Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State (71474 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Abakelawal:
So dis pple Sabi English

Not only that, they also sabi spell Borno as Bornu.. Very funny and childish propaganda. We know the people who call Borno as Bornu.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Sincinnati:
As expected.

Brainfarts like you can’t stand facts.

Ordinarily I would have ignored as done earlier, but let me bring you down from your high horse. Itemize the so called facts and let me deal with them one by one. I hope you know what fact means sha.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by ebuclassic18(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
the president said he is part of them so what do you expect
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by MrPaul2: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

https://www.facebook.com/836988209750959/posts/3978728998910182/?app=fbl
The governor should just give us go ahead to use guns when those idiots come. Let’s see who own the land. Nonsense
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Noshitboi(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
When did herdsmen started giving out letters as warnings? Na lie, na mischievous characters handiwork be this one
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Sincinnati: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
modsfucker:
Igbos can't execute such a propaganda without leaving a trail. No Northerner will ever spell Borno as Bornu... And whoever is an ardent listener of Radio Biafra, knows that this is nothing but their language. There's no difference between this gibberish and what Kanu spews on that divisive Radio daily... Very familiar lines grin cheesy
Borno and Bornu? So from the whole of this letter only Bornu instead of Borno makes it a false threat? So because Borno wasn’t spelt correctly the security agencies should go to sleep and no bother take proactive measures?

You’re disgustingly petty.

This government is just wasting tax payers money on airheads to defend their indefensible inanities.

See Wetin garba Shehu dey employ.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by mruwaifo(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Why wont southerners simply boycot the consumption of beef ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by gumaveddy(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
This is certain the biggest lie of centuries an average Fulani man would do the damage first, they never know what warning is all about. This is within delta people not Fulani
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Sincinnati:
Borno and Bornu? So from the whole of this letter only Bornu instead of Borno makes it a false threat? So because Borno wasn’t spelt correctly the security agencies should go to sleep and no bother take proactive measures?

You’re disgustingly petty.

This government is just wasting tax payers money on airheads to defend their indefensible inanities.

See Wetin garba Shehu dey employ.

Don't stress yourself bros, we all know the people who call Borno as Bornu, so the letter should be credited to them.. Besides there's no any single evidence that links the letter to the Fulanis the way this gaffe of Bornu linked the letter to those people.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Geesaintagape: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Only a fool would sit down in doubt blaming ipob.
Why would ipob threaten asaba that is Biafra by nature.
Na sit-down look kill ortom
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by NewDawn2O21: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
modsfucker:

Not only that, they also sabi spell Borno as Bornu.. Very funny and childish propaganda. We know the people who call Borno as Bornu.
an igbo man is behind that letter
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Ogbodo57: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
see below
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
an igbo man is behind that letter

The dot in the circle is clearly visible for everyone to see. They want to drag the South-South into their elusive Biafran quest, by inciting them against Northern residents through systematic attacks by ESN, which would be blamed on the Fulanis to attract reprisals and the cycle goes on..

They claim to be defending the S-E from Fulani attacks, but I have yet to see a single Fulani man they killed in gun duel.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by justmondris: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus

If you check their wicked actions in the past and the legal backing the federal government is giving them behind closed doors, you will know that they are capable of writing such letters. The way militant will deal with them, even Buhari will flew from Aso Rock. Now they will understand the meaning of “Warri Nor They Carry Last”
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by NwaforIgbo: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Smells. Like IPOB's handwork.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Chuka200: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

https://www.facebook.com/836988209750959/posts/3978728998910182/?app=fbl

For real check out the states the quoted and see the menace this is a real threat only fools will take it for granted..fulanis should be banned all through south west and south east .. they should be banned totally..
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by MummyGreat: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
MajesticKris:
The Nerves angry
is obvious
They should pls allow me sale my Benue Yams in asaba in peace 07068444039
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by juman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Walkee:
lmao Ahmadu Bello is the father of all tribal bigotry and terrorism. Because the fool appears on Naira note doesn't make him a hero. Just search Ahmadu Bello interviews on YouTube and listen to the fool speak directly from his own mouth, not what idiots say about him

Ahmadu Bello was a great leader.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by airsaylongcome: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Techguy96:

Nah, that igangan case was cause by failure from security agency. There were information going on that the attack was going to happen yet nothing was don to stop it.

The Fulani at least did not write a letter to Igangan that they were coming. They turned up and wrecked the place. Fulani don't have time to be writing letter like these cons here
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by redirect(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
SUPER STORIES
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by skybeauty(f): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some people here shouting fake news won’t encourage you to get prepared for the worse. Is it not Fulani Bandits that drove away Army from Niger State which warranted government to resort to Air Force. This people are really prepared. Benue people downplayed the threat now what is happening over there? People should stop bragging and get prepared. AK 47 does not look face.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by abokimallam: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Every Nigerian knows that Buhari is the one sponsoring Fulani herdsmen to destroy Nigeria. I wonder when our political leaders will tell him to his face and damn the consequences.
This man who by his age, wants to leave Nigeria in crisis when he dies. We must not allow him to wreck Nigeria for the coming generations.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Holaomoakin(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Useless write-up! Why not claim Sultan himself!
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by naijadrivablog: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
What effrontery! if I were the government, by now, any Fulani would be arrested!

Ordinary foreigners threatening a duly elected government and Delta people

I don't like what I hate sad
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Alexaonfleek: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Foolanis don't send letters, knowing fully well the people will be prepared for them. The cowards would prefer sneaking in at night to kill and running away in the morning.
If indeed fulani did not send it i expect them to debunk the rumor ASAP.
Besides...I think its good delta state still remains prepared in any case
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by naijadrivablog: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
I trust Delta people sha. Dem go see craze run
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Onogiede(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
skybeauty:
Some people here shouting fake news won’t encourage you to get prepared for the worse. Is it not Fulani Bandits that drove away Army from Niger State which warranted government to resort to Air Force. This people are really prepared. Benue people downplayed the threat now what is happening over there? People should stop bragging and get prepared. AK 47 does not look face.
please calm down,.. little southern will worry off about this silly idiotic set of animals because last last na to cut of the river Niger bridge....them go hail
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari about to appeal to them shortly.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Emperor5(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Let's watch and see the end.
This is just an empty threat
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Graciafun(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti

Ewedu and Amala pain you?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
These southern Governors need to have sense immediately and discretely to to Russia or Israel for arms, ammunition and training for local militia to defend their communities against these invaders. Obviously the Federal Government is compromised and not impartial.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by surequality: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na you go know say na Delta State be this! Na we be the big heart!! Illiterate idiots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.