Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? (2113 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Image123:
Lol. He probably saw devil and had to stop posting out of shame. Like someone said, hardship dey bite many of them.
Haha baba you still dey? Long time brother

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Image123:

That copy and paste? May be in prison, who knows. Sinners will always sin and get themselves in one trouble or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Always! It is even Guaranteed! Either they put themselves in Trouble or Trouble comes to marry them grin
oga repent. Stop wishing ill on people. Jesus would not do that.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2021
johnydon22:

It's so galling to see someone so assiduously wish people who have done him no harm so much ill. Abi johny you steal im girlfriend? LMAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Splinz(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2021
NewSoul:
I actually stumbled on the popular post of that guy from 2016. "From pastor to atheist". It shook me. But I noticed he has been off for more than a year. Is he alive? Hope he's not dead and in hell.

Popular thread then, where Hardmirror chronicled his failures as a so-called pastor. Unfortunately, he took the frustrations on God instead of those who made him a "pastor".

I hope he is alive. But even if he was death, he'll simply be in his grave. Short & simple.

NewSoul:

I just don't want to die like a chicken and wake up as a roasting barbecue in hell. Help me get rid of this fear o

Hilarious.

But, rather than worrying about the non existent, worry about being that ash that another will trampled upon.

There's no barbecue in hell. Find the nearest grill stand and eat all you want before it's too late. cheesy
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
LordReed:

It's so galling to see someone so assiduously wish people who have done him no harm so much ill. Abi johny you steal im girlfriend? LMAO!

I don't know oo grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by virginboy1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
johnydon22:

To be fair there's no great topic dropping here these days.

Good to hear from you.
I was thinking you deactivated or got banned

I hail you man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
virginboy1:

Good to hear from you.
I was thinking you deactivated or got banned

I hail you man
Good man!!! I'd hardly do anything that can get me banned smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
johnydon22:
Haha baba you still dey? Long time brother

Hey, my good friend. How are you and are you in Abuja? You've been missing, like Reed i was hoping you were not in some trouble like prison?
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
johnydon22:

Good to hear from you, you're not looking too bad.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Image123:

Good to hear from you, you're not looking too bad.

Good to hear from you too. How have you been?
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Image123:

Hey, my good friend. How are you and are you in Abuja? You've been missing, like Reed i was hoping you were not in some trouble like prison?

An upstanding citizen like me could hardly end up in prison.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2021
johnydon22:

Good to hear from you too. How have you been?

Doing well, thanks.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2021
johnydon22:

An upstanding citizen like me could hardly end up in prison.

God is good, all the time.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by frank317: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Image123:

If only he was real, but an imaginary being can be good. Thats fine

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Image123(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2021
frank317:

Lol, if He wasn't real, you wouldn't all be scheming to be upstanding and righteous. Let me speak in the language you will understand, there is none good but God.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HappyPagan: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
johnydon22:

I don't know oo grin
This tall man...
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HappyPagan: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
frank317:

Wetin happen? grin
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by HappyPagan: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Where dem resurrect these old time niggas from? Remain for hahn and logicboy to comment. And wiegraf weigraf. Hope y'all doing well and fine.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2021
HappyPagan:

This tall man...
How you dey bro?
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Image123:

Amen!!!
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
johnydon22:

How does stating an Observational Fact mean wishing ill on people?

It is even rather that I have Observe them as Image123 himself has do Observed that they keep putting themselves in one trouble or the other, even in very funny ways grin.

And it Only happens to a certain type of people as the Bible said.

So you accuse me wrongly.

And Truly there are so many things that Jesus Christ would not do, but I am going to fail in there. grin

He is greatly greatly better than I and i can live with that. grin
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Image123:

That copy and paste? May be in prison, who knows. Sinners will always sin and get themselves in one trouble or the other.
Lol your comments shows the kinda mind you have
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How does stating an Observational Fact mean wishing ill on people?

It is even rather that I have Observe them as Image123 himself has do Observed that they keep putting themselves in one trouble or the other, even in very funny ways grin.

And it Only happens to a certain type of people as the Bible said.

So you accuse me wrongly.

And Truly there are so many things that Jesus Christ would not do, but I am going to fail in there. grin

He is greatly greatly better than I and i can live with that. grin

What observations have you made about atheists that informs your claim?

What observations have you made about me that informs your claim?

Point out these relevant examples. It will be nice to hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by paulGrundy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewSoul:
I actually stumbled on the popular post of that guy from 2016. "From pastor to atheist". It shook me. But I noticed he has been off for more than a year. Is he alive? Hope he's not dead and in hell.

I want to tell you something I noticed. You see those old thread that talks about atheism. I found out those people supporting the motion, their "last seen" is always like 3 years + and the ones trying to convert them are still active or is it me just imagining things?

I like the concept of atheism but I'm still afraid of hell because all my life I have heard things like "heaven and hell is real" "sinners shall burn in hell forever and ever"

Why did those atheist suddenly disappear? Did they die because God got angry with them?
Though I still see some from years back still active like HopefulLandlord (maybe God likes him and wants him to change)

and is it true the CEO of Nairaland is an atheist too. Because I'm sick and tired of religion, prayers, Bible reading and fasting and my life hasn't moved forward. I like the Idea of being responsible for yourself and getting things done without praying and fasting to an invisible being. I don't just want to die and wake up in hell and please I'm not looking for a way to sin. Morally without pride I'm much better than some pastors... I just don't want to die like a chicken and wake up as a roasting barbecue in hell. Help me get rid of this fear o have been brainwashed with right from birth...

He prolly might have now become a pastor, probably he's now ashamed of his threads.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by frank317: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Image123:

Lol, if He wasn't real, you wouldn't all be scheming to be upstanding and righteous. Let me speak in the language you will understand, there is none good but God.

Lol... Okeyooo, enjoy ur fantasy
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by frank317: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
HappyPagan:

Wetin happen? grin

Nothing happen, we were talking about imaginary good beings
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by frank317: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
paulGrundy:

He prolly might have now become a pastor, probably he's now ashamed of his threads.

Or he probably found out that there is money on pastor business
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by PAWG(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewSoul:

I want to tell you something I noticed. You see those old thread that talks about atheism. I found out those people supporting the motion, their "last seen" is always like 3 years + and the ones trying to convert them are still active or is it me just imagining things?

I like the concept of atheism but I'm still afraid of hell because all my life I have heard things like "heaven and hell is real" "sinners shall burn in hell forever and ever"

Why did those atheist suddenly disappear? Did they die because God got angry with them?
Though I still see some from years back still active like HopefulLandlord (maybe God likes him and wants him to change)

and is it true the CEO of Nairaland is an atheist too. Because I'm sick and tired of religion, prayers, Bible reading and fasting and my life hasn't moved forward. I like the Idea of being responsible for yourself and getting things done without praying and fasting to an invisible being. I don't just want to die and wake up in hell and please I'm not looking for a way to sin. Morally without pride I'm much better than some pastors... I just don't want to die like a chicken and wake up as a roasting barbecue in hell. Help me get rid of this fear o have been brainwashed with right from birth...

Guy! No make me laugh abeg grin
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by paulGrundy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
frank317:

Or he probably found out that there is money on pastor business

If that was the case, he won't have come to nairaland embittered and disgruntled.
Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by frank317: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
paulGrundy:

If that was the case, he won't have come to nairaland embittered and disgruntled.

He wasn't embittered neither was he disgruntled... He just shared his testimony which u didn't like and to sooth ur hurt ego, u decided he was embittered. Besides at first it wasnt about the money, it was about serving the living God and when he got disappointed he found atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hardmirror? Is He Alive? by paulGrundy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
frank317:

He wasn't embittered neither was he disgruntled... He just shared his testimony which u didn't like and to sooth ur hurt ego, u decided he was embittered. Besides at first it wasnt about the money, it was about serving the living God and when he got disappointed he found atheism.

But then the "business" did not move for him na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your God? / 'igbo; Judah. Yoruba; Edom. Hausa; Babylon. These, The Bible Reveals, Are The Re / All Christians Will Not Be Rich! Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.