Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40672 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by emmyN(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some days Pastor Kumuyi is preaching the gospel, other days he is teaching the law. angry
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by zudozz: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thought we are not supposed to judge?

How does he determine who is a sinner and who is not and whose tithe n offering he should reject?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
emmyN:
Some days Pastor Kumuyi is preaching the gospel, other days he is teaching the law. angry
What He does is against God and against Jesus Christ. No one who belongs to Jesus Christ will venture to preach from the Old Covenant. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
zudozz:
Thought we are not supposed to judge?

How does he determine who is a sinner and who is not and whose tithe n offering he should reject?
Tithing is itself a sin against God and against Jesus Christ- antichrist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Afonja Pastors are nothing but con men.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by adebwalex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
iramure:
you must be a sheep

You must be a goat because goat are very sturbon creator.. grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by emmyN(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What He does is against God and against Jesus Christ. No one who belongs to Jesus Christ will venture to preach from the Old Covenant. undecided

I agree. I also think many of the so called "fathers of the faith" need to sit down and be schooled in the faith, otherwise they've all laboured in vain.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by iramure(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
adebwalex:

You must be a goat because goat are very sturbon creator.. grin grin
you are a sheep because you swallow whatever your brainwashing, tormenting, pain inflicting god of men says
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
emmyN:

I agree. I also think many of the so called "fathers of the faith" need to sit down and be schooled in the faith, otherwise they've all laboured in vain.
These men are the false teachers and prophets Jesus Christ warned vehemently against. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Afobaba33(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
You are the only one who can boldly say this. And I will believe grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by shevon: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

And me too oooo. Help me collect my Tithes and Offering back into your account so that the bank will not charge the Church twice. We will meet at Contain under bridge joint to share our percentage.
With all pleasure cheesy
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by sexy74(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp
When some people talk you think they are God,.
How does he know the sinners if I may say that paid which tithtes .
All the ones he has been collecting before does he know how much
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by chaloskyx: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
JUST SHUT UP WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT RETURNING NOTHING MIND YOU ALL YOUR MEMBERS ARE SINFUL INCLUDING YOUR PASTORS AND CHURCH WORKERS THERE IS NO MAN OR WOMAN WHO DOES NOT STILL COMMIT SIN
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by adebwalex(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
iramure:
you are a sheep because you swallow whatever your brainwashing, tormenting, pain inflicting god of men says

Mumu is that what God told you about the parable of sheep in the bible When Christ says you should be like a sheep. This really show are u just turn the scripture upside down. I don't av your time again bye period
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
adebwalex:

Mumu is that what God told you about the parable of sheep in the bible When Christ says you should be like a sheep. This really show are u just turn the scripture upside down. I don't av your time again bye period
1. There is no Parable of sheep... Jesus Christ literally called you to listen to and follow only Him as a sheep follows His Shepherd and depends on Him and Him alone in everything. undecided

However, those of you who have chosen to set these men as shepherds over your very lives do so against God Himself who declared that He alone will Shepherd His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 , and also against Jesus Christ wi declared also that He is the only Shepherd over those who belong to Him - John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by ekuboygood(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Most offering collected in the whole world are a curse not a blessing -T.B JOSHUA
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by statesman6: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You guys and these Antichrist ideas ehn?

Are you saying that Job who God said was perfect to the devil was still committing sin?

You guys think you know better than God.

Continue trying to justify your iniquities by all means and don't repent, one day your sins shall find you out.
God create human perfect Abi Wetin u dey talk? Human was perfect still people commit homicide, adultery, occutic everyday.
And mind you I'm not antichrist... there's nothing like antichrist coz Christ already exists
The problem of Christianity is Misapprehension. U all looking from miracle all d time
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by zudozz: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Tithing is itself a sin against God and against Jesus Christ- antichrist. undecided

Abi ooh?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by A9magic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
How will he be able to identify a sinner amongst multitude
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
He should return every dime since we're sinners one way or the other... I laugh in Ekiti style
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by spenzdavid: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na wa for this our country people oh. One blogger go just post something and some people go start to talk wenti dem no sabi. So the poster went fo church and hear him say that. Have been to the church before and what i can tell about the church is you can't see media people there coming there for interviews or anything so where the poster see this one wey he post. Do Kumuyi know who is paying tithes and offerings if they are sinners or not. Make we dey reason about who post dey about and wenti dem talk abt the person before we dey talk. Now TB Joshua don die one blogger come out say he meet with her secretary say the pastor dey do juju wenti bloggers go don this country to na only God understand
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Livingstone124: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I had no issue with your response until this part here. undecided

This is about being right and everyone else wrong. This is about using the wisdom Jesus Christ gave us more than 2000 years to judge that which He warned that we be aware of and preach against. Kumuyi is a false Teacher and a false prophets whose very fruits, even in this reveals him as just that. What is wrong with admitting that which we know? undecided

How do you determine that I am equally guilty of committing the very same error that Kumuyi commits even here. I have not deceived people into paying tithes and Offerings to me in the name of God, this against God's own commandment and I haven't preached the doctrines and traditions of me,Lies that Jesus Christ Himself declared where not of Him, to anyone ,let alone multitudes. Clearly, hi fruits reveal him as one who is not of Jesus Christ. I have also carefully remove the plank from my eye so I can clearly see that which is in my brothers eyes. So why am I guilty of the same error as this man for calling him out as a false prophet as Jesus Christ declared of his kind? undecided
you are nothing but an ANTICHRIST.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Livingstone124:
you are nothing but an ANTICHRIST.
Did you at least know that your tithing is sin against God and against Jesus Christ - antichrist? undecided

Yes, it is against God Himself for anyone called through Jesus Christ to practice any of that which is of the Old Covenant Law that God gave only to those who are of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

And this is just a handle full of what false Teacher refuses to tell you so you all can continue to pay him tithes and Offerings, thinking you do so on behalf of God. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Gfskw: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
After enriching themselves they talk anyhow why not return their tithes when you first started and struggling
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Quahl: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
What a relief. But please sir, you should do as well back this up with at least a Bible verse. Thank u!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Jossy07(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tithe and offering cannot buy you salvation.GOD IS NOT WILLING ANYMAN SHOULD PERISH, BUT ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTANCE. YOU CAN NOT BRIBE GOD.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!

Do you misread or you deliberately misinterpret what you read?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Do you misread or you deliberately misinterpret what you read?
What is it you suspect I may have misread or deliberately misinterpreted? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gfskw:
After enriching themselves they talk anyhow why not return their tithes when you first started and struggling

He does not have a bank account, search google for that
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

He does not have a bank account, search google for that
Interesting! Does his wife has one for him instead ? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is it you suspect I may have misread or deliberately misinterpreted? undecided

So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now?

See what you post above. And where in the Op can reference to support your accusation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.