Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6397 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Maxi112:
What's wrong with his chat?

Just ignore him. I have too many haters who hate me not because I'm bad, but because I refused to be their paddy or succumb to their requests. Entitlement mentality.

Ever since, they have not forgiven me. They have multiple monikers they use to disagree with everything I post. No matter how good it is, they must find fault and disagree.

Honestly, that makes me feel loved. I noticed one thing about my attackers. Winning me in an argument makes them feel fulfilled and smart.

In some cases, I just let them win for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:
With too many reports I get from women, most of these married men are the reasons their marriages crash, but they like blaming their wives.

Pls can i say something?
If you know you can't be faithful, why did you marry in the first place?
Re: by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=igobuybenz post=102818167][/quote] pls can i say something?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
igobuybenz:
pls can i say something?

Sure — as long it isn't argument and insult. I don't have strength for such.
Re: by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Sure — as long it isn't argument and insult. I don't have strength for such.

promise me you won't get angry.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
igobuybenz:

promise me you won't get angry.

Your conscience is already judging you and telling you it's offensive and I'll get angry. I'd prefer you keep it to yourself or send it to me via the email on my profile.

But, if you don't really give a f*ck in getting me angry, you can post it. Though, don't expect a reply. I'll read and even if it hurts, I'll ignore. People have done worse to me. To be a man, you must learn to ignore some things.
Re: by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Your conscience is already judging you and telling you it's offensive and I'll get angry. I'd prefer you keep it to yourself or send it to me via the email on my profile.

But, if you don't really give a f*ck in getting me angry, you can post it. Though, don't expect a reply. I'll read and even if it hurts, I'll ignore. People have done worse to me. To be a man, you must learn to ignore some things.

Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=102818647]

Ok i will say it then,i am bored
Re: by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

i am bored
Re: by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
igobuybenz:
i am bored

Watch YouTube videos. Comedy or ones that'll teach you something new.
Re: by Wahalaperson: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
“The reason I'm ahead of most men is not because I'm richer or smarter than them — it's because I understand the opposite gender more.” This statement just confirmed my assertions about you, childish. Why should I be arguing with a man that thinks he’s above his peers because he understands women, like, women ? Wetin be woman ? Women wey be chew gum for street ? You need to wake up baba
iLegendd:

One day, you'll come to understand how women work. Childish = fun for them. Mature chat = boring. Men are logical, but women are illogical.

Since you're a logical man, that chat won't make sense to you — in fact, it will seem too childish. Have you ever wondered why this musicians who act childish and blunt like Wiz Man, Burma, Davido, etc. are making more waves and money than the mature ones?

Have you also wondered why Emmanuella, the comedienne, has the highest followers on YouTube in Nigeria? Humor and childishness is the cause. Most of you that are too rigid in life always develop BP fasyer while the childish and fun ones navigate life with laughter.

To a woman, her age, degree, experiences, etc. does not matter. When a woman has emotional connection with you, she'll prefer that childish chat, not the mature one.

Failure to do that, she'll look for another man who does the fun, naughty, and childish chat while occasionally replying your boring chat. This is one of the reasons they cheat too.

Over maturity is the reason most men suck. They do everything with an official mindset. There is time for everything. Know this and know peace.

Since your name is Wahalaperson, I know what you're looking for. No, I won't do that with you. Whatever you type from now, I'll just agree for peace to reign.

The reason I'm ahead of most men is not because I'm richer or smarter than them — it's because I understand the opposite gender more.

That is a huge advantage to me, but most of these rich and supposedly "intelligent men," will never understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wahalaperson:
“The reason I'm ahead of most men is not because I'm richer or smarter than them — it's because I understand the opposite gender more.” This statement just confirmed my assertions about you, childish. Why should I be arguing with a man that thinks he’s above his peers because he understands women, like, women ? Wetin be woman ? Women wey be chew gum for street ? You need to wake up baba

You're right, my brother.
Re: by CelebCircle: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
So guys, your faves are back on your screens with all the drip and drama �

Watch all the tea being spilled Today on Africa Magic Urban at 10pm and Africa Magic Family at 10:30pm

You can't afford to miss any bit of the #BBNReunion

But if there are chances of you missing it, don't worry because @celebcircle_ got your back, and we will be following the show all through and keep you all updated through our YouTube channel. All you need to do is click on the link below and get updated, but do make sure you subscribe �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfp0Ws2YWVU
Re: by krownie: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Amen! Thanks a lot. Silently is allowed, but haters want to silent us. Luckily, we've grown thick skins.
U actually taught me how to toughen up
I took some notes on that ..
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
krownie:

U actually taught me how to toughen up
I took some notes on that ..

Man, if you don't toughen up you're going to be broke and depressed.

Thick skin makes you swim past hatred and abuse even if they hurt. People like Wiké, Burna Boy, Kanye West, Donald Trump, etc. have thick skins and are good at controversy too.

Everyone hates such people when they are in leadership, but when they leave the seat, the admiration and adulation begins to come.

When you develop a think skin and they try to bring you down or rubbish you, but you stood your ground, they'll start calling you names like

1. Arrogant
2. Empty drum
3. Broke/poor
4. Show off
5. Talkative
6. Fake life
7. Good-for-nothing
8. Stop feeling yourself
9. Jobless
10. Attention-seeker
11. Criminal/scammer
12. Unwise/dum.b/Idiót/stûpid.
13. Disgrace/disappointed
14. Proud/braggart
15. Immature/childish
16. Liar
17. I lost respect for you
18. Hypocrite
19. Ego/Egomaniac
20. And the list is endless

I have been called all of them already. After calling you all these names, but you kept going and succeeding, they'll say to themselves, "Omoh, this idiòt stubborn o!"

Years later, they'll have no choice than to fall in love with you.

There is one thing about stubbornness + focus — it's determination. In the Bible, stubbornness is not good, but in the real world, it's the secret of confidence and success as long as there is "focus/aim" attached to it.

Stubbornness alone is not cool. Add a purpose to it and you'll be too cool for school.

1 Like

Re: by krownie: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Thick skin makes you swim past hatred and abuse even if they hurt. People like Wiké, Burna Boy, Kanye West, Donald Trump, etc. have thick skins and are good at controversy too.

Everyone hates such people when they are in leadership, but when they leave the seat, the admiration and adulation begins to come.

When you develop a think skin and they try to bring you down or rubbish you, but you stood your ground, they'll start calling you names like

1. Arrogant
2. Empty drum
3. Broke/poor
4. Show off
5. Talkative
6. Fake life
7. Good-for-nothing
8. Stop feeling yourself
9. Jobless
10. Attention-seeker
11. Criminal/scammer
14. Proud/braggart
15. Immature/childish
16. Liar
18. Hypocrite
19. Ego/Egomaniac

I have been called all of them already. After calling you all these names, but you kept going and succeeding, they'll say to themselves, "Omoh, this idiòt stubborn o!"

There is one thing about stubbornness + focus — it's determination. In the Bible, stubbornness is not good, but in the real world, it's the secret of confidence and success as long as there is "focus/aim" attached to it.

Stubbornness alone is not cool. Add a purpose to it and you'll be too cool for school.

Thank for the lessons this will go a very long way.
Re: by BigDick70inch(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2021
wumi2017:
Happiest birthday to you Senior Man,May you continue to excel in all areas of ur life � keep Shinning and flourishing sir

U too like birthday...........
If una like no wish me happy birthday on my day.......
Nah........hot doggie I go take ham collect back before I get forgive u cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: by wumi2017(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigDick70inch:

U too like birthday...........
If una like no wish me happy birthday on my day.......
Nah........hot doggie I go take ham collect back before I get forgive u cheesy kiss kiss

grin grin ,, you no serious grin grin grin grin if u like no buy Bata from me too undecided ..when is ur birthday o

1 Like

Re: by BigDick70inch(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin ,, you no serious grin grin grin grin if u like no buy Bata from me too undecided ..when is ur birthday o

issokay......
Wumi!!!!so u know the meaning of doggy?? grin

Off course I'd gladly buy everything u sell nah trust me.......
Money ain't no problem...... cheesy
My great grandpa once loaned fg/CBN money..........
Just never miss my birthday wish......cos u don owe me debt be dat......
Re: by krownie: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Arrogant
2. Empty drum
3. Broke/poor
4. Show off
5. Talkative
6. Fake life
7. Good-for-nothing
8. Stop feeling yourself
9. Jobless
10. Attention-seeker
11. Criminal/scammer
14. Proud/braggart
15. Immature/childish
16. Liar
18. Hypocrite
19. Ego/Egomaniac

Would you mind if I send you a private message?

1 Like

Re: by wumi2017(f): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigDick70inch:

issokay......
Wumi!!!!so u know the meaning of doggy?? grin

Off course I'd gladly buy everything u sell nah trust me.......
Money ain't no problem...... cheesy
My great grandpa once loaned fg/CBN money..........
Just never miss my birthday wish......cos u don owe me debt be dat......

Tor grin grin grin Isokay o,,,Sha dont corrupt me grin
Re: by BigDick70inch(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
wumi2017:

Tor grin grin grin Isokay o,,,Sha dont corrupt me grin

Before nkor?? .......
U wey already sabi the koko...... grin
Re: by wumi2017(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Before nkor?? .......
U wey already sabi the koko...... grin

Leave me o abeg grin grin
Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
krownie:

Would you mind if I send you a private message?

I used to accept this kind of request, but life has changed, so I have stopped. Why? For an undisclose reason.

If you quote me on Nairaland, I'll endeavor to reply and answer you if I have an answer to your question. But going private? No for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.