Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (61083 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Gloriagee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wahala. The woman get work so?

ngkman:
. Actually I think he knows, while enjoying our palmwine, he had told me a 16 year old girl stopped greeting his wife and he noticed it. He playfully asked the girl and she said ' his wife told people she had gone for abortion simply because she traveled to the village after recovering from a sickness.'
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by siofra(f): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by cobby14(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by jimmychang: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
This woman is just like my step mon grin grin....I pity the husband sha.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ngkman: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Klass99:

wink

If I may ask, was it Chika (the gossipy wife) who brought her colleague (Dan) to collect his share of the kpekus and eat Susan's money?

I wasn't very clear on that part of the story either. Pls clarify

It's like you sef like story oh.... Yep, Chika the gossipy wife told Dan, a police officer like her that Susan is a health worker and unmarried, and that if he's smart, he can get money and sex from Susan. On getting to know Susan, Dan told Susan she was a good and homely girl who didn't deserve it and that he had thought she was a rugged girl.

Before Fanny above asks questions again, Susan came to me as a brother crying over what Dan told her

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Don't bother mentioning the incident but if he brings up the discussion again then you should tell him undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by merryossai(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Among to whole issues in Nigeria, you choose to disturb our peace with woman matter

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Hotzone(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
See something, say something
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by VillagePipu: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why will you tell him? Since he's foolish enough to marry the animal, let him bear the consequences of his folly. I hate men who can't provide leadership in the home.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tell am...
Na OLOSHO em marry..
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wife? Hmm. I was thinking she cheated. Anyway, tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Anything you decide to do, all the best
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by stunnert(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mind your biz
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
ngkman:
Good morning and sorry to disturb you with this but I had a sleepless night and I thought to share this with someone.....who else if not my good brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

About a year ago I moved in to a new compound and discovered one of my neighbors came from the state as me and we easily bonded and became like brothers, our wives not from the same state as us too became close. A few months later, another lady from the same state as us too moved in and became a part of the relationship.

Things became sour when we started noticing what other neighbors had tried to draw our attention to, being that my said brother's wife is a chronic liar and busy body who creates tension between people with her lies.

My wife and I had a fight when she told my wife I said she was the cause of my parents HBP. What I actually said to her husband while she was in the kitchen was " my wife tells my parents about our fights and I don't like it because they are hypertensive".

Among others, if she gives you #100, she tells people it's #10000, if she eats your food, she goes out and says no maggi or this and that. She calls you a miser while she can't ordinarily do more than you.

She had even matchmaked our sister in the compound with another man, the man later told our sister his colleague had brought him to collect his share of the "kpekus" and to eat her money but he can't go through when he realized she was a good woman with a good heart.

Now this said sister went for her introduction with another man last week Saturday without telling them because of his wife and her mouth. He called me as a man and complained to me how he felt bad when he saw others congratulating her while he knew nothing about it.

This man is a good man, very good but his wife is the problem. I don't want to tell him he wasn't informed because of his wife and I don't want to lie to him as a brother.

I faked a call and said we'd talk about it today.

My good brothers and sisters and elders on Nairaland, I need your matured advice. Thanks
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Reelmii: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na wah o

Minding once business still remains the best way to live long... let the man find out himself
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by adeniyi997: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Do you know the most popular African youtuber is not mark Angel but this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtNLYUNOxU
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by godumes: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Consult your Bible and not naira land
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by baby124: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Woman sounds like a complete lunatic. Please leave the husband alone and tell the wife not to come near your family again. Warn your wife to stay away from her. By the time everyone ignores them, the husband will get sense by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ceejayluv(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
You have no issues. I believe the man already knows his wife's antics and won't even be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by pickatyouu: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Play dumb biko, e no concern you.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by techstack: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
You already told us
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Onyi22(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
This Op na real Amebo man, them say them say, I thought they said its women that gossips most, but these days, men do it more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ponkitibobo: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Talk to him man to man. But do not garnish or embellish it in order to make it sweet to hear. Just tell him casually but not too detailed. If he is wise he will take to what you told him and go ahead to do more findings to convince himself. Don't attempt to convince him with details.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Blacksavage: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Boss man let the cat out of the bag jare...
Ma foh..
Anything wey wan happen make e happen sad
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by AuroraB(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
fannybaby:
I so much hate gossips , that your neighbor's wife and men like OP disgust me.. aproko up and down
I thought it was a serious issue, oloun cheesy cheesy cheesy
This op is worse off, I'm afraid cheesy
Just negodu a man with balls na akoro'm tuuuuuuu shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
If I pretend say I understand this your write up, na lie I lie.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Nuelito: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Smh
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by seguno2: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
godumes:
Consult your Bible and not naira land

Or he should consult a psychotherapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.