Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences (40173 Views)

Which Teams Will Make It Into The Euro 2020 Quarterfinals? / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition / UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by winterfell007(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I laugh hard esp with the front page comments. Big sponsors are the ones killing you. They are the ones giving you cancer and many bad diseases. Sportsmen have just woken up. And they are educating you. Yet the businessmen are trying to prevent them. Coke knows the damage their drink is doing, yet, they won't stop. And you guys are saying sportsmen are wrong. When you carry your own cancer or terrible disease, you will understand these guys are bold to do this. The same way, I talked about tennis - that babe boycotted most of the tournaments now. Ok ooo. Keep saying sponsors need to make money. They will make money with their terrible products, and you will even make doctors and drugs manufacturers happier. You will buy useless drugs cos they are sponsors too. Dont worry. Keep supporting those killing you cos they are sponsors who need to make money back.

You're completely dumb. First off, no one is under compulsion to take those drinks. It's free world. Secondly those brands pay huge money to keep those tournaments entertaining for the world thereby enriching the players that partake in the tournament.
If those players aren't comfortable with those brands sponsoring their tournament, they can leave and look for tournaments that's sponsored by Table water and tiger nuts drinks, simple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Paul Pogba play Football for a living. If beverage company brings money to the game it meant nothing. Why? Before their money, people have played the game and will continue to play the game
Pogba has been playing football before alcohol drinks sponsor the game? are u normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Simulator:
Idiot...is Ronaldo a Muslim too?
olofo who mentioned ronaldo?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2021
My opinion is that take money from those who promotes the sport in real sense. Many don't know what "real sense means". If coke does not help proper health and fitness, then it s not promoting the football.

If Ronaldo who is an Apex authority on all things fitness is saying coke is not good for Sport in reality, then how can coke be promoting sport? Someone is not reasoning somewhere. And there lyes the problem of reality. Coke is not an healthy drink. Maybe for children it's ok. But not for adult. Which would you rather he do. Promote diabetics for his fans and have those greedy companies gain or suffer the companies and let is fans gain in health.

The world has gone to greed with money so much so little truth hurt their senses.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Adlac:

You are more bloody hypoc*** than Pogba. Why leaving behind Ronald of same accompalish.
who said ronaldo is right? u be fool
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2021
midoo:

Is Pogba islam? Must you mention islam? Use your brain na
do research b4 u yarn dust. u don't have sense
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2021
sunshineV:
Pogba has been playing football before alcohol drinks sponsor the game? are u normal?

Go and ask your ancestors if they are normal.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Go and ask your ancestors if they are normal.
ode! no dey misyarn
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Pathway2Gold: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Renforce:

You are easily influenced my friend

You may say so. But at least it's towards positivity.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57517337

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAHvh5xUQJ4

This was one out of the numerous reasons why the biggest clubs in Europe wanted to form a breakaway super league.

UEFA is becoming dictatorial in every aspect and it's transparency is in doubt. It is a citadel of corruption.

These individuals rights are universally guaranteed under any circumstances irrespective of what the sponsors think.

It is for UEFA to use every opportunity such as this to pass a message to its sponsors that the presence of their products at press conferences may hurt the sensitivities and beliefs of some individuals.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2021
sunshineV:
ode! no dey misyarn

Odeism runs in your ancestry that I can see. Now, before you attack your keypad again, go back and read my initial post slowly. And if comprehension is an issue with you, say so and I will explain it to you.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2021
winterfell007:

You're completely dumb. First off, no one is under compulsion to take those drinks. It's free world. Secondly those brands pay huge money to keep those tournaments entertaining for the world thereby enriching the players that partake in the tournament.
If those players aren't comfortable with those brands sponsoring their tournament, they can leave and look for tournaments that's sponsored by Table water and tiger nuts drinks, simple!!!
You are an idi.otaaa for the underlined sentence. No one forced anyone to smoke tobacco in the past. But some people whose brains are better than yours fought them to still. It was "tobacco smoking is not good for your health" they were forced to initial print on their products. Later, "smokers are liable to die young". Some good people who refused to be manipulated and deceived started the campaign. I'm so proud of Ronaldo. He is my guy.

We said no to the money from Rothman for the greater good of the world, we will repel Cocacola by God's grace. And idiotaas and slaves to big spenders like you will benefit too. But we know you will still "simp" and chicken out when another good cause fight is out. You will always support the big money players because you are definitely not good using your number 6 to see you can defeat them. You only want to be continously intimidated. What they feed you that they call good is your good. You have no mind of yours to know what is really good. Get the crap outta my mention. Idiotaa that cannot make comment without using abusive language. M.umu.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by alexvic12: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just like Hisbah and other similar organizations that get money directly or indirectly from the state governments (grants, gifts, etc.) but still go ahead to destroy loads of beer from companies that pay tax to the governments.

sunshineV:
pogba is a bloody hypocrite. he doesnt drink alcohol so he took the drink off the table but he plays a competition sponspored by the drink and gets paid from their earnings, what level of nonsense is that? besides, who said he had to drink it?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by stanliwise(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Very easy. It does not necessarily have to do with being a Christian. There are actors who don't act nude scenes. So no one will take such movies to them. If you don't want alcohol or coke standing in your front, you can refuse to do pressers or totally quit football.
Getting money from alcohol and being against it is pure hypocrisy. Just as we have in the north
If only you calm to read my statement, then you would understand I said something similar.
C.ronaldo was outrightly wrong on the ground of business ethics.
But what I am reacting to is where you stated that religion and business are outrightly unmixable.
That ain't totally true, some of your religious faith would affect your business actions one way or the other, you just need to find the lines and alternative. if you can then you shouldn't be in the two at same time
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by factwriter(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
sunshineV:
pogba is a bloody hypocrite.

islam and hypocrisy

Really

Why is it that when a Muslim does something contrary to what you agree to be right, it is ISLAM (as a religion) that is put on hot seat.

But when non-muslims does same, you create material excuses for them
Cristiano (moved the bottles but he) is not an hypocrite because he is not a Muslim

Hmmm
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by FirePower1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
It is good to know that everythings belongs to God. It will save you the stress of making some decisions. David killed Goliath with Goliaths sword, God used Egypt to raise Moses who brought Egypt to her knees, Jesus destroyed him that has the power of death through Heb 2:14.
Take it all leave it, we are at war between good and evil, light and darkness and
the battle for souls. All is fair in love and war.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Uncle I will not diginify you with an insult. If you feel am naive pm your LinkedIn profile and I will drop mine. This is one of the major reasons I like having conversations on LinkedIn. Coke for instant have been in existence since 1886 and they exist in more than 100 countries where they have certified health care professional, food technologist and government etc. Yet none have condemned or ban consumption of it or refined sugar. You sit there to call me naive Do you think Coke is a baby product? To even asserting me rendering a nation extinct.

I will educate you well. Read my posts above where I talked about Rothman and cigarettes. Today, we have forced them to start printing "smokers are liable to die young". Before, we gave them "smoking is dangerous to your health". But just like cocacola, tobacco was promoted as a brand for "cool" boys and girls. Everyone wanted to pose with a cowboy hat near a horse. Lol. Smoking was branded as elegance..it was associated with "classy", "magnigicient", "power", etc. Hey! Some people who refused to be easily manipulated started the campaign. Rothman was aggressive to do everything to kill the campaign. In fact, Rothman shifted attention to Marij.uana. But Las Las, we beat them. We will beat Coke again.

Refined Sugar is going soon. Many researches are on it now. Sugar causes almost all autoimmune and degenerative diseases. It is a major promoter of cancer. Refined sugar aids infections, but guy natural sugar like honey combats them. Lol.

See, if I follow you go to your LinkedIn (but not interested), I will beat you silly. I will give you scientist researches how it is a major promoter of cancer. Refined sugar is one of the major reasons we have major diseases like anthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. Doctors tell you that its inability to process sugar that causes diabetes. So, what causes insulin to malfunction? They cannot and will not tell you. But further researches have shown refined sugar is a major cause.

See eh! You do not know because you have not checked.. and with the way you are talking, I am sure you are in your 20s. If you are in your 30s and you are having symptoms like erectile dysfunction, body pain, unexplained headaches, itches, or any symptoms you cannot explain, you better voice put so I can help you. If you like, continue consuming refined sugar. See eh! You will see the result soon.

Bro, you cannot be older and live in naija and ever support Cocacola. But see, if we do not stop Coke, mark my words, you will fall sick soon. Ask anyone who is 40+ in the Nigeria of today. They will tell you the truth about their health. They may not be aware of the reason, but tell such to remove sugar completely, he or she will thank you.

When we stop Cocacola, we are automatically stopping using bad sugar in cookies, biscuits, candies, cakes, etc. And we will live longer and better. What is going to happen is that Coke will invest heavily in a research to produce sugar in a better form than what we have now if they do not want to lose completely. I am not praying Coke should pack up, but if they refuse to change, we must kill the company. Soldier go, soldier come....a new company will buy innovation from a researcher and use it. A new patent will come out. It's simple.

Do not support refined Sugar. We must fight Coke to win the war. We fight coke, we fight against production of refined sugar in general.

You talked about the age of Coke. I laugh in Swahili. Let me ask you: Is Coke bigger than the sport? Football has been in existence long before Coke. And companies had sponsored it then. If Coke cannot do better, another company will. UEFA is greedy. They know the truth.

It takes us too long to know Cocacola is a killer. And now that we know, we must kill Cocacola by fire by force. It's going down. Thanks to Ronaldo.

Barca, Madrid and Juventus might use this against them in support of their Super League. In fact they should. They are just after money. But the truth is that if Coke is banned from sponsoring sports, they will change. Another company will take up if they do not. Soldier go....soldier come.
That's it..
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by eallstar: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, same UEFA won't want a player to take a beer or gulp a coke before or during the match. Just like betting, they are ready to collect money from bet companies, but not ready to allow players place bet.
Oga betting is different from this, allowing players to bet or drink will compromise the game. These companies target the audience or viewers of the game not players themselves.
How many players do we have compared to for example camp nou capacity and viewers from all over the world watching LA Liga or premier league?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by pacespot(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
So they should drink what they don't like abi. I'm sure those UEFA sponsors who are mostly big coys like coca cola have reached out to UEFA to avoid another cr7 debacle.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Princedapace(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Water over Coke...anyday.. anytime.. twice on Fridays.

Yea, but water doesn't provide the money used to maintain this football that you all live. Without the money from these sponsors, there won't be UEFA champions league or all these nice leagues. Many continents can't compete with Europe becus they don't have rich sponsors like the europeans.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea, but water doesn't provide the money used to maintain this football that you all live. Without the money from these sponsors, there won't be UEFA champions league or all these nice leagues. Many continents can't compete with Europe becus they don't have rich sponsors like the europeans.

Are you saying without Sponsors, their won't be sporting events again?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by eallstar: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
illicit:
A Muslim called Paul
I think pogba is confused on this one bearing Christian name and practicing Islam
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Regie2bless: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57517337

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAHvh5xUQJ4
, I keep saying this. Christiano Ronaldo altitude on that press briefing was childish, coca cola is a proud sponsor of the tonerment, if you dont like the brand and what it stands for why not sit at home? Is christiano Ronaldo telling the world that if coca cola is inscribed in the Jersey of Juventus he will not put it on. Coca cola has what it takes to sue Christiano Ronaldo and win

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Freemasonry: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Good move by UEFA. How will Advertisers make money to sponsor football events when players disrupt their advert campaigns?
So much arrogance by rich footballers.

No sponsorship, no football matches, no fat salary and bonuses, no super rich Ronaldo. Are you telling me all that Ronaldo drinks is water? These guys drink expensive wine; a bottle of wine that can buy a car. Now he's forming diet expert in public.
All of us know how to drink water. While you enjoy your life with expensive wine, leave us to make do with the coke we can afford. Life goes on.
Don’t mind these hypocritical footballers...dem just wan trend
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Are you saying without Sponsors, their won't be sporting events again?

Yea... That is why Nigerian league is suffering. No sponsor. Govt can't fund sport.
Sport is business.
Sponsors put in billions into leagues in Europe and make profit via sales. So it is so wrong to take away the sponsors brands becus they are the ones paying huge money the clubs pay players and UEFA use to organize their leagues.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Chachamiliano: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I will educate you well. Read my posts above where I talked about Rothman and cigarettes. Today, we have forced them to start printing "smokers are liable to die young". Before, we gave them "smoking is dangerous to your health". But just like cocacola, tobacco was promoted as a brand for "cool" boys and girls. Everyone wanted to pose with a cowboy hat near a horse. Lol. Smoking was branded as elegance..it was associated with "classy", "magnigicient", "power", etc. Hey! Some people who refused to be easily manipulated started the campaign. Rothman was aggressive to do everything to kill the campaign. In fact, Rothman shifted attention to Marij.uana. But Las Las, we beat them. We will beat Coke again.

Refined Sugar is going soon. Many researches are on it now. Sugar causes almost all autoimmune and degenerative diseases. It is a major promoter of cancer. Refined sugar aids infections, but guy natural sugar like honey combats them. Lol.

See, if I follow you go to your LinkedIn (but not interested), I will beat you silly. I will give you scientist researches how it is a major promoter of cancer. Refined sugar is one of the major reasons we have major diseases like anthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. Doctors tell you that its inability to process sugar that causes diabetes. So, what causes insulin to malfunction? They cannot and will not tell you. But further researches have shown refined sugar is a major cause.

See eh! You do not know because you have not checked.. and with the way you are talking, I am sure you are in your 20s. If you are in your 30s and you are having symptoms like erectile dysfunction, body pain, unexplained headaches, itches, or any symptoms you cannot explain, you better voice put so I can help you. If you like, continue consuming refined sugar. See eh! You will see the result soon.

Bro, you cannot be older and live in naija and ever support Cocacola. But see, if we do not stop Coke, mark my words, you will fall sick soon. Ask anyone who is 40+ in the Nigeria of today. They will tell you the truth about their health. They may not be aware of the reason, but tell such to remove sugar completely, he or she will thank you.

When we stop Cocacola, we are automatically stopping using bad sugar in cookies, biscuits, candies, cakes, etc. And we will live longer and better. What is going to happen is that Coke will invest heavily in a research to produce sugar in a better form than what we have now if they do not want to lose completely. I am not praying Coke should pack up, but if they refuse to change, we must kill the company. Soldier go, soldier come....a new company will buy innovation from a researcher and use it. A new patent will come out. It's simple.

Do not support refined Sugar. We must fight Coke to win the war. We fight coke, we fight against production of refined sugar in general.

You talked about the age of Coke. I laugh in Swahili. Let me ask you: Is Coke bigger than the sport? Football has been in existence long before Coke. And companies had sponsored it then. If Coke cannot do better, another company will. UEFA is greedy. They know the truth.

It takes us too long to know Cocacola is a killer. And now that we know, we must kill Cocacola by fire by force. It's going down. Thanks to Ronaldo.

Barca, Madrid and Juventus might use this against them in support of their Super League. In fact they should. They are just after money. But the truth is that if Coke is banned from sponsoring sports, they will change. Another company will take up if they do not. Soldier go....soldier come.
That's it..

Bro come to LinkedIn. Then you know if am in my 20's 30's or above. I cannot keep arguing with you here. I am done arguing with you.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Kilishihunter: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

That's it..
So what of Warren buffet that drinks coke and is still living in his 80s? All these just to support sponsors beverages being moved away by those 3 players Couldn't they have made their preferences and insistences known without tampering with those bottles? Would they die if they didn't And you are busy shouting coke banned from sponsoring sports? How many companies have the financial muscle and worldwide relativity of Coca-Cola? They sponsor the world cup, some football clubs and leagues but you are here talking as if it's easy to just get sponsors and money especially in this Covid ravished age Drink your water in peace and let those that would drink coke do so
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Goodmorning20: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
#KeepItOn with NaijaBet.games
Get FREE 1K Bonus when you register using KeepItOn as Promo Code
Bonus is for First 50 People ONLY!!
IT STARTS NOW!!!
Register here 》https://naijabet.games/?ref=a78def1b2c1f
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Pilopher: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Its an act of arrogance.
Ic you want to learn how to make extra income from the comfort of your home. Hit me up on the number on my signature below
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by NightHawke: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Good move by UEFA. How will Advertisers make money to sponsor football events when players disrupt their advert campaigns?
So much arrogance by rich footballers.

No sponsorship, no football matches, no fat salary and bonuses, no super-rich Ronaldo. Are you telling me all that Ronaldo drinks is water? These guys drink expensive wine; a bottle of wine that can buy a car. Now he's forming diet expert in public.
All of us know how to drink water. While you enjoy your life with expensive wine, leave us to make do with the coke we can afford. Life goes on.

Your comment and supporting pictures are spot on. Ronaldo and Pogba cannot be supper rich on U$1500 monthly salary. He is fortunate because if he played in PELE's time the best he will get is photographers and an executive room in a hotel. What if by his action we all stop drinking wine made in Portugal or France... Interestingly I stopped wearing Tommy Hilfinger products after he made the infamous statement that his clothes are not for blacks.

C.Ronaldo is a great player with a good work ethic but on this, he got it wrong. Next time avoid the post-match interview if you have concerns. Pogba is not a fantastic player and really doesn't deserve high-paying sponsorship.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by unmask: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The real ethical view is that producers of dangerous products should not be allowed to sponsor any event, but the real motivation now is profit. Of course, if people did not come hard on tobacco makers, they will still be sponsoring events like this cos they have the cash. In the 1920s to 70s, cigarettes makers make people think smokers are effective and for "cool" guys and girls. You see them with cow boy hats standing next to horses showing they were in charge. But today, they still have the money and they cannot sponsor such again because some old Ronaldos and Osakas cameaafter them. Coca cola's time is up. I am confident the drink cannot survive the next 10 years. And all carbonated drinks will be flushed away. It is not your fault sir. They have just twisted everything and you cannot see well just like they twisted it in the olden days to make them see smoking as a cool habit. Some people started it against tobacco makers, and today they are forced to print on it that "tobacco smokers are liable to die young". I dont even think sports allow them as sponsors anymore. If yes, they have restricted way of promoting them. So, people like I needs to help people like you. You are still sleeping. Wake up! It's not all about money.

So, it is about stopping them. If the guys of the old took to your idea, we would still be slaves to Rothman, British Tobacco, and the rest. Are you not grateful some ppl stood against them for you?
If we do take that position, then we would need to include things like playstation to the list because it is just as addictive as the rest of them if not more and a host of other products. If Coca cola was considered to be as "dangerous" as you are saying, I am sure they won't be sponsoring the tournament. Like everything in this world too much is were you need to draw the line.

So I disagree with your argument on this being an ethical issue. Too much Coke may be bad for your health, but moderately taken it is not. Except we want to start listing everything "junk" and telling everyone to stay away.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by sunshineV(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
factwriter:

Really

Why is it that when a Muslim does something contrary to what you agree to be right, it is ISLAM (as a religion) that is put on hot seat.

But when non-muslims does same, you create material excuses for them
Cristiano (moved the bottles but he) is not an hypocrite because he is not a Muslim

Hmmm

and who said ronaldo isnt an hypocrite by biting the fingers that fed him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.