Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (58333 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by MakotoShishio: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerians and their low IQ, high sentiment views of the world grin No wonder nobody reckons with your useless country on the international stage.

[img]https://images./4KDPvB5j9vpkvopl09XHAW.jpg[/img]

budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by FarahAideed: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Evil democrats have struck
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

Budaatum I had plans to start a movement similar to yours but I’m scared walking alone, we the youth don’t know the strength we yield, if only we could work together.

You had plans and you gave up?

I am delighted you realised your error was walking alone because if you had not realised you'd have been crucified and no one would have blinked an eyelid

I, on the other hand, do not plan to die for Nigeria, because however bad Buhari makes it my daily bread will never be affected, which is why I am asking those who are wailing to let us join together and use the resource of our brain to be the difference we all would love to see, and despite all the abuse and insults, I buda, will never ever tire until I die, and even then I am planning to rise up on the third day and continue fighting once I find the rise up on the third day juju.

My faith in us is unshakable despite all the evidence to the contrary that might shake me!

budaatum:

The government is not made up of Martians who came from Mars! The government is made up of people from amongst ourselves whom we ourselves elected to rule over ourselves.

If we do not like how the current leaders we elected are leading us, na democracy we de, we just wait 4 years and elect from amongst ourselves those who will lead us as we would like ourselves to be led.

But if we keep thinking it is our so called leaders who are solely responsible for misleading us, then we obviously have learnt nothing since we got the power to democratically lead ourselves and will likely make the same mistake of electing the wrong leaders from amongst ourselves to lead us at the next election and will likely make the same mistake at the election after the next one and the one after that.

By the election of say 2031 I think and hope, perhaps we shall then have learnt that no one but ourselves can free ourselves from the hell of no jobs and etc that we have ourselves created for ourselves.

I have immense faith in us despite your continued objection!

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Biglittlelois(f): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

So the next time Israel steals land from a Palestinian the Palestinian should pack what they can and leave the land?

Intellect pls, use it if you have one, Isreal didn't steal it, and who says Palestine shouldn't fight back? War was fought between them, Isreal won, they took the land conquered as part of war spoils, and Palestinians sheepishly vacated and left it for them, simple

The next time you want to quote me, read the comment I quoted first before typing your baseless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Xhuntra: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
gassbee:
not every Isreali prime minister smokes d type of weed dat Netanyahu was puffing

Calm down, don't rejoice yet. Besides, Palestinians are terrorists and they deserve whatever they get

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by DarlingtonC: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
They will keep being a terror to terrorists like you.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by GorillaApp(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Power is transient.

Hope Palestine will sleep well now.
Wrong! The new PM is more hardliner than netanyahu. Check his profile.
I sorry for Palestine. They for just beg Netanyahu to remain.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I get your point sir but sincerely, I am incapable of hate. I think it's just the decisions he took while in office. It's possible, he could have acted differently if the situation comes again. Politicians everywhere are in morbid fear of relinquishing power.

I use the word HATE loosely, that is , in the sense that he was so far right and so self-ambitious that he caused immense pain and trauma to the oppressed Palestinians to achieve his personal goals.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

No, I am not at all tired of Xi Jin Ping because even the majority of China are not tired of their Xi Jin Ping, nor Russia of Vladimir Putin nor Cameroon of Paul Biya or even we of our Buhari, though some of course might be

If the people of a countries are not happy with their leaders, the democratic ones can vote in replacements on election day just as Israel has done, and those that are not democratic can come and learn from Nigeria how to get the democracy that we got.

You think the israelites are not happy with Netanyahou? Think again.

How did he score 59? Likud party still love him. Last week, I read from CNN (print medium) where one of the party members was saying that Benjamin still has a chance of becoming a prime minister again and that the party will not only retain him as their leader, but will position him for prime minister in no distant future. He's liked by the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Nigerians and their low IQ, high sentiment views of the world grin No wonder nobody reckons with your useless country on the international stage.

[img]https://images./4KDPvB5j9vpkvopl09XHAW.jpg[/img]

Let him go and be shooting so we see if his goose will not be toast.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Bimpe29: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Finally, the end of a tyrant arrived.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

You had plans and you gave up?

I am delighted you realised your error was walking alone because if you had not realised you'd have been crucified and no one would have blinked an eyelid

I, on the other hand, do not plan to die for Nigeria, because however bad Buhari makes it my daily bread will never be affected, which is why I am asking those who are wailing to let us join together and use the resource of our brain to be the difference we all would love to see, and despite all the abuse and insults, I buda, will never ever tire until I die, and even then I am planning to rise up on the third day and continue fighting once I find the rise up on the third day juju.

My faith in us is unshakable despite all the evidence to the contrary that might shake me!

Following…
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Intellect pls, use it if you have one, Isreal didn't steal it, and who says Palestine shouldn't fight back? War was fought between they, Isreal won, they took the land conquered as part of war spoils, and Palestinians sheepishly vacated and left it for them,

And next time you want to quote me, read the comment I quoted first before typing your baseless comment.

I think you should just open your eyes and see how Israel grabs Palestinian land even when there is no war! I'm certain if you were Palestinian you'd sing a different tune.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/un-warns-israel-east-jerusalem-land-grab-can-amount-to-war-crimes-46531

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by CSTRR: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Like him or hate him, Netayanhu has done a lot for Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

Following…
Respect! But don't just follow please. Prepare to intelligently lead.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Wickedtruths: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please indulge me sir. Which part of my comment is wrong sir. I truly want to know. I am a teachable person.

Bennett is far worse than Netanyahu. Where Netanyahu used bullets, Bennett will use bombs.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by witworth(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Close vote, shaky coalition, fear world people o, Dem just sha wan commont Bibi sha, no be na wa again o, na war o.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.
The man coming in is more far-right and anti-Palestine than the outgoing PM.
Palestinians saving grace is that he is forming a fragile coalition with a more moderate party, which will limit his ability to make key decisions on his own.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Respect! But don't just follow please. Prepare to intelligently lead.

I’ll follow intelligently and lead when required
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by freenature: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

It's a pity you guys don't have the slightest spiritual implications of what have just happened. Benett is not a fit for that position. It will be clear in your eyes soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Chuka200: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

May God punish you and your household

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by CSTRR: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

Wrong! The new PM is more hardliner than netanyahu. Check his profile.
I sorry for Palestine. They for just beg Netanyahu to remain.
One of the many crimes of Netayanhu was that he was too liberal grin and too soft.

The Ultra zionists hated him for it.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Asour: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

Losing an election is not a disgrace.
Unless the aspirant (as in the case around here) had tied winning to his /her ego.

Service (in high office) is a privilege from the people. If they don't want you again, fine. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by uncleinans(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Benjamin has always been my best leader in the world. Best orator leader I have known all my life.

For those jubilating his exit, just like America, it doesn't matter who man the leadership of the state, their foreign policy remains the same.

I would have prefer Gantz but I'm still okay with Naftali Bennet.

After Sharon, came Olmert then Benjamin and now Naftali, all hawkish. I just feel Benjamin is more ruthless in handling Iran's nuclear issue and that's what I would prefer in the Iranian nuclear deal. Bomb the whole useless Islamic terrorist nations.

God bless Israel, they know how to slap back, not we Christians that will forgive. Christians all over the world should know this, when some one slap you, its best you return it cause if you don't, you might not have the face to be slapped tomorrow. Even the Jews knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Stone03: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Welcome Bennett. You will do greater than Nathan. Great grace
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, this anti Israel woman. Don't celebrate oh, you better go and read about Naftali Bennet, he is more hawkish and extremist than Netanyahu. Unlike Netanyahu, this new guy doesn't believe in the creation of any future Palestinian state, he says he will do everything within his power to make sure they never get a state. He also strongly hates the LGBTQ unlike Netanyahu that safeguarded their rights. I don't know what you are celebrating, this is just like jumping from the frying pan into the fire for your type.
Her celebration is like that which we saw in kano when twitter was banned...grin very myopic views.

And unaware situation..A case of anywhere belle face celebration...grin

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

I use the word HATE loosely, that is , in the sense that he was so far right and so self-ambitious that he caused immense pain and trauma to the oppressed Palestinians to achieve his personal goals.
Okay sir. Thank you the explanation. I do appreciate.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by delzbaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Benjamin going to jail
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by shegun4sur: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are

You're not even current

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
freenature:

It's a pity you guys don't have the slightest spiritual implications of what have just happened. Benett is not a fit for that position. It will be clear in your eyes soon enough.

You don't get it. For the first time in Israel's history (I think), a minority party of Muslims has joined a coalition to form the givernment.

Its like if a President of Nigeria has to form a coalition with Biafra agitators. They might still not get Biafra, but sitting at the table should enable them to get something worthwhile, if they don't sell out that is.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by jamislaw(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
peculiar2233:

All this your cry will not stop Israel from hitting them hard again and again if... Use ur sense to complete my sentence, that is if u have one
Yes o the way Buhari is wopping biafra a**.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Blackdisciple(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Great job done by the former Israeli PM in his tenure.

I pray and hope that the new Israeli PM will not be pampering terrorists the way Buhari president of Nigeria is doing because it will be disastrous by pampering those demons cos even Satan is scared of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.