Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Female Bosses - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Bosses (17134 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bosses by Hassanmaye(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:
very funny right? the next day she called and I told I was still contemplating on her rules and regulations. BOOM! that evening I won 300,000 in bet9ja, I kukuma block her line NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS �
Blood of Zachariah!!!!! What a luck
Re: Female Bosses by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ahmeduana:

IS ALL THESE LISTED REQUIRED FOR A MALE BOSS?

It's well applied to a male boss too.
Re: Female Bosses by Kingcalls: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
I can never work under a woman or do business with a woman... in my company, I only employ males ..only .the receptionist is a female .... the moment she gets engaged, I will relieve her of her job , its stated on the employment letter... reason, I dont give maternity leave .... ud work and earn just like a man

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah!!!!! What a luck
yea
Re: Female Bosses by OlawaleBammie: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
Female boss are the easiest personality to deal with. It's not about them, it is about you.

When dealing with a female boss, one thing you need to master is your emotions. Forget your ego and stoop to conquer. Make sure you always compliment them. Anytime she make a decision, flatter her and say you look up to her. Bingo! You're starting to getting her fall into your trap. She will start thinking about you. Don't stop there, buy her gifts. Compliment her. Make sure you know more about her. Make her a friend. Be interested in her like a family. But never lose yourself. Be professional in your work. Watch as events unfold and she will be fond of you.
u re wise bro,

But think of it, must u pass tru all these stress beofre u could enjoy ur work??

Work u could have done day to day without hiss under a male master, u dont need to do all these under a male boss, why must u do all these under a female before u can have a pleasant working hour?? Shior!!

And the day u re tired of doing all these nko? The day u get tired of buying gift and stop ass licking? The day u re fed up of the undeserving sycophancy??

Bro, what is wrong is wrong, review ur input sir.

A never pls my wife/gf finish for house, na one stranger wey call hersef boss a go dey try to asslick?? Sycophant!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by ogeenanthony(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
What makes the gender special for me to
*Always compliment
*Flatter her
*Lie to tell her I look up to her
*Buy her gifts
And boom I shouldn't lose myself...that's nonsense, I should be able to relate with my female boss same way I do with my male boss, I don't need to "BRIBE HER"
@Nijagogetsense I personally don't agree with you with you on this.
Nijagogetsense:
Female boss are the easiest personality to deal with. It's not about them, it is about you.

When dealing with a female boss, one thing you need to master is your emotions. Forget your ego and stoop to conquer. Make sure you always compliment them. Anytime she make a decision, flatter her and say you look up to her. Bingo! You're starting to getting her fall into your trap. She will start thinking about you. Don't stop there, buy her gifts. Compliment her. Make sure you know more about her. Make her a friend. Be interested in her like a family. But never lose yourself. Be professional in your work. Watch as events unfold and she will be fond of you.
Re: Female Bosses by blacknoir: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
One word "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Re: Female Bosses by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oluromantic:

In an official setting..buy her gifts

You're crazy.

A boss should train his/her mind to absorbency and tolerance as requirements for such a post

That gift is an occasional gift which can be termed a Trojan horse wink wink wink
Re: Female Bosses by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Am currently battling one. She's too nasty and as such, so annoying.

I still remember not looking her way on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
I prefer female bosses, especially elderly women above 50. They are both strict, mature and motherly.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by okrikaboi: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
For a man there is no bigger flex than banging the boss b!tch cool
Re: Female Bosses by Babaetsu1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jcash90 Most of my female bosses always want me to knack dem. Oga knack knack
Re: Female Bosses by charming1111(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
Female bosses aren’t so bad..

My only problem with them is trying to manipulate everyone under them, and then try to make life very difficult for the ones she isn’t so comfortable with angry

In summary, power nor good on them tongue
“and then try to make life very difficult for the ones she isn’t so comfortable with" is very true

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by WhosendWho(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Most nonsense post ever

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by penplus: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will rather not comment

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
The female boss I worked with was confused about me. I made her feel as my boss but only with the office and it's premise. I gave her more loyalty than she deserves BUT she recognizes (then) the gangster in me. I dress well with expensive perfume. I eat well & she met my girlfriend once outside our work premise.
On her birthday, I bought her two (2) different bottles of wine and she know how much I earned as my salary. It was after I left the company that I confessed her feeling for me and we hooked up 3 times and I left her.

But she's hostile to other subordinates. Very hostile. Her name is Adesua

It was 2006 in Park n Shop Afprint compound Isolo Lagos. I worked for 4 months.
Re: Female Bosses by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrbonZ:
I just want to know if I am the only one to notice it, some female bosses are usually overtly arrogant, abusive and overbearing and most times they bring their family problems to work and can't deal with the stress that comes with working.

This is not a misogynistic post just an observation from me. Do you guys also experience this.
Oga you are right
Re: Female Bosses by Lightorder: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
They always believe that you want undo them because they are females . Always fighting where there is no war

2 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by zed7: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
kushme:

I was truly disgusted with the sycophant and stupid fvck experience.

You see why we detest when men give women power just for sake of they are women and should be included in leadership, cos people like "focusmind" do betray and rubbish the system licking pussy just to find favour.

Naturally, in his heart he never saw her as a leader but one the men at the top had placed for him to suck their pricks through..

Would he have done all that if it were to be a male boss? We see through those bullsh***ts.

Let us be truthful here. In the hearts of many men, they don't see women as leaders. They just accept it cos they can't do nothing about it due to societal arrangee. If you doubt just see how more men would react to his story after reading it.

However, we have some very useless SIMPs who would tell you to control your emotions, do this and that when around female bosses. So I ask, one( a man) needs to have some specific skills when dealing with them? Mumu boys everywhere.

Cos, arguably, the op' is asking only men how they feel working under a woman.
It is a subconscious thang. By default Many men don't wanna work under no woman.

That guy is worse than the lowest of animals. Imagine spewing the nonsense with pride.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by Lightorder: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
It
Jcash90:
Most of my female bosses always want me to knack dem.
see this lastma . go and sit down
Re: Female Bosses by Lightorder: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Stop this already....there are good bosses and bad bosses, their gender has nothing to do with their personalities.

All this nonsense about gender bias in the work place has to stop. I'm sure you are male and have had or heard of a bad male boss before.
women bosses are mostly problematic . That is what we are saying. Drop this topic among women, you will be choked. Ask them to vote for fellow women as bosses, they won’t score them 7%
Re: Female Bosses by walkingshadow911: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Any small thing she'll be thinking that you want to disrespect her because she's a woman.

Running the office with suspicion, malice and transfered aggression.

Power doesn't suit a woman.

you just described mine.
always naging here and there like a cocks-gaggling bitch.
i always keep my cool anyway, and she often found me mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by 77up(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Stop this already....there are good bosses and bad bosses, their gender has nothing to do with their personalities.

All this nonsense about gender bias in the work place has to stop. I'm sure you are male and have had or heard of a bad male boss before.
we all knw there are bad male bosses too but you can never argue that before 1bad male boss ,there must be 10 bad female bosses.
Re: Female Bosses by surgebitcoin(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nothing I treat them the same way I treat male bosses
Re: Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
WhosendWho:

Most nonsense post ever

Most nonsense post, and you reacted to it. So what are you now?

grin grin grin
Re: Female Bosses by Pegi23(f): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
They are good.. actually they are the best. Well they treat me like I am their daughter and are always nice to me even when my co workers hated me..but male boss ehh I dislike them always thinking with their dick..had to quit because it was becoming unbearable..I don't like male boss

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by CSTRR: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

You are talking nonsense.

Many female bosses will deal with you for trying to flatter them.

Especially if it is coming from a man.
They will see it as a man trying to patronise them.

It is not about them, it is about you??
Bullshitt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bosses by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pegi23:
They are good.. actually they are the best. Well they treat me like I am their daughter and are always nice to me even when my co workers hated me..but male boss ehh I dislike them always thinking with their dick..had to quit because it was becoming unbearable..I don't like male boss
Excuse me.

I find that offensive as a male.

Every male boss wants to sleep you?
You must be very very very very very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Female Bosses by Pegi23(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Excuse me.

I find that offensive as a male.

Every male boss wants to sleep you?
You must be very very very very very pretty.
.. I'm not but my first ever male boss wanted to..I had to quit.. I have this type of favor, anyone I work with the superior will take me as a daughter .so I'm always close to the bosses to the extent of knowing their families and friends and I'm always included the in their discussions.so yeah it is a gift and my first time of working with a male boss I was disappointed yeah he took me close,I know his children and wife but I was surprised he made advance at me because I only consider him to be a father figure and nothing more..

Pardon my mistakes in typing.
Re: Female Bosses by CSTRR: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
TruthUntold:

Clearly you haven't met women who hate being complimented, them eye-don-open women who will watch with a knowing smile while you attempt to play the #game on them, hm hm.
You try sha.
Don't mind him.

I was wondering if I am the only one that saw how terrible the idea is.

Complimenting your female boss as a man?
You don enter wahala.

The only thing they want is respect. Total respect.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by Sunmolar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
Female bosses aren’t so bad..

My only problem with them is trying to manipulate everyone under them, and then try to make life very difficult for the ones she isn’t so comfortable with angry

In summary, power nor good on them tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants / Show Off Your Qualifications Here / Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.