Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) (45822 Views)

“mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
EndRape2:
She and all the illetrates guys here does not know the meaning of feminism,
Their daughters will pay for it, because if they refused to fight for women empowerment, and women liberation, thier daughters will be used and abused , by useless and possessive men that sees women as property to be used and dump., Every sensible person male and female is a feminist, because no human being deserve I'll treatment, male or female must be loved, valued and treated well. And that is what feminism is all about, even animals deserve good treatment.

Not useless men that are frustrated, and now using women to show how strong they are.

Go back to school and learn how to differentiate between the word "ill' and "I'll" before you come here and start barking about feminism nonsense

4 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
EndRape2:
Which is better, or which will you advice sister to pick,

1. Living alone at old age with peace of mind
2. Living with an abusive useless man, that careless about her emotions, beat her, molest her, cheat on her, even sleep with their maid, different girls, stingy to her needs etc. Even have other wives , careless about the children.

You will advice her to pick number 2, right, because you think staying alone at old age is bad.

My brother go and get sense.

So it's all women that pass through abuse and all you listed in 2?
"If" it is that type of men you are attracting, shouldn't you know you are the problem?

So It's all women that can stay alone In old age?
And who told you it's only men that cause women not to have peace?Is being alone tantamount to peace of mind?
Many of depression victims live alone.

In as much as I respect your view,it becomes not reasonable to compare situations at their extreme end.

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=102830384][/quote]
Women pretending that they like each other or can stand each other is the most hilarious thing to come out of feminism grin grin grin grin
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Women pretending that they like each other or can stand each other is the most hilarious thing to come out of feminism grin grin grin grin

Learn how to quote bro
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

Learn how to quote bro

It’s a picture with no text. That’s how it’ll always appear. You must be a newbie.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
EndRape2:
Their daughters will pay for it, because if they refused to fight for women empowerment, and women liberation, thier daughters will be used and abused , by useless and possessive men that sees women as property to be used and dump., Every sensible person male and female is a feminist, because no human being deserve I'll treatment, male or female must be loved, valued and treated well. And that is what feminism is all about, even animals deserve good treatment.

Not useless men that are frustrated, and now using women to[b] show how strong they are.[/b]

The bolded agrees that men are stronger.So how can dey be equal with women who are only half stronger?

The best female fighter in the ring can never take on the best male fighter in the ring.
This screams INEQUALITY naturally!

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s a picture with no text. That’s how it’ll always appear. You must be a newbie.

Then you can insert a space for her,in between the quote tags to look like this

SenecaTheYongerpost=102830775:

And not this

[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=102830775][/quote]

"Mr Oldbie"

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by baysan(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ayula911:

Why do you keep posting this car, with the plate number exposed

I understand you but, no registered vehicle would be sold with the plate number. The new buyer would purchase a new number plate. To be On a saver side I have make a correction on that thanks
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by styleewhyte(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spit on any women who reject the movement.

Stupidity is graded and yours is at its zenith... Continue to lazy about and expect standards to be lowered for you. You don't want to put in the work but you want to reap the fruits of it. Feminism has not achieved anything rather it has caused more problems. Queen of England is a product of feminism I guess according to your logic... These women you mentioned competed with and against men and came out on top and you will never hear them scream feminism as your type do... So stop lazying about and get to work..

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
No such thing as equality. Beyond the notion (or illusion) of it, it is no more than an imagined reality, sweet on the tongue but never existing. Men and women are not equal, and they never will be.

sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by klawaaa: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why won't my blood gets hot when I know that no sane human would believe a ship to have two captains. And being a good son of his linage and hard working dude, I want to be a man enough to head a home.
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

The insecured one here is you! This your comments reeks of insecurities!

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Starzo: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
EndRape2:

Not useless men that are frustrated, and now using women to show how strong they are.
Just look at how u spelt 'illiterate' and ur general syntax cordination then, tell me between you and the people you're insulting, who's more in need of a proper education??

5 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by jimmychang: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

Spit on ...na once dem go know say your own feminism na misandry grin grin grin.go rest ,how will you spit on your fellow woman grin grin

The only feminist I know is Chimamanda Adichie grin grin cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

If you remove all women from power today,the world will still stand.
If you remove all men from power,the world will crumble.

If we don't have those great women,we have men who are more than capable just as it was before.

Even the holy bible doesn't count women and children as part of a population.
Women can be ruling children including simps.

5 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Kingisibor: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=102823057]Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the moveiment.

Shut up .. okonjo Iweala is married to her husband whim happened to be a professor, she was submissive and her husband supported her carerer line with no stubling blocks ... These usless femist agenda won't take you anywhere but just been a LovePeddler on the streets till your kitten fades away and relegated to the background and your generation ended with no positive impact .

5 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
It's the way many women portrayed feminism that's fueling the men's outrage. Feminism is a way of life for the women and shouldn't be seen as challenging the authority of men but rather to complement them equally. But no.... online feminists will come and saying men are scum, men are broke, men are disgusting, men are this or that. Some nor de gree f@ck men again sef cheesy

sapphiere:

4 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by jimmychang: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]Never you quote me again.

Omo pure misandrist grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by themonk(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]Never you quote me again.
Logic bites all of you. Give it a few years and you’d see that smearing people don’t work, it will push back and when it does it will do with facts and logic. Most men are opening their eyes to the Modern feminist agenda and more women too. It won’t take long before the fraud is completely exposed.

Incase you don’t know less women in the UK are identifying with feminism, you came late to the party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

Then you can insert a space for her,in between the quote tags to look like this

And not this

"Mr Oldbie"

If you quote a rely with no text, that’s how it looks. It’s how the site was programmed, I’m not going to edit it. You’re a weirdo and a simp, also unintelligent.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sapphiere...
E shock you abi??
Una queen mother say make una carry una bitterness avoid am...
Lol

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dalil8:

Catfish. I see you're working really hard to get clients here.

Btw Kamala Harris still cooks for her husband and takes good care of his kids (from his ex wife).

Did feminist say women shouldn't cook for their husbands or be stepmothers undecided
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Married women who are the head of their families. Probably feeding their husbands.

Because their husbands are not politically known doesn't mean they are that degraded.

You claiming these women are the head of their home defies feminism.
Feminism is gender equality right?And not the pulling down of one gender down so the other can go up.

Men must have showed you pepper for this hatred to becloud you from knowing the movement you follow well.

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
pansophist:
Show me a feminist, and I will show you a stupid person cool

I am a feminist and I am not a stupid person cool
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

If you remove all women from power today,the world will still stand.
If you remove all men from power,the world will crumble.

If we don't have those great women,we have men who are more than capable just as it was before.

Even the holy bible doesn't count women and children as part of a population.
Women can be ruling children including simps.

Preach.... Brother preach...
No mind this idiotic feminist wannabe oshii..

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
HornyTave:

Where was feminism when Amina led Men to war?
Where was feminism when Moremi Ajasoro liberated Ife?
Where was feminism when Mother Emota laid the foundation of the Benin ' Oba Ewaluare ' Dynasty?

With all the feminism, what have you achieved?
LMAO there was no term for it then and besides because of movements like feminism we want more of these women instead of 3 women among a 1000 more men so yes feminism is necessary and it all stemmed from the feminist mindset.

With feminism I have rights I am heard and not only seen and living a good life which was made possible by women who started demanding for better treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
EndRape2:

Preach on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Twelfthman: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
You are wise bro

BKayy:

You know one day you are going to wear one oversized skirt to shiloh begging for any man.
But just to help you and tell you the truth, men have wised up. We no longer fall for that fake Church girls or any trick you people use these days like this retired Olosho on the news called Mercy Eke attacking fellow feminists
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Lies.
Not every woman has a job with the aim of equalizing herself to men

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If you quote a rely with no text, that’s how it looks. It’s how the site was programmed, I’m not going to edit it. You’re a weirdo and a simp, also unintelligent.

I'll take that as a joke.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
bigtt76:
It's the way many women portrayed feminism that's fueling the men's outrage. Feminism is a way of life for the women and shouldn't be seen as challenging the authority of men but rather to complement them equally. But no.... online feminists will come and saying men are scum, men are broke, men are disgusting, men are this or that. Some nor de gree f@ck men again sef cheesy
Are they lying when they say all these things about men? Are you not on the news? Almost everyday we see rape thread on this forum and the culprits are always men.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by od501: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Define the term "Opressed", cos that's where most of you "modern women" miss it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World" / Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.