Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. (1721 Views)

I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / Do Nlander Ladies Do This Too / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by MediMedi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
I always wonder if he was born through woman, if he has sisters, if he has female friends.

All time, Nigeria girls are useless ALL OF THEM
Wetin dey worry you?

2 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by Sugardick: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
all na perspective. Nigerian girls are different from Nigerian women. our mothers fall into the women category so...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by VlamesIffect(f): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.....All of them

32 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian girls are mostly useful for one thing...

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by GOFRONT(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mosdii.....Come o.

But some naija girls sha useless!!!

7 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by Polynek(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Though am not a girl, but I don't see anything wrong in what He is doing, you as an individual knows your Worth, there are many threads here to keep u busy wen u are less busy, no b everything post u go comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by VlamesIffect(f): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Nigerian girls are mostly useful for one thing...

... Fvvck

That's all.

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
abeg leave mosdii jare ,no amount of advice will changed that guy#nigeria girls are useless tag... but that guy cooking skills na top notch ooh :ohe cook more than 7⁵ % of Nigeria gels shal

4 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by esthel(f): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Men like that can't even talk to women. So leave him, many of them bring their low self esteem selves her after a woman has battered their ego. This is the only place they seek relevance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
VlamesIffect:

... Fvvck

That's all.
[/s]
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
undecidedlol ,sounds hilarious though.. hope you won't be angry when he come knocking?seeing that you are a female will give him reasons to come for you ooh...just saying shal
esthel:
Men like that can't even talk to women. So leave him, many of them being their low self esteem selves her after a woman has battered their ego. This is the only place they seek relevance.

2 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
esthel:
Men like that can't even talk to women. So leave him, many of them being their low self esteem selves her after a woman has battered their ego. This is the only place they seek relevance.

Actual fact.. You made the perfect point here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by ibkonekt(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021
@mosdii somebody created a thread about you but misquoted your name on prupose. come and answer them if you may

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

grin grin grin grin

Somebody should use a hilarious meme and quote this mosdii comment...
Op.. you are a Phoool...
Mosdii carry go..

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by esthel(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
He dey craze, does it look like I care about what he thinks, someone that is not well
NobleSeed:
undecidedlol ,sounds hilarious though.. hope you won't be angry when he come knocking?seeing that you are a female will give him reasons to come for you ooh...just saying shal
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
are you seriously serious? You mean he's not well?e belike say two of una fit each other ooh winkhow you reason am?
esthel:
He dey craze, does it look like I care about what he thinks, someone that is not well
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by doubleE70: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
mosdii pls keep preaching
so all the Simpsons (simps) will hear

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by Theboy21: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mosdii the stubborn Nigga cheesy cheesy Even the Mods don tire dey ban the guy but he'll never stop preaching cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by AlexB300: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Confront Nairaland tribalist and leave mosdi alone wink
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
That guy is senseless ,

He's using dat to be relevant here .......he need to tell those girls in his area that when he meet them not here cus it's completely useless......cheesy

Shey nah me go dey do dat up and down ...... I busy as hell .... grin cheesy
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by RightToReject(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
His types only thrive in their actions in a forum like this where normalization of abnormalities is the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by esthel(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
You probably fit him better
NobleSeed:
are you seriously serious? You mean he's not well?e belike say two of una fit each other ooh winkhow you reason am?
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
you say watin? I'm not a gay na , remember the guy in question is a male.He probably needs someone like you to correct his notion about {Nigeria girls are useless all of them} grin
esthel:
You probably fit him better

1 Like

Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by esthel(f): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2021
You can take him to any female of your choice in your family to help him correct the notion, that isn't my duty to do.
NobleSeed:
you say watin? I'm not a gay na , remember the guy in question is a male.He probably needs someone like you to correct his notion about {Nigeria girls are useless all of them} grin
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by Younghacka(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2021
mosdii your attention is needed here
Re: This Nlander, Mosdill Is Crazy. by NobleSeed(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
coolno qualms I will take that to heart
esthel:
You can take him to any female of your choice in your family to help him correct the notion, that isn't my duty to do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Ugly And Violent / I'm just having fun / 3 Major Reasons Marriages Don't Last Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.