Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! (7813 Views)

Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by emerged01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why would you be in a relationship and lose control of yourself? That’s not love,it is just stupidity in display.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Getsaved(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
She even recently blocked me on WhatsApp without any cogent escuse.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.

OP, if what you typed there is very true. Please you have to find a way to move on. It happened to me as well. I hardly like a girl. But when I finally fell deeply in love with one, said she did not love me as much as I loved her. I do not do boy friend and girl friend I sincerely wanted to marry her the right way. It was and is still extremely painful. But life must go on, I believe you are not alone in such situation. You can't really force her to love you, but maybe, just maybe, one day she will find out what she missed. Here is a link, go read read it, it helped me. It can help you as well

Can you ever stop loving someone?

https://herway.net/love/can-you-ever-stop-loving-someone/
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Twelfthman: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
You scammed my attention. I have nothing to say to you

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Johnsown1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's obviously that you have excess time to be loosing appetite, what do you do for a living and are you still living with your guardians because once your busy with your brain; love will be the last thing on your mind, go and make money. Money is love

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
A Jennifer again?

When a female says her name is Jennifer, my advise is, Run and do not look back.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by YungMillionaire: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mana owuhu an excuse for onye luru ha to be tight fisted o.
The truth is every woman wants to be taken care of by someone they love.
Nwaanyi na anaghi ana Ihe o wula, kwesiri ka di ya nye ya Ihe n'ile....

O wu nu ha na control ufodu business di ha na...Very very easy to trust the non materialistic wife...

For someone like me, I will leave her to run some of my business....Because trust is excess.

And I have notice when an economical wife run some of the family business...Their is a significant progress in addition to relative peace of mind...Which every husband wish.

Nwete ya, ma bia buwa zie Ibu overnight...grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Sheyefortune(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Owerri1stSon:

I have been in this shoe before. Just cut all connections with her and try not to think about her for one week.

Delete her chats, number(s), block her from FB, WhatsApp, etc.. Do this for 1 week and thank me later.
Is not easy to do that when her pussy is sweet
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Scaryface: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Fact

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Henry22(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Roger that
This is back up, from HQ, our hands are full at the moment, but even if we ain't busy, we still ain't helping Op, he's a pussy ass nigga, I repeat he's a pussy ass nigga, over and out now cool cheesy

Roger that
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by AvalonSpace(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you selling all your properties and emptying your life savings just to give to her, I see her giving the money to another guy, I see you suffering from stroke and asking Nairalanders to raise funds for you, I see them calling you a scammer, I see you using the last 1k in your possession to buy snipper, but I don't know whether or not you drank it as the revelation became blurred immediately you purchased the snipper.

This I have seen.
lol
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Nwaanyi na anaghi ana Ihe o wula, kwesiri ka di ya nye ya Ihe n'ile....

O wu nu ha na control ufodu business di ha na...Very very easy to trust the non materialistic wife...

For someone like me, I will leave her to run some of my business....Because trust is excess.

And I have notice when an economical wife run some of the family business...Their is a significant progress in addition to relative peace of mind...Which every husband wish.

Nwete ya, ma bia buwa zie Ibu overnight...grin grin

Ka Mr Ibu. grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ka Mr Ibu. grin
Ewooo!!!
Ashi gba ihe ojor...cheesy

Mr Ibu kwa? Mba oooo..

I no fit be like that biko..cheesy kama ma di slim m di o..
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Ewooo!!!
Ashi gba ihe ojor...cheesy

Mr Ibu kwa? Mba oooo..

I no fit be like that biko..cheesy kama ma di slim m di o..

Obi a mapula gi. grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by coolhumble(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Location?

Taguchi:
I 'm WILLING TO SELL THIS PLOT OF LAND IF IT GETS TO FP

FIND BUYERS FOR ME AND GET 15% COMMISION.....I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Acefaruk: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
There Ayomide1111. Give a gap, stop calling her,stop chatting wid her,move around wid another girl,make sure that sees you and anytime you meet her greetings should be casual like(hi,hello goodmorning how are you)
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Obi a mapula gi. grin
grin grin

As in eeh...Onye nke ahu wupuru awupu..

Nwoke kwesiri i di zaralam.....Bia topu..
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by h0pze3: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

I see him not drinking the sniper. I see him going back to the gal to beg for forgiveness

Finally,I see him selling his Dad's only plot of land to start life afresh when he finally regains his mental health. And I see his dad chasing him with Cutlass

I see his Father cutting pieces, I see his Father selling his pieces, I see his Father cashing out, I see his Father enjoying the money.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

As in eeh...Onye nke ahu wupuru awupu..

Nwoke kwesiri i di zaralam.....Bia topu..

I gbuola Mr Ibu.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

I gbuola Mr Ibu.
grin
Kwuo eziokwu, do u like his physique as he is?
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
Kwuo eziokwu, do u like his physique as he is?

A mahu'm gi! grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

A mahu'm gi! grin

grin grin

Chai.....E jiri la m uche mara your answer...
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Chai.....E jiri la m uche mara your answer...

Those kind men na them sabi pamper women pass na... because them no get time for shakara cheesy
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Munzy14(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Those kind men na them sabi pamper women pass na... because them no get time for shakara cheesy
Hehehehe....Any man can pamper his woman o...It depends on how good the wife treat him...

This things are give and take...Umu nwoke mara mma na pamper nwunye ha o...It all depends on individuals...

Ihu beghi nwoke joro njo, toko wa afor na eme kwa guy n'elu ya...cheesy
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe....Any man can pamper his woman o...It depends on how good the wife treat him...

This things are give and take...Umu nwoke mara mma na pamper nwunye ha o...It all depends on individuals...

Ihu beghi nwoke joro njo, toko wa afor na eme kwa guy n'elu ya...cheesy

Well, owu eshiokwu.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Anfield247(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you selling all your properties and emptying your life savings just to give to her, I see her giving the money to another guy, I see you suffering from stroke and asking Nairalanders to raise funds for you, I see them calling you a scammer, I see you using the last 1k in your possession to buy snipper, but I don't know whether or not you drank it as the revelation became blurred immediately you purchased the snipper.

This I have seen.
My prophet, maybe we will use coconut water to wash his head!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by stephenorchid65: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
I need to purchase stylish ita bags. I love ita bags. Guide me to where would I be able to purchase a decent assortment of ita bags.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by rapheal5(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
All u need is to get a gf that will nack u seriously to reset ur brain..u will never get out of this mess if u remain single....
Ayomide11111:
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
She even recently blocked me on WhatsApp without any cogent escuse.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Dukewebs(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
She don give you kayanmatta sorry grin wait for the expiry date bro cool cool
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Advocatejustice(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Now this is wickedly truth grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes Her Boobs All In Sheer Outfit (photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.