Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Female Bosses - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Bosses (17169 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bosses by rosalieene(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Very true.
I would rather work with a male boss than a female boss.
Re: Female Bosses by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
There is nothing wrong with a female boss even if she is younger than you…. It is the brains and position you respect not the individual and besides even kids deserve respect

2 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by Omoluabiii(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
kushme:
Are you suggesting I should put up a feminine ego instead so as to please a female boss who would use the supposed toxic masculinity propaganda they so much complain about just to put my masculinity in check abi?

na so
Re: Female Bosses by Omoluabiii(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
kushme:
Are you suggesting I should put up a feminine ego instead so as to please a female boss who would use the supposed toxic masculinity propaganda they so much complain about just to put my masculinity in check abi?

na so
thats just the way it is
Re: Female Bosses by Ballack1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=seniorgozman post=105939689]They are the easiest to work with, just know their secret
How?
Re: Female Bosses by joyousever(f): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2021
I don't like female bosses, their wahala and arrogance no be here!! Yes to. bosses till tomorrow, especially the decent ones with zero sexual harassment.
Re: Female Bosses by andykay(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2021
They are horrible...
Re: Female Bosses by fattprince(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
rosalieene:
Very true.
I would rather work with a male boss than a female boss.
I've once worked with a female Boss. I couldn't deal. We were two, the other person female, that were employed though others came but we were the most patient. Because after wasting our time for like 2-3 hours she will ask us to come back in 2 days time. So it was me and this girl that always come back. During this period I clicked with the girl so after we started working we became so close that the driver employed later said he thought we were dating before coming for Job. But all this made the woman jealous. And she was always giving us attitude. I left the job later and sacked the girl 2 weeks after I left. No she didn't sack me, infact she tried to persuade me to come back.
Re: Female Bosses by Jcash90: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
StUriah:

I once had a very young Single Mother of one as my boss some years ago. Everybody disliked her oppressive & authoritative postures in the office. Even virtually all the ladies in the office work with her in fear. Nobody wanted to lose his or her job. As for me, I didn't use to hide my opinions about how things are supposed to be run. Even when she give quarries or suspension I usually intervene in a matured manner to appeal to her on behalf of the junior staff.

It got to a point, she was relating to me in a seductive ways. To cut the story short. I fvcked my boss on a platter of gold, severally, and even one time in her office when we stayed late writing a business proposal together.

She is presently in the UK with her child.
real nigga
Re: Female Bosses by rosalieene(f): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
fattprince:

I've once worked with a female Boss. I couldn't deal. We were two, the other person female, that were employed though others came but we were the most patient. Because after wasting our time for like 2-3 hours she will ask us to come back in 2 days time. So it was me and this girl that always come back. During this period I clicked with the girl so after we started working we became so close that the driver employed later said he thought we were dating before coming for Job. But all this made the woman jealous. And she was always giving us attitude. I left the job later and sacked the girl 2 weeks after I left. No she didn't sack me, infact she tried to persuade me to come back.
Na wa ooooo
The truth is 70% of Female Bosses aren't nice.
Ordinarily, take a school environment (non-academic staffs) they are the ones that give attitude when compared to their male counterparts.
I always say this, even if they keep saying, WOMEN support WOMEN, I don't see myself voting for any female for any political position.
I think there is just one spirit behind this attitude. It takes the grace of God to see the good female bosses, you will find good female bosses amongst the extreme religious ones(extreme Christian women).

2 Likes

Re: Female Bosses by otokx(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
My best bosses funny enough have been the female ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHCN Worker Electrocuted At Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo State / Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.