Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State (71486 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Styluss: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I trust Delta boys. If them kill an ant in Delta state even police wey be Hausa man self go die not only Fulani herdsmen. See boldness, it's like this fulani people want to be wiped out of the surface of the earth
lmao... See liver

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Ratedgang: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus
its always fake until it happens.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by TheMostComplex1: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Anybody could have written this but with the situation of the country now anything is possible
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Gashki: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fake! Fake!! Fake Letter!!!

Another medium to galvanized another hatred and war between the Southern and Northern parts of the country.

Your plans shall surely fail ���
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Geeman2006: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Believe this sh*t and believe anything. Where in the world do Fulani have time to start sharing circular grin
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by bab22: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
They better don't try any shit cos we deltans nor get joy
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Same people they said they no go school they are being marginalised are speaking English... now it tells u Gumi is writing all these threats for them
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti
guy wake up.. this is ipob letter to instigate south south against the north..

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by B2E2N2J(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Things like this weakens me. If southern politicians don't come together and pursue a United Agenda, hmmm, make I stop here
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nukilia:
This is the work of saboteurs in Chief!
Herdsmen would rather invade you and leave you to count your losses
ipob letter
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by illitracy: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is a fallacious concoction. The word 'is' has given it out. It was written by a Demola Ajayi. Read the sentences word by word.

See the picture this is written by a yoruba.

Fallaciously concocted to cause tension.

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus
its part of ipob agenders to achieve biafra.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by chriscrosss(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
They said they can't speak English, but what I see now is Queen's English..
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Zimmermann(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
The sheer cowardice and show of weakness on the part of the Southern Governors are emboldening their enemies. Their continued ostrich antics will only make matters worse for them.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Cnach: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shoo
That one no be case nah
We dey find wetin we wan do n una dey even dey position
Urhobo àlone go give them run. No matas
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by davidque: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Obvious fake
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Chuka200: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
kamalbob:

Mtsww only idiots will believe this kinda setup, it just a planned strategy that will be used to attack innocent fulanis. Any dummy can right a letter. Beside that's not how fulani people way of conveying a message. The whole context is messed up. So we are watching you, keep attacking fulani settlements but don't be surprised if "Sabon gari" settlements in the North is also attacked afterwards. We had enough of this bullshit!

You are a big fool..who else is interested in the ban on grazing..mumu..don’t worry when they send letter to ur village ignore it..ewu
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Chuka200: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy wake up.. this is ipob letter to instigate south south against the north..

Shut up iPob is not against the north they want Biafra mumu .. nobody is against the north we only against ur Fulani agenda ok.. and nobody is trying to instigate people against ur dirty stinky ass.. nobody’s wants to be with u guys cuz u stink and drink cow piss ok.. understand what it is ok
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by DukeJenrus: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Come to Aba and try them Ko if dem no dey fear ni
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Chuka200: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
its part of ipob agenders to achieve biafra.

In Oyo state Ibarapa the vigilante said the son of the Fulani seriki had been sending him threats messages for months..stupid people will just sit here and be typing rubbish even the one when no get hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Basher8583: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
I hope you are not this is fake news. Believe it at your own peril
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Dapson73(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nukilia:
This is the work of saboteurs in Chief!
Herdsmen would rather invade you and leave you to count your losses

Are you q member of them ? They wrote the same letter to Gov Ortom of Benue state.
We Southerners should just be fully prepared for any of there attack.
I trust Prof Okowa anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Ronn14: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hahahaha... Make them come, throw the first punch...
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Felimax(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
We dare you pigs; in fact we want the worst that can come out of you. If you think the ban is all about Okowa then try your shit in Delta and you won't believe the reprisal you will get.
You guys are in serious trouble for such a letter to be in circulation delibtrately or not.
Seriously looking for a chance to show you how empty you all are.
DELTANS WAKE UP!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

https://www.facebook.com/836988209750959/posts/3978728998910182/?app=fbl

You people are very mad. No Fulani person refers to himself as “Fulani” and no human being refers to himself as “Jihadist” this one na una internal problems and propaganda but you brainless people will promote FAKE NEWS
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Cuttycool(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Exactly, you are very correct
Kingpin1000:
I trust Delta boys. If them kill an ant in Delta state even police wey be Hausa man self go die not only Fulani herdsmen. See boldness, it's like this fulani people want to be wiped out of the surface of the earth

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Kollyk11(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:
dont u trust niger delta,MEND REPLIED them already that for every attack on niger delta there will be ten times retaliation on any facilities owned by any fulani man and for every one niger deltan kill,ten fulani man will die

3 Likes

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Litmus: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine the guts these cretins have, I pity the soft SS and SE governors that take this issue lightly like their Ewedu and Amala counterparts especially the one in Ekiti

You people are stupid in that your troll house.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by HallaDaTruth: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
The earlier we start planning to kill all fulanis, the better for us. Death to all fulanis. Murder them at sight
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Litmus: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
The earlier we start planning to kill all fulanis, the better for us. Death to all fulanis. Murder them at sight

You need to be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Halo22: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
For those of you saying that fulanis don't send preemptive letters before going for attacks, pls stop taking rubbish cos they are developing impetus day by day. Go and ask the governor of Benue state the number of times he received letter from them before they attacked his state. However, I trust Deltans as "they no dey carry last".
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by fashrola(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why them no carry the letter go give governor for hand? lol .... Coward uncircumcised dirty pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.