Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife (88008 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by 9jaRealist: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Richandsimple:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/three-armed-robbers-who-ambushed-mko-abiola-his-way-olubadan%E2%80%99s-palace-became-governor

grin grin grin

Tales by the Moonlight…
Abegi, feel free to name names.

>
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
GogetterMD:
Ladoja is that you?
Ladoja is a 1st Class Engineer and already a Senator then too. The only outsider in terms of the character of SW Governor is Mr Peter Ayo Fayose. Most SW state governors are First Class materials with strong academic background. Even Asiwaju Tinubu is a 1st Class too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

You could have just checked his profile

Early life of Rashid Ladoja.

Ladoja was born on 25 September 1944 in Gambari village near Ibadan. He attended Ibadan Boys High School (1958–1963) and Olivet Baptist High School (1964–1965). He studied at the University of Liège, Belgium (1966–1972) where he earned a degree in Chemical Engineering. He obtained a job with Total Nigeria, an oil company, where he worked for 13 years in various positions before entering private business in 1985. His business interests include Shipping, Manufacturing, Banking, Agriculture and Transportation.[1] He was elected to the Senate of Nigeria in 1993 during the short-lived Nigerian Third Republic, he was a member of the United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP) during the Abacha Political Transition.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who could te robber that became governor be?
Tinubu
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Plut01: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

Who else apart from the goaty beard Are** Rascal.

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by suraaj(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
I suspect Gbenga Daniel as the Governor while late Hon Temitope sugar member house of Representative as maybe one of the accomplice.

7 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Michdear(f): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu..

Ladoja

Akala

Aregbe...

Pick from the above... aside Ladoja this are the people that came to mind

Since Na Yoruba state

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by MadamExcellency: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
seunmsg:

[s]
Before becoming a senator in 1992, Tinubu was the Treasurer of Mobil Nigeria. He joined Mobil while in the USA before he was transferred to Mobil Nigeria.

If the story is actually true and I’m to make a guess, Fayose will be the number one on my list. He was based in Ibadan around that time doing so many shady businesses. Others I can think of are Rauf and Gbenga Daniel. [/s]

See fabricated lies told over time.

This was the story that was used to cover what transpired with Tinubu in USA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
I don't even care about this story. I am worried that Abiola's sons and daughters couldn't manage all the businesses he established.

Something is fundamentally wrong with us black people. The man died and his chains of businesses died with him.
government forces are behind it. Especially in lagos. Most of his properties were hijacked by the lagos government.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by engrben25: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish story.
How did she recognize the robbers they encountered on the road the first time as the now governors and house member?
Or where they repeatedly robbing Abiola?
Also if she is so sure of her facts and the story why is she not mentioning the names of the people herself?
they kept coming to the house of MKO b4 the political appointment

7 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Miosendyin: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very sure the robbers are Muslims and are like their Muhammad
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by RSVP: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

I’m Fayose fan but shit looks like what he will do.

I would have said Tinubu but dude was busy pushing drug in Chicago then.

Most of our politicians are hardcore criminal.
They're very brutal in their dealings.
Nah Assassin and drug baron full there.

10 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu..

Ladoja

Akala

Aregbe...

Pick from the above...

Since Na Yoruba state
You have done well by narrowed down the options but it cannot be ladoja ... He is a vegetable who has been watered before the emergence of rain .. So permit me to call on permutators to do justice to others.. over to you my able and knowledgeable nairalanders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by tolguy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe fayose
heheheheeh
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by unitysheart(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
hedonido:

When some of you unfortunate elements repeat this baseless and unverified "treasurer of Mobil Nigeria" rubbish, I feel like slapping sense into you. Is Mobil a thrift society or does Mobil look like your village town union? Treasurer as per who or what?

Dey rant there. Oil companies have treasurers o. At least I know one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by RPG2020(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na Tinubu we all know that Man was once a James bond 007
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by mrksquare: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Depressed101:
the money was probably not clean

Not because the money wasn't clean per se. But business men in Nigeria do not groom their children to be business savvy as they are. That's the challenge we have in Nigeria that's why we do not have indigenous companies that have outlive two generation of the founder of such coy.

3 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by venabili: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
hedonido:

When some of you unfortunate elements repeat this baseless and unverified "treasurer of Mobil Nigeria" rubbish, I feel like slapping sense into you. Is Mobil a thrift society or does Mobil look like your village town union? Treasurer as per who or what?

A treasurer is a valid accouting post in most big firms. It is simply the head of Treasury operations, the departments that handles payments(invoices, salaries etc) as well as investment of funds and cash management.

Whether Tinubu was one, i do not know

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Bullhari: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Richandsimple:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/three-armed-robbers-who-ambushed-mko-abiola-his-way-olubadan%E2%80%99s-palace-became-governor

If you want fulani herders to stop all this nonsense, take the fight to their land. Let there be reprisal attack on their lands as they attack the south.

Go to Katsina, kill and rape their women and children as well. Bet me, they will stop these their killing spree.

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by adeowo84(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe fayose

I suspect Alao Akala
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by SocialJustice: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe fayose
Very sound guess. grin
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by DamolaDamola: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
OSoko

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by adeowo84(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu..

Ladoja

Akala

Aregbe...

Pick from the above... No

Since Na Yoruba state

It's either Alao Akala or Fayose
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Btruth: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
that's a big puzzle?
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by saajus: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
I suspect Fayose. He's a tough guy. He's into fraud when he was living in Ibadan. Everybody knows Spotless. That's the name of his company. He's into fake traveling papers and I think he diversified into drug pushing at a time.

7 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Richandsimple:

Governor of a Yoruba state...na Fayose be that grin
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by sleeknaija(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
christistruth01:

Fayose was a Danfo Driver not an Armed Robber

Stop being ridiculous

A danfo driver can be an armed robber naw grin

4 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by SocialJustice: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
I don't even care about this story. I am worried that Abiola's sons and daughters couldn't manage all the businesses he established.

Something is fundamentally wrong with us black people. The man died and his chains of businesses died with him.
Lol, why won't the businesses die when the man left a battalion behind.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by DamolaDamola: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Miosendyin:
Very sure the robbers are Muslims and are like their Muhammad
Lol, you’re funny bro
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Safemoon: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Funny people he said they should not involved in crime.

Abiola was a renowned criminal a kleptomaniac by nature tinubu was his disciple he had a good formation and learned very well .

Nigeria was so blessed to have people like musafa that killed the idiot. Tinubu will not escape this dullard they forced on us.just like abiola did not escape abacha he sponsored.

They never learn.always sponsoring in a almajeri dictator thinking they will have hand over power to them to continue looting. last last the same almajeri will kill them .

6 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Let Zanaib Duke-Abiola cat out of the bag so that Nigerians can bring to their knees.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by toffyz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe fayose

Baba...Exactly my first thought!

Fayose once lived in Ibadan for a long time

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by adeowo84(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish story.
How did she recognize the robbers they encountered on the road the first time as the now governors and house member?
Or where they repeatedly robbing Abiola?
Also if she is so sure of her facts and the story why is she not mentioning the names of the people herself?

Mr man calm down... you heard her said Abiola said they should come to him anytime they need something...they must have met the so called robber again and again
NB: make we they always open our mind, no be everything be quarrel abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.