Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135086 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
airminem:
You know its eaten better with fish wink

I kinda prefer fufu with palm nut soup and goat meatgrin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by fineberry(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op you should have added " viewers discretion abeg, this doesn't look palatable.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by advanceDNA: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
RoyalBlu:
See how OP has jejely abandoned her post.

I'm guessing she didn't expect all these disapproving comments and remarks about her "sweet delicacy"

Truth be told, this particular food is delicious. However, the way she packaged it is unappealing.

Can still remember my reaction when I was served this food sometime ago in Lagos. Not until I tasted it. It's a finger licking delicacy my fellow Nigerians.

Variety is the spice of like o jare.

U are also one of the gods??
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by passionberry(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Activist001:
This will just make me more angry if I were your husband.

Haaaaha. Wicked Kai i trust Nairalanders they never disappoint and Nigerians ,,their bad mouth na follow come
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
RUBBISH! Mudder fuggerz like you will be the first to shout when their tribe or country is being maligned or badmouthed. you sound like a self-righteous .......... fvck off

[s]
advanceDNA:

U sound like the far left group in the US..

...any small thing..
respect my decision,
respect my food,
Respect who I’m fvcking,
I’ll call the cops..
don’t talk about anything I do,
you will make me depressed...yishhh!!!

People make fun of things and people since the world started... no biggie...it’s just food..

Besides..it really does look like sacrifice at Nigeria t-junction...it’s not like we lying ...
[/s]
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes, that's the best! Oh yes cool fufuo, palm nut soup goat meat sounds like heaven grin Do you eat it in Nigeria?
Eaglesence:

I kinda prefer fufu with palm nut soup and goat meatgrin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by aswani(m): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2021
mdntiri:
"upon all the naija that lived there our cuisine is still not good enough". I have some choice words for you but I'd let it slide. The level of ignorance and arrogance some of you exhibit is truly nauseating. You come to a different foreign country expecting to see your typical nigerian food? Do you our opinion on some of your foods and practices?

mdntiri, I feel that bad you are so offended by what I said so I apologise and would clarify further.

I meant not good enough "for me" considering I am not a fussy eater seeing as I went to boarding school and we ate some terrible stuff.

Our countries are similar in a lot of ways due to our people over there now and yours over here in the past (so I personally don't consider Ghana that foreign a country), I honestly didn't expect such a marked variation in our foods.

To be honest, first time I tasted kelewele, I was so surprised food this good didn't have anything similar in Naija because of how varied our cuisine is (and yes a little bit of arrogance about us having the best food in the world)

As per your opinion on our foods, trust me it can't be as bad as our opinion on other tribe's food.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by RoyalBlu(f): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are also one of the gods??

cheesy

You think so?

Jokes apart, the food sweet gan.

It's just a variation of Banga soup. The tomatoes, ginger and garlic in it gives it it's distinct taste and 'colour'

OP own dey too oily tho. Maybe that's what set my fellow nairalanders off.. cheesy
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by advanceDNA: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2021
RoyalBlu:

cheesy

You think so?

Jokes apart, the food sweet gan.

It's just a variation of Banga soup. The tomatoes, ginger and garlic in it gives it it's distinct taste and 'colour'

OP own dey too oily tho. Maybe that's what set my fellow nairalanders off.. cheesy

Of course the food go sweet...we just dey kid around
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Testate(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Gambit23:

Browse how to cook it
grin grin grin grin Even ordinary rice i find hard to cook. I'm a batchelor.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Point of correction. Ghana and Nigeria are very foreign when it comes to differences. The only abiding linkage is the English language.

Apart from that Ghana and Nigeria are totally different countries, with differences in many areas. I hope you take note of my observation,huh? I have lived in both countries so I know what I am talking about.

aswani:

mdntiri, I feel that bad you are so offended by what I said so I apologise and would clarify further.

I meant not good enough "for me" considering I am not a fussy eater seeing as I went to boarding school and we ate some terrible stuff.

Our countries are similar in a lot of ways due to our people over there now and yours over here in the past (so I personally don't consider Ghana that foreign a country), I honestly didn't expect such a marked variation in our foods.

To be honest, first time I tasted kelewele, I was so surprised food this good didn't have anything similar in Naija because of how varied our cuisine is (and yes a little bit of arrogance about us having the best food in the world)

As per your opinion on our foods, trust me it can't be as bad as our opinion on other tribe's food.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Gambit23: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Testate:

grin grin grin grin Even ordinary rice i find hard to cook. I'm a batchelor.

I'm a bachelor too, but I cook daily
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by aswani(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Point of correction. Ghana and Nigeria are very foreign when it comes to differences. The only abiding linkage is the English language.

Apart from that Ghana and Nigeria are totally different countries, with differences in many areas. I hope you take note of my observation,huh? I have lived in both countries so I know what I am talking about.

PetroDolla2000, I can tell you are an angry Ghanaian that feels his country is disparaged routinely on here.

When I first went to GhanaWeb, I had your anger level looking at the way Naija and its people were portrayed but then I saw how the different Ghanian tribes spit venom at each other and realised this internet of a thing is not worth anyone's emotions.

To your point, we are going to have to agree to disagree as I believe we have more in common than we don't.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Yes, that's the best! Oh yes cool fufuo, palm nut soup goat meat sounds like heaven grin Do you eat it in Nigeria?

No o i wish. No where to get it. I live in lagos
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Harmattan123(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Ẹbọ ìràpadà
Ẹbọ kanka tíì ká'gu láyà
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Nairaland see how una chase OP from her own thread.. hope she's not crying somewhere rn grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Eaglesence:

No o i wish. No where to get it. I live in lagos
It is na.. banga soup?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
dairykidd:

It is na.. banga soup?

Yea we have banga infact i have a tree of banga in my compound. But what about the fufu? No fufu Ghana style grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Eaglesence:

Yea we have banga infact i have a tree of banga in my compound. But what about the fufu? No fufu Ghana style grin
Lol.. come make I show u where to get am
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. come make I show u where to get am

Where you at? shocked
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eaglesence:

Where you at? shocked
Lekki-Ajah axis.. are u close enough?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol, i live at Sangotedo

Hope say you no wan sell me sha??

grin ; D
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol, i live at Sangotedo

grin grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eaglesence:

Lol, i live at Sangotedo

grin grin
Lol.. sell u ke? Or na u go sell me. PM when ever ur ready cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. sell u ke? Or na u go sell me. PM when ever ur ready cheesy

Me ayam still a learner oo wish one be pm? Private mail me abi wetin?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Eaglesence:

Me ayam still a learner oo wish one be pm? Private mail me abi wetin?
Lol.. yes
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by wealthtrak: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss
Woah!... Is this an Asante,
Nzima or Ga food?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.