Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen (19261 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by LastProphet: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's not about the PASSPORT.
Does Blue Passport guarantee peace in marriage?
It's about giving your HUSBAND peace of mind.
It's about respecting him despite residing in d US.
A LADY can't be a husband.
A MAN can't be a Wife.
These are not elective positions.
They are Natural Roles which are not debatable.
Problem starts when the Lady decides to abrogate the role and lordship of men to herself.
The moment a man starts losing his RESPECT, anarchy becomes inevitable.

A LADY that isn't ready to listen to a man nor come under a man in tutelage of matrimony shouldn't even get close to Men.
No Lady will be penalized for being alone.
No one penalises the Reverend Sisters.

This is where the men are wrong, there's no master and there's no slave in marriage, there are equals and there's only truth. If your wife is smarter than you then you better allow her take more decisions, if your husband is smarter then why not? And if you both know different things more which is the expected then let each handle that area. Everybody should be open to the truth and correction, getting too conscious of your status as 'house leader' over what is true and right is the root cause of many problems. But of course naija ladies have their issues and ungrateful attitude even though we can't blame them. Is how we the men and their parents raise them, especially Ibos who raise very arrogant ladies because of their stewpid culture of trying to buy love and low self-esteem. IBO men are a major part of the entitlement mentality you see in our ladies and is why the ladies get abroad and send them to their hopeless graves. African men and women really need to evolve, we repeat failure for tooooooo long, what a dumb race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by BabbanBura(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
LadyRosa:

It goes both ways. You can't talk about the excesses of the women while exalting that of the men. Naturally, everyone has got an instinct to survive, and yes! It may seem selfish not to be the one at the receiving end of a failed marriage. It's more sad for the women, owing to the fact that they are likely more dependent especially emotionally.

The ways of the world are changing and the next generation of laws will Infact crumble misogyny. And in a world where women are now working and using every means to get penny albeit shamelessly if need be, it's going to be more nasty in the coming years.

Babymamaism is trendy, and I see a lot of ladies clinging to it and a lot of men dying even more lonely than now. Single mothers are very clingy to their kids and the laws even in Nigeria do give them more access to kids.

Just like I advise my brothers who are yet to be married.Marry family oriented girls, cool headed and down to earth. Avoid social media slay queens. Don't beat up women and don't be both the head and the neck of the family.Marry normal girl wey get sense, _4ck the slay queens and give them 10k.

Above all, the fact you are a man doesn't mean you're smarter and more intelligent than your wife. More than 90 percent of failed business decisions my father encountered was majorly because he ignored my mother's input.

You see this thing between a man's leg na meat, it's no right to be autocratic and unreasonable. Times have changed, women are getting more power, more job positions and becoming more daring and dirty.

The ways of the world is changing very fast and its very pro women. I see a lot of men change their natural selves to become women. It's actually happening already.

Wow, just wow, you are deep, you sabi things!
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
I agree with all your points
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2021
many women are ungrateful
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Victerica(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please who's talking about RELIGION here?
People are talking about your mental stability as a man and you are bringing Religion into it.
Do you know what people go through.
Please stop jumping into what you have no information, history or idea of.
So one becomes a true Christian when he dies in such a situation and his corpse is shipped home for burial right! & someone like you will grace the burial weeping and still demanding for Cold stout.

Lol...Cold stout

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by UPMIKE: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2021
MOVIC6:
If you are a Christian, yoy are advising for a medium to sin

See you see Christianity.
HYPOCRITE.
I Support his stand 1000%
But no woman can try that rubbish on me if I live in the US.
I have over a million ways to settle her demonism forever without traces
I won't even marry an African if at all I will marry.
BABY-MAMA-GUY-FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Evilstorm: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
nedugroup:

Has a US Nigeria lady taken a Nigerian man from African to marry her and live with her in the US. I want to know pls cos I have never heard it.

Reading this ur comment gave me instant cardiac arrest of the yansh. Lol
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Ikwerelastborn: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
nedugroup:

Has a US Nigeria lady taken a Nigerian man from African to marry her and live with her in the US. I want to know pls cos I have never heard it.
I have seen one sha but very rare

1 Like

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Parizz: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
NewDelhi kindly share me the telegram link
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by MOVIC6: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
thats your own facking bixnes
UPMIKE:

See you see Christianity.
HYPOCRITE.
I Support his stand 1000%
But no woman can try that rubbish on me if I live in the US.
I have over a million ways to settle her demonism forever without traces
I won't even marry an African if at all I will marry.
BABY-MAMA-GUY-FOREVER
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
men needs to wise up
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2021
U need patient in marriage
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I understand your points vividly.
Although my CASE is completely different from what you stated above.
can you please share it so that we can learn
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by MufasaLion: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:

There is a US fiancee visa thread on Nairaland. You should visit the thread to cure your ignorance. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/4800968/usa-fiancee-k1-visa-thread

I have found the thread for you. The OP is even a male. I guess the ladies are not as loud as you guys and they lick their wounds in silence.

Yes, they are not as loud as guys because only few of them have been jilted by their spouses unlike the guys.

1 Like

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pray for wisdom
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Yomi4reel: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Some women are wicked
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Amebogossip: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Wahala
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by OAra: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Well what did he expect? One of the first unwritten rules when dealing with women is to not give them a chance to "monkey branch". If you are a Westerner and decide to marry an African, either you are 100% sure she's truly "the one", or don't even take the chance - much better to go live like a king in her country, given how easy it is nowadays to get a remote job in the West, and that even a meager salary (for the West) will give you a very high standard of living in many African countries.
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by drnoel: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2022
nedugroup:

Yes, many cases
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Highman56: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Pierocash:
No woman can try that shit with me. If I start sensing danger,I won't alert her.

I will simply trick her down to Nigeria with one excuse of attending to an urgent issue.

Nah for naija here I go conclude her case before returning back alone to the states.

Don't ask me what happened to her,God will reveal it to you in the afterlife.

Rubbish
Wicked man grin
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Highman56: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Judybash93:

She has a green card... Remember
Baba no green card for spirit realm o grin

1 Like

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Amebogossip: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shared your experience
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Fazeman25(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmmm...
You want to bring your wife to USA and still want to use the subjugative laws on here to run her life abroad. Guy, for Away, there's no kinsmen to settle blue black punch marks you guys often decorate her with here in naija.

The laws there are pro-women, you do anyhow, you see anyhow. undecided

Respect your wives abroad OR better still don't marry at all.
Na men wey make these laws that give u those undeserved privileges u are bragging about & na men dey implement am.
One day men go change the laws & there's nothing women can do about

1 Like

Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Exkandayee(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
nedugroup:

Yes I've seen many my guy, many many, there are still good ladies ma guy,is just dat the poverty entitled onesx has made it to look like ladies are ingrate
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Amebogossip: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Is not better than staying in this country?
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by segtech68: 2:41am On Jan 18, 2022
its like you don't know the meaning of green card , usa can send two fighter jet to pick her if something go wrong with her
Pierocash:
No woman can try that shit with me. If I start sensing danger,I won't alert her.

I will simply trick her down to Nigeria with one excuse of attending to an urgent issue.

Nah for naija here I go conclude her case before returning back alone to the states.

Don't ask me what happened to her,God will reveal it to you in the afterlife.

Rubbish
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by Amebogossip: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2022
angry
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by eduora: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Never you trust a lady because ladies is an enemies of progress
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by HilcomTech(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmmm...
You want to bring your wife to USA and still want to use the subjugative laws on here to run her life abroad. Guy, for Away, there's no kinsmen to settle blue black punch marks you guys often decorate her with here in naija.

The laws there are pro-women, you do anyhow, you see anyhow. undecided

Respect your wives abroad OR better still don't marry at all.

You must have read the post upsidedown.

Where in the post did they say that the man is beating his wife. Besides the police found out that the woman was lying on her husband.
Re: See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen by HilcomTech(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
OyinNurse:

Abeg, don't come for me o....re-read what I wrote before. I repeat, there are still some of us that did NOT go crazy because we landed in a foreign land. I'm peacefully married and so are my friends that immigrated to the US. I see no reason to stress your husband out if he does not disturb your peace of mind. However, if he starts exhibiting dangerous/callous behavior, the woman has the right to act in the best interest of herself and her children, if she has any.

You and your friends would be one of the few. I have a sister in the US and she sometimes talks about how so many Nigerian women have deliberately created issues and even went as far as lying on their husbands just to get all that the man has been working for

You know most Nigerian women are deadly in the US but you are lying to yourself just to defend your gender.

My sister talked about a Nigerian man who was living peacefully with his American wife until he divorced her just to bring a wife to the US from his village. Now the village wife has been cooking all kinds of lies just to get her husband jailed so that she can acquire all that her husband has worked for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Relationship Status ? / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.