Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! (7814 Views)

Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by udede(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fact is that you have been jazzed.
But I can help you.

7 parkets of white candle
1 he goat
1 bottle of olive oil
1 pegeon
#10,000 (naira)

When you are ready let me know
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by CapodeCapouti(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
@Your topic, see me rushing to check my account balance to see how much I could contribute in treating your gunshot injury.
angry angry
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
When your conversation with a girl starts to decrease, just know that it is increasing with another guy.sad
Know this and know peace!
Words on marble...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
When I say Do not allow yourself to fall in love, choose who to love instead this is what I mean.
Dokinta love....cheesy

Hope you know what that means in English?
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Dokinta love....cheesy

Hope you know what that means in English?

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Of course.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Of course.
grin
Ofu nwa oma ji OP na oru...He is drunk in love.....obsession and it's beginning to irritate the lady or He was dating himself thinking it was her...

Some guys, ones u are liberal to them, automatically I wuola babe ya..grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
Ofu nwa oma ji OP na oru...He in drunk in love.....obsession and it's beginning to irritate the lady or He was dating himself thinking it was her...

Some guys, ones u are liberal to them, automatically I wuola babe ya ..grin

As in! grin

...and ha chohu I nu I thought we were just friends grin

Mgbe ahu I kwuola aru! grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in! grin

...and ha chohu I nu I thought we were just friends grin

Mgbe ahu I kwuola aru! grin
Before nko...cheesy

I bia mazie udi mma olu ji agbaji boys eeh, nsogbu...

Even he will be telling his guys, onye a wu my baby...cheesy....The babe wuru zie ekperima, ya rie di guy eri eri...Ma bone straight o, IPhone o, Chanel hand bags o, Christian Dior o...Ga wuzi birthday and other special gifts for her...

Eshi o ruru Ita, ya ju...Nsogbu a daa....Ha bia nairaland mehe thread...chowa alo.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by bigcee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
The issue is that you have 'trauma bonded' with her...It's obvious you're a Codependent person. You're displaying weakness, thereby allowing her to be in control. You'll learn the hard way undecided

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nicklaus619(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Henry22:
Respillers one man down, I repeat one man down, we need backup asap.....hello hello

Roger that
This is back up, from HQ, our hands are full at the moment, but even if we ain't busy, we still ain't helping Op, he's a pussy ass nigga, I repeat he's a pussy ass nigga, over and out now cool cheesy
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Before nko...cheesy

I bia mazie udi mma olu ji agbaji boys eeh, nsogbu...

Even he will be telling his guys, onye a wu my baby...cheesy....The babe wuru zie ekperima, ya rie di guy eri eri...Ma bone straight o, IPhone o, Chanel hand bags o, Christian Dior o...Ga wuzi birthday and other special gifts for her...

Eshi o ruru Ita, ya ju...Nsogbu a daa....Ha bia nairaland mehe thread...chowa alo.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
O wu ya, ka owuhu ya?
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

O wu ya, ka owuhu ya?

A mahu'm o. cheesy

Well, non materialistic girls are hard to please.
You can't keep them around...not even with gifts.
If they're not interested, they're not interested. And for a guy that's into a girl like that, that can be...
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by GeneralPula: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Ayomide11111:
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
She even recently blocked me on WhatsApp without any cogent escuse.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.
[/s]
Don’t continue like this in life..
You’ll waste your precious gift..
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you selling all your properties and emptying your life savings just to give to her, I see her giving the money to another guy, I see you suffering from stroke and asking Nairalanders to raise funds for you, I see them calling you a scammer, I see you using the last 1k in your possession to buy snipper, but I don't know whether or not you drank it as the revelation became blurred immediately you purchased the snipper.

This I have seen.

Man of God... Pray for me.. Pray for me... Paraguay for me

Hahaha hahhahahha
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
SIMPlified
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by ehinmowo: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Iku ogun loun pa akinkanju. Iku obo loun pa simp.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.
Ladies and gents, let's all gather here for a SIMPosium.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Elliotwaveforec: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

A mahu'm o. cheesy

Well, non materialistic girls are hard to please.
You can't keep them around...not even with gifts.
If they're not interested, they're not interested. And for a guy that's into a girl like that, that can be...
Hmmmmmm....Non materialistic a nwere ike wuru 1 in every 700 o...Very very rare types...

Chukwu jiri gozie nwoke luru ha o...
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Brunosamel(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Dude you are suffering from oneitis and it kills faster than cancer.... Kill it bro before it kills you
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I love your advertisement. cheesy wink kiss
Thanks Ma'am ✌️

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by FreeSpirited: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lamentations of a simp....... cheering news to the ears of Redpillers grin grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
If I swear for the OP now they'll say I am wicked

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by elderlyyoungman: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
dis one dat dey shot and still get time to type on naira land is dat one a shot?
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by OGWILLS123: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

I see him not drinking the sniper. I see him going back to the gal to beg for forgiveness

Finally,I see him selling his Dad's only plot of land to start life afresh when he finally regains his mental health. And I see his dad chasing him with Cutlass

This you have saw grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:

I have been in your shoes, the girl really showed me pepper.
(She was faking it, to know how serious I was with her)

But I saw hell fire.. I lost weight, Because food no come dey hungry me again.. lol. I couldn't even read a page of book, once I remember her, I would close the book and look for where to lie down.

This was what I did, and I eventually got to turn the table around.

Don't force yourself to forget her, it would hurt you more.

Just try and be Normal friends with her for now.

don't complain to her again.

If you are talking to her, don't talk about your relationship, just talk like Normal friends and find a reason to laugh out loud on her ears through the phone.

she would come around, either as a girlfriend or a female friend.
Girls don't like it when a man is falling helplessly for them.

I mean they don't like it..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmmmm....Non materialistic a nwere ike wuru 1 in every 700 o...Very very rare types...

Chukwu jiri gozie nwoke luru ha o...

Mana owuhu an excuse for onye luru ha to be tight fisted o.
The truth is every woman wants to be taken care of by someone they love.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I have been in your shoes, the girl really showed me pepper.
(She was faking it, to know how serious I was with her)

But I saw hell fire.. I lost weight, Because food no come dey hungry me again.. lol. I couldn't even read a page of book, once I remember her, I would close the book and look for where to lie down.

This was what I did, and I eventually got to turn the table around.

Don't force yourself to forget her, it would hurt you more.

Just try and be Normal friends with her for now.

don't complain to her again.

If you are talking to her, don't talk about your relationship, just talk like Normal friends and find a reason to laugh out loud on her ears through the phone.

she would come around, either as a girlfriend or a female friend.
Girls don't like it when a man is falling helplessly for them.

I mean they don't like it..

Not that they don't like it, but most tend to take advantage of it.
Guard your heart with all diligence...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / SA Socialite Zodwa Wabantu, Goes Completely Nude At A Beach (photos 18+) / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.