makaveli217(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Captain save a hoe well done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.