Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife (88032 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Misterone:
most likely fayose. He went to Poly Ibadan and was a shuttle bus driver at that time. He had his own thugs then. Another likely Candidate is makinde . He is young and fits the profile of a young man who would be in School as at 1990s when Abiola was the rave of the moment.
Naaah not fayose
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by CryptoRepublic1: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

help me tell them o.......as a matter of fact, tinubu was also dey run tinz with Mko.....though na for background......but some idiotic nairaland youths are mentioning tinubu's name.......

Stop fighting for them,they're all thieves including MKO himself,he just lucky to have invested his loot wisely.

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Lastanza: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish story.
How did she recognize the robbers they encountered on the road the first time as the now governors and house member?
Or where they repeatedly robbing Abiola?
Also if she is so sure of her facts and the story why is she not mentioning the names of the people herself?

I hope you read where she said that they were told to come to the house anytime they need money
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2021
illicit:
Fayose or Akeredolu
none of the above. Keep guessing
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by aujile(m): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2021
christistruth01:

Fayose was a Danfo Driver not an Armed Robber

Stop being ridiculous
Who says danfo driver cannot rub people? All this one-chance everywhere, no be drivers and conductors?
You are even more ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2021
temitope27:
am also fayose fan but I dey suspect am grin
Not Fayose
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Sleekfingers: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Stop fighting for them,they're all thieves including MKO himself,he just lucky to have invested his loot wisely.

oga , i aint fighting for anybody....just stating the obvious...... ...because those commenting here were not even born in that 1993,,,,,,,,children wey no even know their history.....

Of course , Mko embezzeled the telecommunication then......and he step on so many toes.....awolowo way among those he betrayed.......so what happened to Mko na karma......

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2021
otosa:
This is home assignment for every well being Nigerians.
Lemme give you a hint...he was elected house of reps member twice in Lagos and one of the current ministers
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2021
thundafire:
or Aregberascal grin grin grin
Shhhhhh. Walls have ears lol
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2021
temitope27:
wa gbayi
Chaeeee! Shhhhh cheesy
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2021
adeowo84:

I suspect Alao Akala
Na oga for police im be. No be am. Keep guessing
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Governor of a Yoruba state...na Fayose be that grin
Not him, keep guessing. He's now a minister
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2021
toffyz:

Baba...Exactly my first thought!

Fayose once lived in Ibadan for a long time
He even schooled there while his dad , a CAC pastor. Not fayose
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2021
JANDRENTPR:
Haba...I guess may be Aregnesola
shhhhhh!
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by tianshie(m): 12:38am On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

Before becoming a senator in 1992, Tinubu was the Treasurer of Mobil Nigeria. He joined Mobil while in the USA before he was transferred to Mobil Nigeria.

If the story is actually true and I’m to make a guess, Fayose will be the number one on my list. He was based in Ibadan around that time doing so many shady businesses. Others I can think of are Rauf and Gbenga Daniel.

Abeg comot Gbenga Daniel from the equation. If you say Gbenga Daniel na rapist I fit gree. But armed robber? ko jo.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Ezeanya7(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2021
One of d robbers might be Tinubu�
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Victorclean1:
Aregbesoleee is a serious suspect, but eeehhhn,------ Ayo Fayose is not holy

Chai Ladoja like Akala is another gbeze.

Haaaaiiiiiiii, can it be Tinubu. I don't know, this case is complicated.

May una help me.

I forgot MC Oluomo chaiii, another heavy weight
I can't help but lemme give you a hint. Tjey were 3 in number one of them was was a generator repairer, he was handed over to tinubu for grooming by MKO, later became governor, while one of them was elected lagos federal House of reps member. The one who became governor is now a serving minister. Gd night

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by errigdee: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Lol I don already talk am this country na cruise
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Jbleenk:

The person is Fayemi
lol. Fayemi can't even handle a gun

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Akala
Fayose
Oyinlola

Nah between those 3
Unfortunately, none of the above
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by contigiency(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2021
That must be under PDP's wasted 16years.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Not Ladoja, not tinubu, not even fayose whom I know very well before becoming governor through his wife...keep guessing. The person is a serving minister in the current administration and a former generator repairer whom MKO handed over to tinubu for grooming after he became a changed person. He went to school in his later years sef grin

Hahaha... I get your pun but luckily I was not born yesterday cheesy There's only being only one governor who has ever being a street governor in the SW. Coincidentally, that governor was based in Ibadan and we knew the story of how is it ice cream or soap he was selling and from their became so rich enough to be lavishing money and even outspent a sitting governor before getting the PDP ticket. We remember the audio poultry too grin Sir, they don't change, they just step up. We heard even from the siblings of this person everyone suspects. I by no means endorse this report credited to Mrs Abiola because it may turn out as fake news tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by akdjr(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Go and read about Tinubu before you spew rubbish.quote author=Asgard73 post=102715901]Tinubu..

Ladoja

Akala

Aregbe...

Pick from the above...

Since Na Yoruba state[/quote]
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Yankee101: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Crooks running nigeria
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by ibrano2013(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Teslim Folarin
Fayose
��
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by mkoabiola: 1:01am On Jun 15, 2021
This woman is shaking a table without legs.

It will fall yakata
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hahaha... I get your pun but luckily I was not born yesterday cheesy There's only being only one governor who has ever being a street governor in the SW. Coincidentally, that governor was based in Ibadan and we knew the story of how is it ice cream or soap he was selling and from their became so rich enough to be lavishing money and even outspent a sitting governor before getting the PDP ticket. We remember the audio poultry too grin Sir, they don't change, they just step up. We heard even from the siblings of this person everyone suspects. I by no means endorse this report credited to Mrs Abiola because it may turn out as fake news tomorrow.
Haha. The person is a serving minister in buhari administration. He was a generator repairer from the world go, before his encounter with abiola who later handed him over to tinubu after he became a changed being. He was elected house of reps twice in Lagos before becoming governor...hope you can guess right now. Suffice it to say I be logisian to the core. The man wasn't even from lagos but incidentally became a federal law maker twice. Fayose is totally out of point...omo baba alufaa CAC
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by salykely(m): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who could the robber that became governor be?

Maybe na Fa¥0$£
He is the only Yoruba governor with that tendency
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Eriokanmi: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2021
salykely:

Maybe na Fa¥0$£
He is the only Yoruba governor with that tendency
Nope. He's a serving minister and 2 time federal law maker
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Concept(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish story.
How did she recognize the robbers they encountered on the road the first time as the now governors and house member?
Or where they repeatedly robbing Abiola?
Also if she is so sure of her facts and the story why is she not mentioning the names of the people herself?

She talked like she was following them back to back. What age were they when they started robbing? What qualification they had at the time? Did she pay out of their school fees to make her know them so much? Was she always with Abiola to know the time they came to collect school fees? This story will remain rough until some light is turned on it, it has to be something stronger than halogen or else the more confused thinking readers will be.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by ednut1(m): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Lies
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by ShootThemAll(m): 1:47am On Jun 15, 2021
MKO wey dey with him oyibo client....all na wash... Staged! Just to buy the minds of the white guys to invest and that he has powers to control any agitation.

No be today Yahoo Yahoo start o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.