Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40510 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by yemiyemi: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
but Jesus himself is dead according to your literature. He was nailed on the cross.. So what's blasphemy here?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by duro4chang(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
Why did he not use story from Quran or hadith to do his stupid analogy?

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by simplesearch: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Whoever is taken Muric seriously. Jesus can't be compared with anyone or anything, he's the creator before whom every knee shall bow and every tongue confess on that great day; be it MURIC-AKINTOLA or BUHARI or MOHAMMED. There is really no need of argument!

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by justmondris: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?
Don’t you know they will accuse you of blasphemy and kill you instantly if you had compared Sani Abacha to Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Kingpin1000: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?
Bias Nairaland Mods will ban you

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by duro4chang(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
There was no comparison but somehow educated South cannot read and comprehend they immediately resort to foolish angst. The statement made was simple to comprehend it took a lesson from the life of Jesus to explain the typical human resort to ungratefulness.
What stops him from using mohammem son of Abdullahi as his example?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RightChannel: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga that jew man called jesus was also a mere mortal ......person that was paraded like a criminal nake......buhari is greater than jesus and mohammed

Can u tell ur belief so as to know where to start from with you

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
“If this was a Christian organisation comparing someone to Mohammed (SAW), it would have become something else.

This is exacy what I said. If this happened who knows how many innocent people will be killed in another of their many religious riots? This stupidity needs to stop

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by tunary(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
BKayy:
Imagine the CAN president saying Peter Obi is like Prophet Muhammad.
I wonder what would have happened in the North and entire Muslim world
Shekau might resurrect and behead one Christian
these people are really looking for trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

Can u tell ur belief so as to know where to start from with you

how is that your business? What i practice or belief is my private shit
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by wale2020: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by poiZon: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
Do muric use the Bible?
Koran no dey to drive home his points?
Must he use bible reference to make silly points..

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by alizma: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Marpol2021:
KEEP KWAYET, ANOTHER ISLAMIC TERROSIT SPOTTED. WHY DIDN'T HE COMPARE BUHARI WITH MOHAMMED?
First of all I am a Christian, secondly I will advise you to get detail of what the man said before you jump into conclusion that he had compared Buhari with Christ.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
rayvelez:
If we compare that paedophile muhammed to a cartoon now the muslim terrorists will cry and wail.

Empty barrel...
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by elganzar(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

You're an ignorant person,and very stupid for calling an elderly man gullible... Go and read about the miss world riot that occurred in November 26,2002 when Mohammed was used to drive at a point __ then come back to reply this thread...

Apoda ni e

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by alizma: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Reglad2020:
Does it mean there is nothing good in Muhammad that he could likened buhari to ?
Have you read the news in question or you just join the people to say what they are saying?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by akdjr(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Imagine two brainwashed individual fighting over a human being they were thought to believe was God or only son of God. So comparing Jesus with Buhari is a crime? Although I don't blame Mr Ayodele cos if a statement comparing Muhammed with Osibanjo is made by a Christian body this Muric leader too will react in a similar vein. They are always fighting over dead Jesus and dead Muhammed since I know this religion. Una no de see how Arab and Jews fight over religion issue? Una begin de copy their religion de cos problem for una country.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ipodstinks: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Comparing rapist Mohamad to cockroach is an insult to cockroach not to talk of rat.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
MURIC has been a useless group
One useless religion.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by akdjr(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Herod threatened to kill Jesus and God told Mary and Joseph to carry their Son and run. The supreme God oooo!!!! Yet some of you want to fight every fight.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RightChannel: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how is that your business? What i practice or belief is my private shit

I'm very sure you'll be ashamed of your belief and religion. Now listen, Jesus Christ you tagged as mere mortal died and resurrected on the third day, all scriptures including Traditional books confirmed it that Jesus Christ is ALIVE FOREVER, tell any mere mortal that die and resurrects?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=102750454] but Jesus himself is dead according to your literature. He was nailed on the cross.. So what's blasphemy here?[/quote but he resurrected. Did your Mohammed resurrect?]
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ipodstinks: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god no doubt....I just love that man...

He's a god to your family members.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
this is out of line because MURIC did not say anything derogatory about Jesus. But you did about muhammad. Jesus was human. Buhari is human. So what's the big deal here?. The only difference is Jesus was sanctified and made prophet and messanger but Buhari is not
To us Jesus is no prophet. He was son of God. Not man. So let him respect others people faith as he will want them to respect his

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

I'm very sure you'll be ashamed of your belief and religion. Now listen, Jesus Christ you tagged as mere mortal died and resurrected on the third day, all scriptures including Traditional books confirmed it that Jesus Christ is ALIVE FOREVER, tell any mere mortal that die and resurrects?

indeed......religion of slaves.......
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
If the reverse becomes the case with Muhammad they will say is blasphemy. Shortly they go begin kill people.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
yahmohy27:
why cant you compare good work done by someone compare to prophet Muhammad ?
As long you dont abuse the prophet and you compare to him with good workdone, why not?
It is only GOD you cannot compare to anything or anyone
ohh or is Jesus GOD? NO so i , dont see anything wrong with such statement
Allahu Allam
Learn to respect people believe. The Christians sees Jesus like God. Respect their beliefs ok.
Just like you don't see Jesus as God is same way they don't see Muhammad as a prophet but they respect your beliefs. Learn to do same

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by J2381: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oh yeah. If it's them whose prophet was insulted, I'm sure they would have started killing Nigerians anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sirdayor(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
This MURIC people mostly talk out of sence. Anybody that cant think beyond religion line is mere liability to his/her generation. And that is what the MURIC are..

RightChannel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus&amp

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by orisa37: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS A MACBAN'S MESSENGER, A TERRORIST AND AN ILLITERATE AFONJA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.