Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (57571 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by sammyj: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
In fact, this man will be more brutal to the Palestinians based on his antecedence going back to history when he was in the military and when he also served as a minister under the last government!! shocked shocked
aryzgreat:

That will not stop Palestinian ass from being whooped if they fire missile into Israel like they do.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

I’ll follow intelligently and lead when required

Chicken, lol.

But its far better than being an ignorant obstructor I guess, and you never know, you might grow to lead someday, so you would do for now while you are daily strengthened.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by favour32(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chuka200:

May God punish you and your household
You would have ignored him.
He is dying to attract attention.
Although,its best to ignore such a madcap because he's nobody.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by stayclearofme: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.
How that help your failed country? Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Chicken, lol.

But its far better than being an ignorant obstructor I guess, and you never know, you might grow to lead someday, so you would do for now while you are daily strengthened.

cheesy I don’t see leadership as a blessing entirely, I don’t envy leaders. I’ve got great ideas that would help a great deal but there’s just so much going on right now so I’d rather just observe till there’s sufficient awareness and will. We need to wake ourselves up

Nigerian youths could put you to shame, just be open minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Rodwave: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

You are a teachable person yet you remain a Zone-Bee

Why are you guys afraid of typing zombie? He is a zombie miscreant. Type it in cap please

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

What do you say to Buhari who ordered the shooting unarmed Shiites (Nigerians o) in their sleep and their mass burial?
Hypocrisy is complaining of the speck in your brother's eye while ignoring the log in yours

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ninjalove(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Your entire generation is uselesss
Zygosis:
Useless nation

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by stayclearofme: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are
Na wah o are you from Israel?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Oracleforce: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Nethanyahu was not removed by impeachment but by exactly the same democratic election process by which you will get to remove Buhari when the time for election comes!

But Netanyahu's tenure hasn't expired yet....isreal general election will be conducted in the next two years....think about it.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by discusant: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kenzo25:
Pm Desinate Bennet is now the new ISREAL PM
https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-iran-nuclear-health-coronavirus-pandemic-deea22832a1cb2d95736f342958083fd

That’s a country with parliament representing the interest of the country.
In Nigeria, there is a parliament overpopulated by northern region drawing from the excess number of states proliferated in the northern region by northern Nigeria’s soldiers between 1967-1996.
The political structure has made Nigeria a Banana Republic where a barely educated person from north can win presidential election ahead of a PhD holder in Law Or Economics from the south.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Pussse1: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Power indeed is transient
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by int0x80(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Join your stupid friend, Trump!

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Danny50: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
ggood:
headslammer terrorist spotted
Bennett high pass the former pm.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Aurelius1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.
Bros the problem wey dey Nigeria pass Israel own one million times. As I dey here now no light for my side but I can bet it with you that every where in Israel has light. So make we no reason their matter.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by feedthenation(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

But Netanyahu's tenure hasn't expired yet....isreal general election will be conducted in the next two years....think about it.

---Bibi might be in jail within the next few months on corruption charges---now in opposition---he doesn't have immunity---

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by emapeteum(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.
Jihadist spotted

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by membranus: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please indulge me sir. Which part of my comment is wrong sir. I truly want to know. I am a teachable person.

Don't deceive yourself, you are never a teachable person.

You are a self opinionated, sycophantic supporter of all that's politically and morally wrong in the society. A lover of the evil political status quo, as long as it serves your own personal gains.

A hater of do-gooders, a hater of progressive minded youths who wish good for themselves and the society.

And mind you Netanyahu is the father of their fathers in the Middle East political terrain, the terror of the Arabs, a staunch defender of his own people lives. A messenger of the ALMIGHTY GOD of Isreal, who bequeathed the land to His chosen people, the Father of the Righteous Man who is coming to rule in Jerusalem, whether you like it or not.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel, and it shall be taken soon.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ojediran57(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Do you have sense ����

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by HRMK: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.
what do u gain from that apart from bn the supporter of extremists?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
I guess I have always admired this man because of his blood ties with Yoni Netanyahu. Everything must come to an end, whether good or bad.

You have served well, Iron Man of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Danny50: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bennett is a badt guy an ex commando that carries out alots of missions i mean successful missions at this time if you mess with Israel be ready to gets a resounding blow.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ecstacys(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo. I am so delighted.
happy ? he is more deadly than d former

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by profbayo: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are
SO ISREAL IS A CHRISTIAN NATION? SEE IGNORANCE
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.

It won't give Palestine a state. So, your jubilation is as useless as the P is psychology.

An Israelis is an Israelis unlike the suffering an smiling Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ecstacys(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo. I am so delighted.
happy ? he is more deadly than d former

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

Kikikikikiki

A terrorist sympathizer in severe pain.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

cheesy I don’t see leadership as a blessing entirely, I don’t envy leaders. I’ve got great ideas that would help a great deal but there’s just so much going on right now so I’d rather just observe till there’s sufficient awareness and will. We need to wake ourselves up

Nigerian youths could put you to shame, just be open minded.

Many Nigerian youths do not only put me to shame, they lambast me daily and insult me constantly and would probably bash my head in with rocks and drown me in a river if they could get hold of me. I mean, if they could crucify Christ, what chance does buda have? Or do you not already see them here yelling "crucify buda"?

But I am buda. I am not fighting flesh and blood, but the principalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places and those in low places too, which is why I girt my loins with the full armour of wisdom and knowledge and intellect and truth and I put on the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, while my feet are shod and prepared with the gospel of peace so that with my faith I can withstand and quench all the fiery darts of the wicked and the evil that may come my way.

The Lord shepherds buda, PAWG, so I am provided with all that I may need plus some for others too, so we must fear no evil.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Kikikikikiki

An extremist in severe pain.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry all you who would drown buda and bash buda's head in. But my work here is done!

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Chuksmonika(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
if you call the State of Israel that, what will you call the contraption you live in?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.