Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Was Your Pregnancy Like? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Was Your Pregnancy Like? (25680 Views)

Natural Ways To Check Your Pregnancy Status At Home / 12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Hathor5(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2023
carinmom:

My last pregnancy was like that, no nausea, cravings, wasn't feeling anything except fatigue, but I lost the pregnancy at 11 wks cry cry

Sorry to read this dear. I hope you have found the srength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Hathor5(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2023
SaturnNick:
Wanted saying something. But since I'm a man, rather keep it to myself

If it`s something nice, you can say it. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Tnfk: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Hi. If you are preparing for pregnancy or have already become a mother, then you can subscribe to a monthly subscription box on the bump to mom website. This subscription gives you the opportunity to receive a new box every month with useful goods for a new mother. So if you are preparing to become a mother, then I advise you to subscribe
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by JaneYave(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2023
Postinor:
so when you urinated on the bed, what did ur husband usually say
No pregnant woman will urinates on the bed, you have to go to the toilet no matter how it ain't easy. Our urine is for both at that stage and contains alot
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by JaneYave(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2023
Uniquekriss:
hmmmmm, this woman. So how do u attend to those cravings of the early first trimester especially when uncle is not around?
Uncle must be around ooo and when he is out, you advise yourself and wait.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Postinor: 3:05pm On May 29, 2023
JaneYave:
No pregnant woman will urinate on the bed, you have to go to the toilet no matter how it ain't easy. Our urine is for both at that stage and contains alot
ohk wow
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by JaneYave(f): 3:11pm On May 29, 2023
jimter44:

You are very funny!
Everything about that stage sounds funny but produces results. How could you explain how eating ice blocks for breakfast gives a pregnant woman instant great energy? That's our world my dear!
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2023
First pregnancy
Extreme nausea, vomiting and nose sensitivity. Weakness. Complete lack of appetite and food aversions. Survived on IV fluids and pap only.
It was so bad that I almost had a miscarriage once due to the retching.

I also hated water touching my skin, so I would bath( stand in the shower, no soap, until the water turns cold) once or twice weekly.
The smell of dirty and moldy clothes was heavenly grin
Second and third trimester were good, no much wahala.

Second pregnancy.
All day sickness hit hard and fast. Same as first pregnancy. Vomiting was so bad in the second trimester I was vomiting blood sometimes. Antacids helped with the pain.

Third trimester was a breeze.

Third pregnancy
This is the one that has instilled fear in me. It is like the others, but with additional fatigue, dizziness and two toddlers to care for.
I was the maid, the cook, the teacher and nurse. I took them to school and brought them home.
Second trimester came with intense stomach cramps immediately I get hungry, but I still couldn't eat much, so I had to endure the pain.

This was also the pregnancy that introduced me to lightning crotch and round ligament pain. I would actually lift the bump with my hands in second trimester to relieve the pain for a while.

Third trimester was hard with the heat and toddlers. It was also somehow, the easiest phase for me except the labor part.
It's not easy, but those cute angels are totally worth every pain

Baby S is just a year old and it's funny that Baby fever is catching me grin
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by carinmom(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Hathor5:

Sorry to read this dear. I hope you have found the srength to carry on.
I'm still struggling to get over it, thanks.
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by JayArmaniGozman: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Just one guy herd you grin

JaneYave:
The sweetest annoying part is having to urinate when the sleep is sweetest, twice or more in cold weather.. Most times you hardly can sleep back immidiately. Make I reduce volume for this second one.In the early first trimester,my sexual urge can be so high,I will need sex so bad! Hope only ladies heard me?
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Godoora(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Starhearts:

U mean say 4 d first three months... u no dey receive gbola again?

How does that stop anything?
Re: What Was Your Pregnancy Like? by Knetpro(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2023
For many women pregnancy is not a pleasant experience.

Right from day one, it is filled with pain, tears and discomfort.

Then on the delivery day, they have to endure the most dreadful of all pains.

Some go through the knife to be able to finally carry their bundle of joy in their hands.

I know of one couple who have become estranged because the woman cannot stop blaming her husband for the episiotomy cuts and stitches that she had to go through.

But this can be avoided, if only women are provided with the right information about pregnancy.

All women can learn from the experience of Mrs Nma's, a registered midwife and nurse, during her first pregnancy.

You can check it out in the post below.

Pregnancy Without Tears: Is It Possible To Give Birth Without Pain? TRUE STORY
Click 👇 https://www.nairaland.com/7697053/pregnancy-without-tears-it-possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Records First Coronavirus Death / Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? / Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.