Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,442 members, 7,958,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135780 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by cardoctor(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2021
What tyoe of juju is this?

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Legend44(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2021
The gods are wise grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ovundakelvin(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by rhektor(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
michael77777:
na only igbos knows the worth of fufu

respect for akpu

Ghana fufu is not the same as akpu/fufu in Nigeria. Ghana fufu is prepared by boiling cassava and pounding it till it become fluffy.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by jamace(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2021
The fufu is a submarine... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Adakintroy: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
He told you all what he does to please his man.

Even if na bonga fish... She give am. respect it.

.the other thread dbanj and him woman de do their own. People belike awe!... Love sweet ooo! Because them see money in display.

A Person can be poor yet have a better love life than many rich.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by TVTKOKO(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
I might not have a problem with the food but for that egg there. Like seriously wtf?!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by tonyashburton: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Na boiled egg I dey see there so?Is your husband a small deity?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Unrated900(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2021
SportsHD:
Looks like blood sacrifice

If you ever stayed or live in Ghana then you will know how this is valued.
Just as Buhari valued cows more than citizens.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by vikstandon(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss

I expected to see red clothes around the plate!

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by dantrillion: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Ur husband must be an oracle that eats sacrifice.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Collyno82(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
leave Ghana fufu out of this,,, which babalawo do the juju for you?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by amazingspiderma: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
Brutal Words, you should in the war front commanding Soldiers to win a fight when the odds don't favour them.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by detectivejones: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Ghana people and oily food are like 5&6

I feel for that fufu drowned in the river Nile of oil

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by nedekid: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
They must be Ghanaian. Those folks don't have food at all. Fear will catch you when you see their food combination.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

Mad people too plenty for this nation......
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Alhaamade(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
You know try..
I fact your husband must be one of those gods to be happy eating this thing that look like one of those sacrifice at T junction SMH!!!

Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITHOUT USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more

HERE IS OUR NEW BOOK EDITION [s][/s][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ekevwe(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
luv him by apologizing with food that will turn his tommy for 4 days?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by secretfire: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2021
EzeAnambra:
The Gods must be crazy to eat that thing up there!

Tueh!!
grin grin grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by fr3do(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

Apologize with your words
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by hahn(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

All that is left is for one girl to cook better eguisi soup for him and your marriage is over undecided

You even get mind add boiled egg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Gross and very untidy.

Suspicious goat meat? Hahahaha..
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Oesophagus99(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Ur oga is an Oracle
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Sacrifice (Ebo)
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Femeto: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
grin Your husband na elebi.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Str8talk21: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
SportsHD:
Looks like blood sacrifice
U r wicked! (Lol)
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by sugarfrank(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
I will be angrier if you give this kind of shit to me
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Reference(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
I am not one to play around with words but this is really, really gross.
I cannot for the life of me wonder why African food has very little consideration for looks and presentation.
Is is because we come from a background of famine, slavery, colonisation and suffering that blunts all other senses except taste that people commit such heinous crimes like this....haba.
This is not food at all. This is a hunger suppressor. The kind of thing you tie a man's hands and legs and force feed him to confess all his sins and reveal all his secrets.
This thing can never stay down in a normal stomach. How can...kai angry angry angry angry
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
NOT My WAY OOO
JUST KNEEL DOWN LIKE I WANNA PRAY FOR YOU.....If you know you knows...
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by paparazi1(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
This food does not look appetizing, however one man meat is another man poison, besides if i"m angry
no food can pacify me. He is not a principled man and that's why you will be taking him for granted after all is a plate of fufu even when
you cheated on him. Is it not true madam? This is weakness on the side of the man, not too good okay.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Engraced80(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Still can't understand what this is.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Testate(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
richeeyo:

If you in Lagos bro
Na Agege oo
Just like home
Where in Agege pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.