Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Was Your Pregnancy Like? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Was Your Pregnancy Like? (25679 Views)

Natural Ways To Check Your Pregnancy Status At Home / 12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by jimter44(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2023
JaneYave:
The sweetest annoying part is having to urinate when the sleep is sweetest, twice or more in cold weather.. Most times you hardly can sleep back immidiately. Make I reduce volume for this second one.In the early first trimester,my sexual urge can be so high,I will need sex so bad! Hope only ladies heard me?

You are very funny!
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Postinor: 2:51pm On May 27, 2023
JaneYave:
The sweetest annoying part is having to urinate when the sleep is sweetest, twice or more in cold weather.. Most times you hardly can sleep back immidiately. Make I reduce volume for this second one.In the early first trimester,my sexual urge can be so high,I will need sex so bad! Hope only ladies heard me?
so when you urinated on the bed, what did ur husband usually say
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Postinor: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Being single doesn’t affect my reproductive system does it?
hmm,all these single mothers

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2023
Postinor:
so when you urinated on the bed, what did ur husband usually say
Pet and caressed her dearly and not behave like an unhinged man that you are

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Warl0ck: 2:58pm On May 27, 2023
Lol
Even people wey no get reproductive organs dey comment grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Postinor: 2:59pm On May 27, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Pet and caressed her dearly and not behave like an unhinged man that you are
😹😹,did I say anything wrong now, I only asked a question

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by nahzyla: 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
All three pregnancies were different. The first was the hardest during first trimester, I couldn't eat anything due to extreme nausea, constant vomiting and sensitivity to all smells no matter how little.
I also used to vomit so forcefully that I would loose control of my bladder. It was the worst experience of my life at that point.
It made me dread getting pregnant again but luckily for me, it all got better in the middle of second trimester and my energy came back with a renewed vigor, I used to dress up so glamorous and make up so well that other pregnant women would hail me and ask me where did I get the strength, while me myself would be wondering how come they don't have any strength at all even to make hair properly?

It was in my second pregnancy that I understood the weakness and tiredness pregnant women feel. In the second pregnancy, I didn't have any nausea but mehnn was I always weak and tired. I had to drink sugary drinks like Milo and milk or Fanta in order to be able to get up and do housechores for like one hour and after that the energy goes away again. I got so fat from eating sugary and carbs filled food in my search for energy to do housework and care for my kid. I didn't get any nausea at all but I was always so weak and tired to the point of being dizzy from sheer weakness.

Third pregnancy was the baba of them all. I was both nauseated and weak and that was the pregnancy where I had to bring my A game because I was working a tough 9-5, Monday to Saturday job.

In all, I thank God for everything.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin Pregnancy is the blissful desire of every married woman.Nothing gives her more joy,than to take in immediately after wedding.
But for some women, pregnancy brings horror,shock, confusion, running helter-skelter.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Brownshoe: 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
Na wa o, imagine the number of single mom,

Well! Happy children day to your kids.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by dondodo: 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
Say hi if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Alaigbomaster: 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
dondodo:
Say hi if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Starhearts: 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Sleepy
Tired
Nauseous
Lots and lots of headaches in the beginning.
Decreased appetite sometimes
Sometimes ravenous. Lol

Not a lot of weird cravings. ate a bunch of edible clay though (just that).

U need to have stop receiving gbola wen d pregnancy is at 5 months
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Starhearts: 3:30pm On May 27, 2023
ImaIma1:
First three months was tough. Was hospitalized thrice. Constantly going to the hospital. Had to move in with my eldest sister. The vomiting was intense. It made me dehydrated and I had to be constantly admitted to be given drips.

At a point, I threw up everything till I started throwing up my saliva. I was so weak and I lost so much weight. No appetite. Couldn't drink water because it irritated me. Always hot internally. AC and fan were very important to me. I was always having saliva in my mouth.

But after I cross the first trimester, I was fine. No swollen feet, no big nose, I slept well, ate well, no saliva, better appetite. My tummy doesn't get so big, just compact and cute grin.

U mean say 4 d first three months... u no dey receive gbola again?
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2023
Leave thread of almost two years ago, so dortmund is bottling the bundesliga title laidis?
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by zhirkovrado(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
I can never be pregnant, I'm a man.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Cassandraloius: 4:03pm On May 27, 2023
It made me so beautiful and my cute baby boy came out with ease.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
What a nice thread.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by folake4u(f): 4:19pm On May 27, 2023
zhirkovrado:
I can never be pregnant, I'm a man.

Then why are you commenting on a thread when you don't have reproductive organs fit for pregnancy? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by kiddkash(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Sleepy
Tired
Nauseous
Sometimes ravenous. Lol

I am confused, I thought they said pregnant women have more appetite
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by lightwind(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Being single doesn’t affect my reproductive system does it?
So you carry belle for different men when you unmarried.
Habaaa hanty Coco! Why na
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by baby124: 4:27pm On May 27, 2023
Weak and sleepy
Unstable body temperature. One minute very hot, next minute very cold
Sudden and deep grin hunger from no where
No power at all to cook first trimester always sleeping. I could not even walk for 5 mins I will be panting and feeling dizzy. Thank God for fast food. That is how I survived.

Migraines, vomiting, acid reflux, heart burn, round ligament cramps. Feeling like my pelvis is scraping the ground. Serious bloating, worse than kwashiorkor patient. Insomnia from the constant waking up to pee. Drinking water like a camel, peeing like a reservoir, shitting like a horse. cheesy

Sex, forget it. Last thing on my mind but as a good wife, I had to do my duty. cheesy. When all the symptoms and discomfort hit, sex will be the last thing you will think about especially in first trimester when you are trying to survive. Second trimester comes with some energy, and you can probably have sex and take care of your house and family. First trimester, forget. You will cry for your mummy cheesy.

But in all, when I felt my babies kick, it was a relief and the sacrifice was worth it.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by xynerise: 4:56pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Sleepy
Tired
Nauseous
Sometimes ravenous. Lol

I guess your baby came out white ? grin
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Princessdainty(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2023
The only conversation that converges women in unison.

What an old thread.

It's 2023. Awakened women don't want babies. They don't play with their Uterus.
They know better now.

The men can go ahead with gender reassignment, get an uterus and make babies for the world.

No sensible woman should get played this way.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by baby124: 5:15pm On May 27, 2023
Young ladies don’t be in a hurry to have babies. It takes a lot from you! It’s not an experience you should go through with an irresponsible person or a foolish person. Take your time, find the right person. Even in marriage wait a few months and japa if the husband head nor correct. Pregnancy is very life changing and takes everything from your body! Even your joints and bones will be paining you because the baby is feeding on all your nutrients to survive. So you need very good pregnancy multivitamin.

Use condom or abstain from sex until marriage to the right person.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by spiceadole: 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
Hathor5:
Every woman experiences pregnancy differently. What was yours like? If you already have several children, how were the pregnancies different/the same? What did you enjoy about being pregnant? What didn't you enjoy? What were the challenges?

1st Pregnancy..Single Birth..It was uneventful.

2nd Pregnancy..Twins... Was complicated by hypertension(Pre-eclampsia)...I had to opt for CS to save my life .My babies were nursed in incubator for a while.

Luckily,I took them home alive..
2 pregnancies..3 children..within 4 years of marriage.
I'm so done with childbirth.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by carinmom(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2023
cococandy:

Was stronger during my first, even though I was technically more prepared for my second due to previous experience. Less symptoms with the first too.

I’ve heard some ladies don’t even know they are pregnant until they start showing or even in extreme cases until they are in labor. meaning they had little to no symptoms. Must be nice

God we’ve seen what you did for others embarassed lipsrsealed angry

My last pregnancy was like that, no nausea, cravings, wasn't feeling anything except fatigue, but I lost the pregnancy at 11 wks cry cry
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2023
xynerise:

I guess your baby came out white ? grin
because of the nzu?
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2023
carinmom:

My last pregnancy was like that, no nausea, cravings, wasn't feeling anything except fatigue, but I lost the pregnancy at 11 wks cry cry

I’m so sorry love

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2023
kiddkash:

I am confused, I thought they said pregnant women have more appetite

It’s not the same for everyone and it’s not always the same symptoms for all the months of the pregnancy. In the beginning most women usually have a lot of nausea and that can affect appetite.

Different people different symptoms
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by xiwaf: 5:34pm On May 27, 2023
I can help you reach more audience and increase sales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Records First Coronavirus Death / Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? / Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.