Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) (1292 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by Born2winKingOG: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
CRACK COCÀINE and A GIRL OBSESSION

Sometimes an OG don't blame this simps though.
They caused it With their own hands.....it seems just too late...

You ever met someone addicted to crack cocàine?..... cheesy but you've met a man obsessed with a particular girl.before right....or you've been addicted to someone before.

You see someone who's addicted to crack cocàine... knows what's up... knows the money he use to buy that stuff (how costly it is) and all... everygodamn day...but still he can't just get enough of it bro... and just call it quit...he could go on starvation for days just to afford just one "DIRECT" to get him relaxed. if your a street nigga...u know what am talking about.

He could decide to throw away his pipe cut off his dealers connect... disassociate himself from his peers that engage in that stuff.... but still bro.... An OG tells you...he be running back to that rock... when the "PRESSURE" is high.

do you know why?
Because his mind has already been taken with that stuff man..... his body and soul has already been adapted to that change mahn...so if he doesn't take it in a day...he feels kinda Abnormal not himself bro..

his Abnormal stage (this after he takes it)... becomes his NORMAL STAGE.....AND HIS NORMAL STAGE( when he didn't take it) becomes his Abnormal stage try and get it bro....I know it's twisty...re read it again.

Take that theory up there like been addicted to a particular girl.
I know so many niggas suffering from this aspect.. when it comes to relationship matters with a PARTICULAR GIRL.

Just 1 girl

is it the Sex you obsessed with?
Is it her cleanliness you addicted to?
Is it her body shape....sexily made.. the way her clothes fits in... whenever she walks with you.... you feel fly... feel like a king and she noticed that..... that's why she's treating you like shît from her ass

all the sacrifices you've done for her... still it held no water.

You sad... but you just can't leave bro .
.you've tried mahn.... taking all the redpills you can lay your hands on...but still you can't

Tried the Abundance mentality (trying to get other girls) but still it doesn't work out anything you do.. you keep on thinking about her.. like she's the air you breath in... Mahn I do feel your pain bro..

Like a brother who complained about his girl attitudes towards him few days ago....(8years relationship) we all know he's addicted to her..

I be writing on my next post ..how to get you out...like someone been addicted to crack cocàine in a street way. this something different.

Please do leave a comment.
Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by sola12(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sipping my Goldberg

1 Like

Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by Born2winKingOG: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
sola12:
Sipping my Goldberg
just stay tuned bro.
Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by Born2winKingOG: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kendzy:
‌So i was in a restaurant and overhead a guy narrating his ordeals to his friend. Said he spent a lot on the girl, gives her nothing less that 50k monthly excluding money for handout, school fees etc says even when he is broke he will still borrow money to give to her. Said he changed apartment in lekki 4 times just to suite her taste,even though he has caught the girl red handed cheating on his bed, he still forgave her and and had marriage plans for her and she knows about it.

‌But of late, he observed anytime they sit at their balcony, his gf is always focused on the house opposite to them especially when she sees one guy like that living there and he always asked her if ders anything with that guy but she waves it off and said she doesn't even know him.

‌To cut the long story short, said one of his friends hinted him that he dey see the girl steady for the compound but guy man no believe until he caught the girl red handed in the guy's room last week, he said what really pained him was she cheated so close to his hood and she don't even have the dignity to do it far away.

‌Her explanation was that she already knows the guy like 4 years ago lol..the girl don block guy man everywhere now and not picking his calls and didn't even apologize to him, he even went to meet her mum but nothing came out of it, and if you see the guy, he's tall, well built and handsome with a clean ride, you wouldn't even know he's simping for one olosho like that. Women can be really red pilled when they need to.
Read the quoted post.

Just been busy this quite few days... but I try and go more about this OBSESSION AND ADDICTION to just one particular girl.

So many niggas truly suffering from this... they won't admit it though..but it just there.

You won't tell a man who's on CK to change his sponge... before he does bro....but when the pressure is high...he gon use it that way.
Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
I know a pretty Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
i used to know a pretty lady called elizabeth...
Re: Crack Cocàine And A Girl Obsession (every Guy Must Read) by fadal(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
4 REAL GOTTA PRAY FOR THE LADIES TOO MUCH CRACKHEADS IN THE ENVIRONMENT

(1) (Reply)

She Went On A Date With A Stranger And Now She's Missing (Photos) / Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? / Which Level Have You Gotten To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.