Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State (71501 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Litmus: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Someone - especially you believers in the West and all things oyibo - please explain something: all these killings by so-called Fulani in Nigeria, why has the West not once done a documentary on it? There was a documentary done on the Fulani Dogon conflict in Mali, showing the massacres and counter massacres perpetrated on each side by each side. The killings in Nigeria dwarfs those of Mali if the unrelenting reports of Fulani killings on Niraland are true.

Why are there no reports on these mass Fulani killings in Nigeria in the Western media - no documentary, nothing on print, no nothing? The West covered reports on the so-called Leki Tollgate deaths. What does this glaring omission suggest?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by HallaDaTruth: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Litmus:

You need to be arrested and prosecuted.

You and all terrorists fulanis need to be arrested and prosecuted for all the people you have killed from the days of usmad dan polio till now. May the blood of all fulani victims be upon the heads of all fulanis and you. Heartless people that are more wicked than the devil
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by san316(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Scam letter. No Fulani man will spell Borno as Bornu. That gave them away.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Litmus: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

You and all terrorists fulanis need to be arrested and prosecuted for all the people you have killed from the days of usmad dan polio till now. May the blood of all fulani victims be upon the heads of all fulanis and you. Heartless people that are more wicked than the devil

Why are there no reports on these mass Fulani killings in Nigeria in the Western media - no documentary, nothing on print, no nothing? The West covered reports on the so-called Leki Tollgate deaths. What does this glaring omission suggest?

Western media are always keen to publish negative stuff on Africa and will jump on any unfolding events to broadcast them to the World, even embellishing things and adding lies. Even small Leki-toll-gate CNN reported but all this massive Fulani killings, nothing?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
If indeed fulani did not send it i expect them to debunk the rumor ASAP.
Besides...I think its good delta state still remains prepared in any case

Everyone in the south (and the north for that matter) should be on red alert because of those pigs, letter or no letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by HallaDaTruth: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Litmus:

How will there be any report, when the evil buhari threatens any media organisation in Nigeria that tells the truth. Do you know how many journalists are threatened daily. Fulanis are heaping curses upon themselves for their atrocities. In future, when calamities start befalling them and their children, up to the unborn generations, let them remember this days. Are you saying that you are not seeing the numerous videos made by victims of their heartless vicious attacks. The blood of all their dead victims will speak against them eternally. Very wicked satanic heartless soulless people
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by merrymike47(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nuelito:
Katakata everywhere.... everyday new wahala

Just incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...the honey is raw and Unadulterated
what’s ur price per liter?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by ofordegreat(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Litmus: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

How will there be any report, when the evil buhari threatens any media organisation in Nigeria that tells the truth. Do you know how many journalists are threatened daily. Fulanis are heaping curses upon themselves for their atrocities. In future, when calamities start befalling them and their children, up to the unborn generations, let them remember this days. Are you saying that you are not seeing the numerous videos made by victims of their heartless vicious attacks. The blood of all their dead victims will speak against them eternally. Very wicked satanic heartless soulless people

Nigeria military, president, secret police, tanks, jazz - nothing will stop Western press from reporting anything on Nigeria should they choose. Only thing that would stop them are none-events. Even if you tried to exploit their natural racism towards black people and keenness to report negatively on Africa and black issues, they will not respond unless significant truths exist that would be worth their time and expense recoupable by broadcasting that news internationally without risk of accusations of false or unfounded reporting.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by hecomeshome(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Princedapace:

Obiariku.

When the family went for burial of their grandfather, the youths of that community held protest. Guy, it is only a heartless creature that will support this nonsense.

U take ur cows and destroy my farmland which is my source of income, I complain, u shoot me or behead me. What is wrong with the black race? Why are we so annoying?

I invest millions on farmland, u take ur cows to detsory them. Gush.that is heartless. And worse, u kill the people. Gush. And u are mentioning igbos.

Igbos live in other communities and do business properly. They pay rent, buy lands and pay for the lands, pay their tax. U compare them to these fulanis who openly graze their cows in 21 century. Something is wrong with us in this part of the world.

Is it that we intentionally get to be stup*d or what? Like, how can someone ever defend this tribe called fulanis who have refused to grow to modernity? They are even waiting for FG to use tax payers money to buy lands for them, build schools for them, give tnem loans etc. Madness.

Did FG do that for pics rearers? Or goat rearers, or chicken rearers? How do some of us reason here?

U can imagine if all goats rearers, cow rearers, chicken rearers, dog rearers, take their animals into farmlands and walk on the main roads. Just close ur eyes and imagine such a scenario. Omo, make we dey get sense make e no be sey wetin whites talk about us is true. Rubbish.

Ubiaruku people don't tolerate herdsmen. That protest you talked about was to alert the state govt. If you can get a credible source, ask, and they will tell you the final score.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Otunski: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okowa should just summon MEND to Govt House and Table the letter before them. It's high time states begin to harness the potentials in their militias for obvious necessity.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nuelito: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
merrymike47:
what’s ur price per liter?

1 litre is 3500 sir
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti

Another stupid talk just like your senseless governors from the yeast grin
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by hopexter(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Litmus:

Western media are always keen to publish negative stuff on Africa and will jump on any unfolding events to broadcast them to the World, even embellishing things and adding lies. Even small Leki-toll-gate CNN reported but all this massive Fulani killings, nothing?

You write quite eloquently. Why don’t you write and have these aforementioned published?

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Princedapace(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
hecomeshome:

Ubiaruku people don't tolerate herdsmen. That protest you talked about was to alert the state govt. If you can get a credible source, ask, and they will tell you the final score.

The entire essence of my comment is to condemn the bloody nature of the fulanis herdsmen and FG fo*lishness in handling the case. What the fulanis are doing is not right at all.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Gfskw: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti
This is not written by any Fulani. It was written by some people just to cause fear and reprisals and to further aggravate bad security situation in the country. We should all have eyes to spot this kind of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have refrained from commenting on the letter...but I am very very suspicious of the letter for several reasons

1.Fulanis are not in the habit of sending letters to a community they have beef with...they just strike .

2.The letter claims to be from the fulanis, but is adorned with images of Boko Haram...which last I checked is not a fulani group...and infact has attacked Fulani herdsmen in the past...

3.The letter claims to be 'from the Fulanis of Usman danfodio leadership' and calls themselves 'the owners of Nigeria'....for a start herdsmen don't call themselves that...plus the letter sounds more like it was written by a Southerner brought up on tales of 'Fulani dominaiton conspiracy theories'

4.The letter ends with 'DELTANS BE TOLD, BE PREPARED, ' etc.....Obvious sign that this was prepared by a propagandaist, mostl likely a Southerner. Threat letters don't end like that.

Conclusion

The letter was not written by Fulanis, or by herdsmen, but by agents provocateurs with the aim of creating crisis between the Fulanis and the delta people...the idea being that Deltans attack fulanis...and provoke a repirsal...which would lead to more crisis.

And the expected effect is happening with the response from the Delta millitants.

Whoever worte the letter does not have Nigeria, Fulani, Deltan , or any other tribe's interest.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by nsiba: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Either MEND wrote this or IPOB rats
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Tonitoniton(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
I hope Tinubu and amechi his brother are happy now?

They should just wait for their turn

Fulani cup don dey over flow sha
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by kogi2010: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Masterito:
But dey wrote to Benue government too.
oga na lie nothing like that happen n if I may ask which language did dey use
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Masterito(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ask Ortom.
kogi2010:

oga na lie nothing like that happen n if I may ask which language did dey use
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by kogi2010: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Masterito:
Ask Ortom.
my brother we should be wise enough to know the difference between falsehood n really
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by theforemost: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't mind these devils.they are not doing jihad.just using a fake name.they are bound for hell according to the holy prophet
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Masterito(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Keep living in denial, people like are still doubting the killings in Benue.
kogi2010:

my brother we I need people for my online work if you want to earn 500 to 5000 online daily then what's app me I will give you all information.
Wts app 03135202462 be wise enough to know the difference between falsehood n really
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus
The 1st 9 people who commented before you cannot even see beyond thier noses

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sai Fulani. The most united tribe in Nigeria
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by nony43(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Regular IPOB propaganda. grin

Na mumu go believe this shit.

Fulani never give pre-attack warnings.

They just go f**k ya modas straight away.

What is IPOB's business with this news? This shows that you have great fear for IPOB.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by godofuck231: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fulani don die ooooo, them think say na yuroba land them wan Invade , delta state go use them chop kpokpo garri like edible worms
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Fuckyoumod: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2021
od501:

And you think it is the Fulani that will fight the wars? You think Fulani has the strength to fight and win wars? Retaliate and watch the Nigerian army bombard you from all angles, just like they are going in the SE, and Benue state.
Lol... Bro leave am.

Fulani will not dare!

MEND just responded and that is how it will go, it will get to oil facilities, economy will crumble.

As for Nigerian army, bro ask soldiers weytin them see for Niger delta during the militant struggle. I no fit talk am!
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Fuckyoumod: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Owologbo:

But you know if it happens, no hausa/Fulani will be retarded as innocent.
Those that live at Alla Square can testify.
leave those cowards (fulani) that attacks women and children in the middle of the night and flee before dawn.

That is the only fight the Fulani knows how to fight.

They can't try it in Niger delta. They know it!
Na just noise them they make

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by od501: 3:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Bro leave am.

Fulani will not dare!

MEND just responded and that is how it will go, it will get to oil facilities, economy will crumble.

As for Nigerian army, bro ask soldiers weytin them see for Niger delta during the militant struggle. I no fit talk am!

Baba...the strategy is different now, they won't even fight militants, the will go to the villages to carry out a massacre like they are doing in SE. The army now is not the army in 2004-2007, Nigerian army then still get small sanity left, unlike what you the jihadists you have today. My only happiness is that the oil distributions will cease just like they did hah year. And the North will suffer it the most.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.