Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife (88022 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Updating9JA: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If you ain't the devil incanet you can't play Nigeria kind of politics,abi no be person wey truncate a democratic government later become president today? Person wey supposed dey do WhatsApp Group life behind bars
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish story.
How did she recognize the robbers they encountered on the road the first time as the now governors and house member?
Or where they repeatedly robbing Abiola?
Also if she is so sure of her facts and the story why is she not mentioning the names of the people herself?

Did you read this part?

Chief told them to go back to school and come to his house anytime they needed money.

So, obviously that's not their first and last contact with the robbers.

Olodo

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
IPOBrep:

Uncle a CFO is not a treasurer

I'm aware . . . I meant in less complex organizations, the CFO subsumes the role of Treasurer. In large complex organizations like IOCs and banks, the role of Treasurer is stand-alone.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by oyatz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
baby124:
If this story is true, Akala is a suspect. He still carry gun at the end of the day. Most of our police are criminals any way. I doubt if they were armed robbers. Probably area boys

Akala was a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) then.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by oyatz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Tinubu

Tinubu was a server Senator at that time (1993, when that jingle/song was produced in preparation for the Jun-12 presidential election).
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by oyatz(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Meaning that Tinumbu lied about being 69 years old. From your story he should be close to eighty something years.

If you are particularly intelligent, it would have been better if you had asked for the date of birth of Tinubu on his electoral form for Senatorial election in 1992 and whether it had changed from what it is now.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by christistruth01: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He was a danfo driver in Ibadan at that time ??

In the 80s
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
oyatz:

If you are particularly intelligent, it would have been better if you had asked for the date of birth of Tinubu on his electoral form for Senatorial election in 1992 and whether it had changed from what it is now.
Since you claim to be "Mr. I Too Know" Oya swear with your life by Sango that Tinumbu is 69 years old let's see whether you'll be alive till tomorrow.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Willy123(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OnionBandit:
Emeka, go back to your shop. Customers dey wait you
Please Kamoru go to the garage buses are going away with your birthright money.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by oyatz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Since you claim to be "Mr. I Too Know" Oya swear with your life by Sango that Tinumbu is 69 years old let's see whether you'll be alive till tomorrow.

Kiddo, go and start playing with your mates in the rain.
You don't understand deductive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by OnionBandit(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color] Please Kamoru go to the garage buses are going away with your birthright money.

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Willy123(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
seunmsg:

Since you did not go to school, you shouldn’t have an opinion on a comment made by an educated person. Even the person that first made the silly comment had since disappeared from the thread after he was schooled properly.
Please sir let me know the correction here.... That there is an office of a TREASURER in a corporate organization or the personality involve in the write is a SAINT. Abeg your pardon sir please enlighten me since you are so educated.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by oyatz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Akala
Fayose
Oyinlola

Nah between those 3

Most of you guys are young ignorant Indomie Generation kids with misused access to the internet.

Judging by events narrated in the story, the time of this event was 1993.
By Nov, 1993 Col Olagunsoye Oyingbo who just returned from leading the Nigerian Army contigent from the war front in Somalia was appointed as the Military Administrator of Lagos State.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by seunmsg(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color] Please sir let me know the correction here.... That there is an office of a TREASURER in a corporate organization or the personality involve in the write is a SAINT. Abeg your pardon sir please enlighten me since you are so educated.

https://www.nairaland.com/6603982/man-bola-tinubu-know-pius#102739865

Below is the picture of the current Treasurer of Mobil unlimited.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Willy123(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
seunmsg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6603982/man-bola-tinubu-know-pius#102739865

Below is the picture of the current Treasurer of Mobil unlimited.
Thanks you have prove your case beyond reasonable doubt. Kudos to you.
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by adm212144: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Miosendyin:
Ode. Whi tell you dis terrorist say I be muslim? Both u wey be muslim and christains na we una preachers dey run to when dem need help. Oponu ode.. Omo Ifa ni mi abi ti e fe baje ni? Useless religion. D xtains brain beta pass una own by far.

were ,is that what your ifa tell you to be doing ?o gbadun omo irakiran.fake ifa priest
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Miosendyin: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2021
Ode. I didn't tell you I am ifa priest. If English is hard jor koshidanu.. If your stupid muhammad don't know what omo means den blame d pig u called your prophet. Useless and devilish religion

adm212144:
were ,is that what your ifa tell you to be doing ?o gbadun omo irakiran.fake ifa priest
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Seniorwriter(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2021
bunto:
You are such an illiterate.
Senior writer my foot. You are not a ......

Why am I even bothering with an uninformed individual like you undecided
Lolz just seeing this...you come out like someone pained why? Your opinion about me lacks credence! Howbeit you are also an illiterate in this very subject matter.
Deep Quote
Ability to discern is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by adm212144: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Miosendyin:
Ode. I didn't tell you I am ifa priest. If English is hard jor koshidanu.. If your stupid muhammad don't know what omo means den blame d pig u called your prophet. Useless and devilish religion

Imagine Ifa priest bragging on Nairaland.I swear End time is getting close .you are not even ashamed.Imagine this ritualist
Re: An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife by Miosendyin: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oponu

adm212144:
Imagine Ifa priest bragging on Nairaland.I swear End time is getting close .you are not even ashamed.Imagine this ritualist

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.