Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? (2103 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Niflheim(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
4 reasons why Hardmirror might have left Nairaland.....
1.After explaining that Evolution is about the colorado potato beetle becoming resistant to 50 known pesticides, someone will still say,"NOW SHOW ME THE 'COCKROACHYAM' WHOSE FATHER WAS A COCKROACH AND THE MOTHER WAS A COCOYAM". 2.After explaining that the big bang is an expansion of space and time, some genius will still ask, "BUT WHO CAUSED THE EXPLOSION?". 3.After explaining that ghosts are not real, someone will still ask, "BUT WHAT ABOUT CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST?". 4.After explaining that juju does not work, someone will still say,"BUT THE BABALAWO IN MY VILLAGE SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE THE RAIN TO STOP FALLING, AND IT EVENTUALLY STOPPED!!!"

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Niflheim:
4 reasons why Hardmirror might have left Nairaland.....
1.After explaining that Evolution is about the colorado potato beetle becoming resistant to 50 known pesticides, someone will still say,"NOW SHOW ME THE 'COCKROACHYAM' WHOSE FATHER WAS A COCKROACH AND THE MOTHER WAS A COCOYAM". 2.After explaining that the big bang is an expansion of space and time, some genius will still ask, "BUT WHO CAUSED THE EXPLOSION?". 3.After explaining that ghosts are not real, someone will still ask, "BUT WHAT ABOUT CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST?". 4.After explaining that juju does not work, someone will still say,"BUT THE BABALAWO IN MY VILLAGE SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE THE RAIN TO STOP FALLING, AND IT EVENTUALLY STOPPED!!!"

Dude long time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Niflheim(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lord Reed, longest time, I am okay, and I trust that all is well with you to.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
johnydon22:
What observations have you made about atheists that informs your claim?

My claim? The nearest to a claim here is that I concurred with Image123 on the fact that he too has observed what I have also seen, which is "Sinners will always sin and get themselves in one trouble or the other."

I did not make any comment about atheist here.

johnydon22:

What observations have you made about me that informs your claim?

Point out these relevant examples. It will be nice to hear.

I do not think that I have interacted with you before, so I do not know you to have any valid or truth full opinion and observation about you, so I have none to present.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Niflheim:
Lord Reed, longest time, I am okay, and I trust that all is well with you to.

Glad to hear. Yeah aside the usual vagaries of life, it's all peachy. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewSoul:
I actually stumbled on the popular post of that guy from 2016. "From pastor to atheist". It shook me. But I noticed he has been off for more than a year. Is he alive? Hope he's not dead and in hell.

I want to tell you something I noticed. You see those old thread that talks about atheism. I found out those people supporting the motion, their "last seen" is always like 3 years + and the ones trying to convert them are still active or is it me just imagining things?

I like the concept of atheism but I'm still afraid of hell because all my life I have heard things like "heaven and hell is real" "sinners shall burn in hell forever and ever"

Why did those atheist suddenly disappear? Did they die because God got angry with them?
Though I still see some from years back still active like HopefulLandlord (maybe God likes him and wants him to change)

and is it true the CEO of Nairaland is an atheist too. Because I'm sick and tired of religion, prayers, Bible reading and fasting and my life hasn't moved forward. I like the Idea of being responsible for yourself and getting things done without praying and fasting to an invisible being. I don't just want to die and wake up in hell and please I'm not looking for a way to sin. Morally without pride I'm much better than some pastors... I just don't want to die like a chicken and wake up as a roasting barbecue in hell. Help me get rid of this fear o have been brainwashed with right from birth...

This should help you get started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmO9kLOpUL8

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by budaatum: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
peggywebbs:

What most atheists want to believe is that everyone will turn to manure on the earth surface and seize to exist.

Aren't atheists funny to think dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return, when the truth we observe is we put the dead in a box and bury it six feet deep and can easily check if they became dust or not.

If only atheists could use their God given senses!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by hahn(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
HappyPagan:
Where dem resurrect these old time niggas from? Remain for hahn and logicboy to comment. And wiegraf weigraf. Hope y'all doing well and fine.

Lol.

I am now apatheist. No comment grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by hahn(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2021
NewSoul:
I actually stumbled on the popular post of that guy from 2016. "From pastor to atheist". It shook me. But I noticed he has been off for more than a year. Is he alive? Hope he's not dead and in hell.

I want to tell you something I noticed. You see those old thread that talks about atheism. I found out those people supporting the motion, their "last seen" is always like 3 years + and the ones trying to convert them are still active or is it me just imagining things?

I like the concept of atheism but I'm still afraid of hell because all my life I have heard things like "heaven and hell is real" "sinners shall burn in hell forever and ever"

Why did those atheist suddenly disappear? Did they die because God got angry with them?
Though I still see some from years back still active like HopefulLandlord (maybe God likes him and wants him to change)

and is it true the CEO of Nairaland is an atheist too. Because I'm sick and tired of religion, prayers, Bible reading and fasting and my life hasn't moved forward. I like the Idea of being responsible for yourself and getting things done without praying and fasting to an invisible being. I don't just want to die and wake up in hell and please I'm not looking for a way to sin. Morally without pride I'm much better than some pastors... I just don't want to die like a chicken and wake up as a roasting barbecue in hell. Help me get rid of this fear o have been brainwashed with right from birth...

Hardmirror wey dey find money.

At a certain point after endless arguments you tend to decide to leave theists to their delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2021
LordReed:

This should help you get started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmO9kLOpUL8

Lots of rambling as usually expected. You don't argue about what you deserve and not consider your reality. How many people deserve to be in Nigeria or be in the 21st century or even deserve to be sick. Yet they are. If this confused boy is arguing that you will not go to hell because you don't deserve it, and you take it nodding sheepishly because of his skin color that you worship, you need deliverance at the beach in the midnight smiley
The reality of life is not about what you think you deserve. It is that ALL have sinned and sinners simply have no place in Heaven. And if there is eternal consciousness after death, you will need a visa and passport of salvation to be in Heaven. People that don't like what their boss, parents or government are doing to them but cannot do anything about it but whine, they come online thinking they'll show show God their big fists. Comedians
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2021
hahn:

At a certain point after endless arguments you tend to decide to leave theists to their delusion.

You left your first love na. You initially think you got it all figured out and the world will be "free" from God within the next few months of your rants. Until you discover you are wrong and deluded yet again. Then you retire to apatheism to keep what is left of your sanity and reduce the amplification of foolery. Congrats brother, it's a wiser decision i think.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Image123:

You left your first love na. You initially think you got it all figured out and the world will be "free" from God within the next few months of your rants. Until you discover you are wrong and deluded yet again. Then you retire to apatheism to keep what is left of your sanity and reduce the amplification of foolery. Congrats brother, it's a wiser decision i think.

And you still can't compose a simple sentence grin

How have you been? cheesy
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
hahn:

And you still can't compose a simple sentence grin

How have you been? cheesy

Going stronger and stronger in the Lord, thanks for checking up.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by hahn(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Image123:

Going stronger and stronger in the Lord, thanks for checking up.

Still on that kolos I see wink
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by God2man2again(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whatever atheism topic posted on nairaland forum, God is still God.

God is not anybody's mate. God does whatever he likes.

No matter what a Christian Preacher preached or a Nairaland Hardened atheist posted as topic.
Only God can explain himself.

If you say there is No God, you are never on a safer side, the person is not wise and he is not thinking objectively. If you say there is God, you are on a better side and such person is wise but for you to say there is no God, having being surrounded with so much cloud of witness is to say that the fool has said in his heart there is no God.

May God help us.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
hahn:

lol. true bro.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello guys.
i just logged in today to find this thread.
Well here is what happened to me.
hahn has an idea.

I started a crypto company (name withheld)
i was able to assemble guys from around the world, Germany, Slovenia, China, Indonesia and of cos my country Nigeria. we had other guys on board from Russia and France.

The whole idea kicked off with funding from a friend here in Nairaland (also very active in the religion section) i have lost contact with him now and his account is deactivated. i betrayed this man and i have not recovered from the guilt ever since.
everything was going really well with the crypto company, but i messed up big time.

now we could have become a big crypto exchange by now, got an offer of $10 million to sell the company to an Australian Oil Mogul but all the legal paper works were not in place, i was supposed to have registered the company in Singapore but i was busy wasting the funds i had at hand because i was looking for about $200,000 to list on some major exchanges at that time, but i was not lucky in all the risks i took. i lost money, lost friends, lost the opportunity lost everything and most expecially lost my dear nairaland friend.

i think Hahn is the only person here on Nairaland that knows about the whole thing.

well, that is what happened to me. been almost 3 years now.

the nairalander i am referring to if he wishes that i come out with the whole story should please get in touch with me. i still owe him and he should know i do not take his support for granted.

NewSoul hopefulLandlord Karleb 1Sharon jesusjnr2020 Uyi168 LordReed peggywebbs Image123 Dtruthspeake
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
NewSoul:

i understand your fear and honestly it is really difficult to break free from religion. fear remains the strongest force that keeps people in religion. you would stop fearing when you realize that religion makes NO SENSE. for example i used to believe in ghosts and spirits and stuff like that, but no matter what i do, no spirit would ever appear. i once had a muslim family friend around and he laughed at my "stupidity" of not believing in demons so he challenged me to summon some evil spirit using some Arabic incantations.
now i have to lock myself in the toilet and recite this Arabic Incantations and he claims it is 100% guaranteed that the spirits would appear to me. Lol.
i took the challenge and guess what no spirit appeared. the guy was genuinely shocked and was staring at me with fear and awe in his eyes when i came out of the toilet. well guess spirits dont exist.
everything you think are proofs that support your beliefs have been debunked but the problem is religious people actually dont want to let go because religion defines them, it is scary starting afresh without religion.

so tell me why are you still a christian?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
peggywebbs:
Possibly they have new priorities. Family responsibilities or job. Or they may have a new handle, happens a lot.

Why would you be afraid of hell? The bible talks about hell not to put fear into anybody but to let people know that there is a reward for every good and bad deed.

How do you think people feel in a system like our country where killers are celebrated and walk free. Where people know they can do wrong and get away with it.

There is a reason why all religion, beliefs whether mythological, historical or philosophical agree with the concept of hell.

If you put all of these religions together, there is always a similarity.. they all talk about good and bad.

It is no coincidence. The truth is we didn't just happen to live on earth. It is no coincidence that humans are the only species that can sew dresses, make aeroplanes, speak in thousands of languages, and even make robots.

What most atheists want to believe is that everyone will turn to manure on the earth surface and seize to exist.

Even before Christianity or Islam came to Africa or Nigeria. We knew people could contact the dead. There have been so many experiences of the world outside our own existence. If this is true, then there is a possibility that we will be accountable for our deeds.

I don't think you should be afraid of hell, I think you should be afraid of doing bad things. As for sin I believe everyone sins and nobody is perfect. But there are some things that your inner conscience warns you not to do, those are the things you should be afraid of.

I think before anyone can comfortably call himself or herself an atheist, they should explore all beliefs and I don't mean reading books. Go and explore the supernatural and you will certainly see the truth yourself.
exactly got new priorities
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
HardMirror:
Hello guys.
i just logged in today to find this thread.
Well here is what happened to me.
hahn has an idea.

I started a crypto company (name withheld)
i was able to assemble guys from around the world, Germany, Slovenia, China, Indonesia and of cos my country Nigeria. we had other guys on board from Russia and France.

The whole idea kicked off with funding from a friend here in Nairaland (also very active in the religion section) i have lost contact with him now and his account is deactivated. i betrayed this man and i have not recovered from the guilt ever since.
everything was going really well with the crypto company, but i messed up big time.

now we could have become a big crypto exchange by now, got an offer of $10 million to sell the company to an Australian Oil Mogul but all the legal paper works were not in place, i was supposed to have registered the company in Singapore but i was busy wasting the funds i had at hand because i was looking for about $200,000 to list on some major exchanges at that time, but i was not lucky in all the risks i took. i lost money, lost friends, lost the opportunity lost everything and most expecially lost my dear nairaland friend.

i think Hahn is the only person here on Nairaland that knows about the whole thing.

well, that is what happened to me. been almost 3 years now.

the nairalander i an referring to if he wishes that i come out with the whole story should please get in touch with me. i still owe him and he should know i do not take his support for granted.

NewSoul hopefulLandlord Karleb 1Sharon jesusjnr2020 Uyi168 LordReed peggywebbs Image123 Dtruthspeake

Hey man. I heard a bit about what happened so I am glad you are out here making amends, you made the right call, see it through.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
LordReed:

Hey man. I heard a bit about what happened so I am glad you are out here making amends, you made the right call, see it through.
for real? how?
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Another Mog who decieved so many others with lies even he did not believe in the end. undecided
lol. keep wishing
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
HardMirror:
lol. keep wishing
Wishing for what? undecided
Didn't you confess yourself a pastor/Mog who never really knew God to begin with but went around deceiving people with lies? undecided
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Image123:

That copy and paste? May be in prison, who knows. Sinners will always sin and get themselves in one trouble or the other.
chai! these guys just keep wishing evil things befall Atheists
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
lordreed, i am really curious.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
paulGrundy:

If that was the case, he won't have come to nairaland embittered and disgruntled.
that is the way you wish to see it, fine.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think most atheists get to this argumentative phase after we deconvert, where we try to make others see the light. Then a stage of detachment comes where we can't be bothered by theistic bullshit.

If Seun would let freethinkers have their own day on the front page, I think many old-timers could reappear.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
HardMirror:
for real? how?
HardMirror:
lordreed, i am really curious.

Not sure I should divulge that but it doesn't really matter since you are here now and making amends.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
LordReed:

Not sure I should divulge that but it doesn't really matter since you are here now and making amends.
ok thnks
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is this suppose to be a coincidence or what? Hardmirror! cry I was just going through your debut thread again and some of your other thread and I saw a mention. Alas! shocked Hardmirror !!
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
NewSoul:
Is this suppose to be a coincidence or what? Hardmirror! cry I was just going through your debut thread again and some of your other thread and I saw a mention. Alas! shocked Hardmirror !!
lol. i wanted to post a new topic, but then i saw my mentions had racked up and was going through them. i would have to leave my new topic for another day
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Karleb(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
HardMirror:

that is the way you wish to see it, fine.

Glad to have you back.

Do you know of CAPSLOCKED? He has since gone AWOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

666 Number Of The Beast Came From "Nero Caesar" In The Hebrew Alphabet / Does Sex In Marriage Lower One's Spirituality? / Speaking In Tongues: Is It A Mere Religious Exercise??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.