Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you (478 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / The Effects Of Redpills. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you by Born2winKingOG: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
I know you most have heard about this word on several occasions...guy calling another OG and vice versa.

OG how far..

OG how it be?

OG make I halla you?

No lele na...OG we go mount later...

what's an OG
OG is an old school word used by hip-hop rappers in the 90s termed ORIGINAL GANGSTER.

but we ain't talking about that now...we talking about a 9ja term of defining an OG...when it's comes to Relationship matters

Click on that follow bro....I ain't done yet
Re: OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you by Born2winKingOG: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2021
We can't define an OG in a 9ja way if we don't know More about street niggas

they are different types of street nigga...in the ghetto.

*OGs this guys were born and bred in the street...got soft education ...street orientation.. made it above the ghetto... currently they don't live in the street..but got people there...love ones n shitx.. they do go in day and night.run them shitx and bounce

*We have the grinders..huzzlers. this type of guys got no help coming from no where.. they keep believing.. focusing on their hustles.. getting things done themselves.. hoping one day.. they just made it out of the ghetto.. and taste that good life shitx.

*Finally the touts..agberos..omila regretfully to say.... like this kind of guys..got no dreams..no vision...they just live from hand to mouth.. causing mayhem.. troubles everywhere... they got hates in their heart... JEALOUSIES when they see an OG who made it from the street.. with his activities.. performance .. They form hailing.... loyalty..but deep down.
Re: OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you by Born2winKingOG: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
So many people thinks the term OG is an immature or childish stuff....or a wayward lifestyle...but they are wrong...I tell you what.

Michael jordan is an OG

Charley boy is an OG

Ned nwoke is an OG

What's the trait of an OG

what makes someone identify as an OG am gon explain more on my next post stay tuned.
Re: OG LIFESTYLES (redpills...game Players..street Way.that girl to fall for you by Born2winKingOG: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Anyone can claim he's an OG bro..but that's a lie.. because he thinks he comes from the street.

Bro even you in the dump or slumps... you ain't no OG.

An OG is a selfmade man who have seen life in the ghetto man...and put it in good use.

He's a survival...street credibility...he made it out of the slumbs...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Another Super Crazy Day In Lagos / Bbnaija: Don’t Ever Shout At Liquorose Again – Drama As Emmanuel Issues Warning / Should I Block An Aunt That Leaves Gifs On My Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.