Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (57579 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kdon2: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

Your crying has not ended. This one too go show una pepper. angry

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Abascoh: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Did you bother to find out why Hamas fired the rockets or you didn't know that they were provoked.

I am not justifying Hamas actions but I won't defend Israel occupation of Palestinian land
Which land is Palestinian land? There was no country called Palestine when Israel was created. Israel was the first country in Palestine and they fought a war against a combined Arab army and won those territories. As a matter of fact historically, Jews were living on that land long before any Palestinian Arab set foot there.

And who provoked Palestinians to start firing rockets into Israel this time? You think Israeli police using teargas to disperse protesters is good enough reason for Palestinians to start firing rockets into Israeli civilian targets?

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kdon2: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

When your head slamming terrorists were bombing people with alahu Akbar you don't know there would be consequences ba? Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on d system of govt practiced, netanyahu can still emerge as PM any time since he is opposition leader. He was voted out by just one vote. Shows he is still popular. If he gets a majority or forms a coalition that gets one, he is back in business. This new coalition according to d report is quite fragile because it is too diverse. One little disagreement & it's out d window. Guess what, Likud still hanging in d wings.
The coalition will need to fail first, and there is no guarantee that it would since the main aim of the coalition of staunch enemies was solely to get the Netanyahu who is waiting un the wings out so forgive me for not crying yet.

lexy2014:
As far as Israeli politics is concerned, changing from one prime minister to another, doesn't change d objective which is to ensure Israel is secure at all times. Hamas, Hezbollah & Iran still remain enemies of Israel from d Israeli point of view
This I disagree with. Its like claiming the current policy in Nigeria can never change, when we all know different leaders have their own priorities and agendas.

The objective of Netanyahu was not only to securing Israel, but included kicking Palestinians and Arab Israelis off their land, and that might change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abascoh:

Think Again

He will have his job cut out with Arab Muslims in the coalition keeping him in power.

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kdon2: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

Make una fire and see now grin

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, this anti Israel woman. Don't celebrate oh, you better go and read about Naftali Bennet, he is more hawkish and extremist than Netanyahu. Unlike Netanyahu, this new guy doesn't believe in the creation of any future Palestinian state, he says he will do everything within his power to make sure they never get a state. He also strongly hates the LGBTQ unlike Netanyahu that safeguarded their rights. I don't know what you are celebrating, this is just like jumping from the frying pan into the fire for your type.

grin grin grin grin Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by kingsceedon(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

God punish you for saying that, Terrorist
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kdon2: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abascoh:

Which land is Palestinian land? There was no country called Palestine when Israel was created. Israel was the first country in Palestine and they fought a war against a combined Arab army and won those territories. As a matter of fact historically, Jews were living on that land long before any Palestinian Arab set foot there.

And who provoked Palestinians to start firing rockets into Israel this time? You think Israeli police using teargas to disperse protesters is good enough reason for Palestinians to start firing rockets into Israeli civilian targets?

Oponu ni won...they thought they can force everyone to become ilsmabd like them.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Abascoh: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

He will have his job cut out with Arab Muslims in the coalition keeping him in power.
How many Arab Muslims are there in the coalition? They won't have any impact jare. Israeli PM's always put the interest and security of Israel above everything else not pander to few Muslim Arabs that are more loyal to Palestine than Israel. They were just used to make up the numbers to form a government and if they think that is an opportunity for them to promote Palestinian agenda then they have a serious shock coming for them. I see them being kicked out of the coalition anyway, they were never going to last long in it. As soon as Mr Bennett convinces more hardliners to join his coalition, the few Arabs in it will be kicked out.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

The coalition will need to fail first, and there is no guarantee that it would since the main aim of the coalition of staunch enemies was solely to get the Netanyahu who is waiting un the wings out so forgive me for not crying yet.

This I disagree with. Its like claiming the current policy in Nigeria can never change, when we all know different leaders have their own priorities and agendas.

The objective of Netanyahu was not only to securing Israel, but included kicking Palestinians and Arab Israelis off their land, and that might change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

U have already been crying before today so it's not something that hasn't happened. I didn't tell u d coalition will fail. I only told u how d parliamentary system of govt works with regards to d information provided in d story. It's always fingers crossed.

U are comparing nigeria with Israel. Does nigeria have policy? What is Israels number 1 policy? Is there any Israeli prime minister who will not want to kick Palestinians out?

U are saying "that might change" which shows that u aren't even sure thereby confirming my earlier comment that u have little knowledge on d subject matter. With all u have said, u weren't able to negate what I said. So what exactly is it u say u are rejoicing over?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

So, you believe if Palestinians fire missiles into Israel there will be no reprisal under Bennett ? You are very funny. The Israeli Defence Policy is sacred.

What was the difference between Israeli Defence Policy in the 70s, 80s, 90s till date concerning one nation in the midst of Arabs ? None.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dude stfu. Muslims are not holy, fucking murderers, that's what they are... He should have wiped that virus Philistines out

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by middlebelter(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

Did you just call Israel a useless nation? What is your motivation?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abascoh:

How many Arab Muslims are there in the coalition? They won't have any impact jare. Israeli PM's always put the interest and security of Israel above everything else not pander to few Muslim Arabs that are more loyal to Palestine than Israel. They were just used to make up the numbers to form a government and if they think that is an opportunity for them to promote Palestinian agenda then they have a serious shock coming for them. I see them being kicked out of the coalition anyway, they were never going to last long in it. As soon as Mr Bennett convinces more hardliners to join his coalition, the few Arabs in it will be kicked out.

I guess you have a crystal ball. I on the other hand don't just make things up in my head, I wait for the facts.

The United Arab List has 4 seats in the Knesset, and the current government won by a 60-59 seats, a majority of one, which it obviously could not find non-Arab parties to currently contribute, so it might not be as easy as you think.

I'll wait and see, if you don't mind.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AnanseK(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Z
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That’s NatanYahoo-Yahoo for you.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U have already been crying before today.
So what exactly is it u say u are rejoicing over?
Aren't you kinda odd to think I am crying while you are objecting to my rejoicing? Are you sure you are not mistaking the tears you believe you see for tears of joy? The clue might be in my yippee if nothing else, that's if my "delighted" is not enough of a clue!

Perhaps you should ignore my rejoicing and continue believing I am crying since that seems to make you happy because I am far too overjoyed to be concerning myself with how you feel.

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Aren't you kinda odd to think I am crying while you are objecting to my rejoicing? Are you sure you are not mistaking the tears you believe you see for tears of joy? The clue might be in my yippee, if nothing else.

Perhaps you should ignore my rejoicing and continue believing I am crying since that seems to make you happy because I am far too overjoyed to be concerning myself with how you feel.

Where is d "objecting to your rejoicing"? Can u pls show me? U are d one who brought d issue of u crying into d discussion without u being asked. So obviously, u have crying because of Netanyahu & expressing joy because he is no longer PM. Thats why I said u aren't knowledgeable about d subject matter. So far, u have proved me right. By extracting only d issue of crying, u are more adept at that than about how Israel functions politically and internationally

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by GoodGovernance: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are

Is Israel a Christian nation?

Or just a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend?

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christians.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Where is d "objecting to your rejoicing"? Can u pls show me? U are d one who brought d issue of u crying into d discussion without u being asked. So obviously, u have crying because of Netanyahu & expressing joy because he is no longer PM. Thats why I said u aren't knowledgeable about d subject matter. So far, u have proved me right. By extracting only d issue of crying, u are more adept at that than about how Israel functions politically and internationally
Lol, lexy2014. You are very definitely not crying over the fact that I am very delighted, yippee!

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abascoh:

You are blabbing rubbish.

Go and learn history before mentioning me.Palestine existed before Isreal became a state in 1948.Since Jews always existed in that land why don't they also claim Lebanon,Syria and Iraq as theirs too since they were all around the area of the old kingdom of Isreal and Judah.

My friend go and learn history before dabbling into what you don't understand.

Also go and learn about what made them Fire those rockets if people were occupying your own land you will do worse.I won't waste my time explaining to you just don't quote me again if you don't know what you are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by amliftedhigher: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please indulge me sir. Which part of my comment is wrong sir. I truly want to know. I am a teachable person.
You are unteachable brother with - 1 IQ level
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Is Israel a Christian nation?

Or just a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend?

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christians.

Israel is not a Christian nation neither is she a Muslim nation. Israel is a Bible (Old testament) nation. Majority of the Israeli practice Judaism because they observe the Feast of Passover till date. They also observe some other Jewish feast. They believed King David ruled from Jerusalem.

There are some fundamentals Jewish believes that is beyond who is PM or not. Let us just observe as events are unfolding.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ayobami7(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by nnamdi640: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
That country you called useless is better than the hell you called a country aka zoogeria.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kingsean(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

far better than your useless Nigeria
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Krismas(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
coolI listened to Naftali Bennett, the new PM, drumming up support for TWO.STATE solution. Two state solution na scam! He even called on Biden to help kickstart erstwhile moribund TALKS with Fatah. Biden na scam! Talks na scam. Is like this new PM na complete SCAMA
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Krismas(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
babaolofin:

Israel is not a Christian nation neither is she a Muslim nation. Israel is a Bible (Old testament) nation. Majority of the Israeli practice Judaism because they observe the Feast of Passover till date. They also observe some other Jewish feast. They believed King David ruled from Jerusalem.

There are some fundamentals Jewish believes that is beyond who is PM or not. Let us just observe as events are unfolding.
coolToday’s Jerusalem is about 8times the size of the biblical Jerusalem. Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by zoghys: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

How comforting, coming from a Nigerian.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Krismas(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

I guess you have a crystal ball. I on the other hand don't just make things up in my head, I wait for the facts.

The United Arab List has 4 seats in the Knesset, and the current government won by a 60-59 seats, a majority of one, which it obviously could not find non-Arab parties to currently contribute, so it might not be as easy as you think.

I'll wait and see, if you don't mind.
coolI do believe Bibi can no longer regain power in Israel. He shud have step aside as Likud party leader. I see his party fragmenting. I see the hardliners cross-carpeting to Naftali.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Collyno82(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
he also instructed Hamas to fire missiles into Israel territory from Gaza. Mtcheew
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by maste: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bibi is a war monger and he has issues concerning corrupt practices but with what's going on right now in the middle east, Bibi is the man Is real needs now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.