Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State (71425 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Adakintroy: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Jussie" smolie't the American french actor once orders a whole group acccording to their own logic by staging his own assault.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Validated: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Open grazing ban is TOTAL
No going back and no compromise. Any cow found abywhere in Delta will be confisticated and sold or used for BBQ

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Muslimsworldng: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

https://www.facebook.com/836988209750959/posts/3978728998910182/?app=fbl
There is problem in this country, can you imagine the effrontery they have.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Xinir:
Oh wow
you are an animal. Pig. Stop all this nonsense you at littering nairaland with. It is annoying. It is nauseating. Get a job. Who falls for these babiest scams these day.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by egunna(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

NO FULANI OR HAUSA MAN WILL EVER SPELL "BORNO AS "BORNU".AGAIN,SINCE WHEN DID FULANI HERDSMEN START CLAIMING JIHADISTS WITH SUCH A PICTURE.ITS MOST LIKELY SOMEONE IS UP TO NO GOOD ELSE I DONT SEE THE SENSE IN THAT PIECE.JUST TOO HOLLOW AND TOO DIRECT.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by JooEeL(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Xhuntra:

All the ones they ve been doing, what have u done about it??

Lol no mind him mouth.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by kaywon: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Who said?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Princedapace(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Fake, malicious and inciteful news done by the usual foolish rat yamree.

We know your ways. Lies and wailing.

oga, f*ck off. The same fulani herdsmen did same to Governor of benue state. They even carried out the threat. They attacked him. The news was here live. The same fulanis have been attacking some villages in Delta state. My wife's village was among and their youths protested heavily about three months ago in that community.

These same fulanis have been attacking various communities. Na today? so, what brought Igbos here? Are the fulanis not really attacking and killing people? They did same in Ibadan few days ago. These set of humans still brought cows openly grazing in Abia state two days ago and mae students to run away.

Why are these set of humans causing problems up and down? Why cant they run their business like I am running mine? Go and buy lands where u can and ranch ur cows. what kind of humans are these?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Jackson105: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti

It is one of the Ewedu and Amala governor that speak up when Fulani were raping your mother and sisters and your useless government were cowering.

Hopefully, you get sense before you die.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Those calling it fake are you aware that okowa making his state the spring board of the collation is still not going well for the foolanis

With all the threat they have been making to subdue the decision are you now suprise that a statement like this would come in this direction

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Zeejohnson: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
When they attack, remember you said it's fake
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Germi9: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Are you sure its the Fulanis that actually wrote the letter?lets not jump into conclusions like that...i am from the South S. So dont run ur mouth here
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by kamalbob(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

Mtsww only idiots will believe this kinda setup, it just a planned strategy that will be used to attack innocent fulanis. Any dummy can right a letter. Beside that's not how fulani people way of conveying a message. The whole context is messed up. So we are watching you, keep attacking fulani settlements but don't be surprised if "Sabon gari" settlements in the North is also attacked afterwards. We had enough of this bullshit!
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
The consequent decision of Buhari in banning Twitter has emboldened his fellow fulani terrorist to issue threats on whoever stands on their way.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by olibeans: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Princedapace:

oga, f*ck off. The same fulani herdsmen did same to Governor of benue state. They even carried out the threat. They attacked him. The news was here live. The same fulanis have been attacking some villages in Delta state. My wife's village was among and their youths protested heavily about three months ago in that community.

Don't mind these e-rats on nairaland.
He has used his ₦1,000 given to him to come online and defend the indefensible. I pray his wife or children be slaughtered by these maurading blood sucking demons someday so he too can mourn and understand what everyone is passing through. Yoruba bast*rds yapping rubbish.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by PrinceMajestic: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Lol. WE ARE FULLY READY. I SAW IT YESTERDAY. THEY THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH AK? BECAUSE THEIR TERRORIST IS THE PRESIDENT. WE ARE ALL READY, THE AGBOR THEY MENTIONED FOR ATTACK IS ANOTHER VERY DEADLY PART OF DELTA. WE DEY WAIT. OPPORTUNITY FOR GUN PLAY, WHAT DELTANS LOVE! BRING IT ON! BASTARD BUHARI TERRORIST GROUPS

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Seun360(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti

Your education is absolutely waste if you can't reason that this news is fake.

Too bad.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by iPresh4s(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Anybody Can Type this!

By the way, where did they post this notice?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by pannyman(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
It was posted on Facebook, the root of all falsehood and fake news. This is why I left that social media platform. It has really gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by joinnow: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:
The impetus
op
take this and paste on DSS socal media home page
oh I forgot
I was thinking I was in canada.

DSS na them them

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by kingslj: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
lanreSamson:
It saddens me that some people will believe this nonsense.

The killings happening around you is nonsense?

The news may not be authentic but their actions after governors declared no open grazing speaks volume .

your president action and the AG stance makes them bold
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Zeejohnson: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
You're a damn liar
My friend in Kotangora told me about the letter they wrote to their community
Better be vigilant and leave IPOB alone
KingsleyWabote:
Regular IPOB propaganda. grin

Na mumu go believe this shit.

Fulani never give pre-attack warnings.

They just go f**k ya modas straight away.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Dpundict: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
If only these people know that deltans just love killing when attacked and can't even spare an innocent man from that region, they will not make this threat, even the attackers will be vaporized without trace. Let them try and see.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by techtechh: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Princedapace:

What is the name of the village
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by SmartPolician: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerians gave the Fulanis opportunity to lead them, but they are giving Nigerians 1001 reasons why they didn't deserve it.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by doublecross(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
governor okowa should do something ASAP and put these terrorists in their place! These ba*tards have bitten more than they can chew! Time for action!
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by PrinceMajestic: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Lol, the fools think say na delta na abeokuta? Our fishes are hungry. Fulani terrorists we are waiting. The fishes are hungry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
channelstravel:
Wby won't they dare. Their senior brother is the President and he supports their actions.

Yorubas over to una!
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by 9jaRealist: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

This “letter” looks like a product of Nollywood fiction writers… undecided
>

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Spooby: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2021
One thing I have lenght over time is to treat things like this with suspicion. A lot of people are profiting from insecurity and fears of people. Don't be surprised if this was written by someone isn't even Fulani.
I repeat, treat things with no known source with suspicion because it could be anyone that has ulterior motive.
We only have one Nigeria. Peace is all we need right now
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Mrfeezzy(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
It's the audacity for me undecided
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by 9jaRealist: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Spooby:
One thing I have lenght over time is to treat things like this with suspicion. A lot of people are profiting from insecurity and fears of people. Don't be surprised if this was written by someone isn't even Fulani.
I repeat, treat things with no known source with suspicion because it could be anyone that has ulterior motive.
We only have one Nigeria. Peace is all we need right now

GREAT minds think alike… cool
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.