Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40690 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by thamilet(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=102856790]
This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

[/Why is this guy so dimwitted?
I weep for your stark ignorance]
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by harmony75: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Grace covers all.. How do you identify sinners?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MarketDispatch: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hope he will return arrears of Tithes collected.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
malvisguy212:
longest time bro...........you mixt the whole context there. does Romans 3:23 mean we cannot come out and say we are righteous ? the word "all have sinned " was referring to our sinful nature .
There is no such thing as a sinful nature. Case and point, Abel! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
In Europe, especially during and after the Middle Ages, enriched by robberies and endowed by dying thieves who wanted to buy salvation, the clergy amassed great wealth and lived a luxurious life, feasting on the fat of the land. They then knew nothing more of the conditions of a higher existence; they became centres of attraction for the hypocrite and the idle.

They passed away their idle hours in apparently pious amusements, and in striving to gain more material wealth. Instead of being centres from which blessings should spread over the country, they became a plague to the land.

They robbed the rich, and, vampire-like, they sucked the last drop of blood out of the poor. They continued in this manner until the cup of their crimes was full, when the great Reformation caused the downfall of many and a certain reform of the rest.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
libertrust:
Before nko you no kukuma know spiritual things
You can keep that Spiritual bullsheet yo yourself, thank you! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by derecho(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

Yes Sir, God is interested in your heart. It is The man of God that is interested in the other things.

Your tithes and offerings are his salvation from Poverty.
Not Just your heart...the fruit of your repentance is equally important. The outside gives us a snippet of what's inside.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mckeni007:
This is one of the pastors I have so much respect for, Deeper life and Jehovah witness are the churches that their doctrine matches my soul
Sure, only there doctrines and traditions don't match Jesus Christ and the Gospel of the Kingdom of God He sent His followers out of teach- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Lektu3(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is my year to make it
Bye bye to poverty
My tithes and offerings is 50million
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by poiZon: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp
How can i tell him i have list of sinners who r in his ministry?
Dem plenty wey i know. One dey build churches all over the country
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yarok:

HOW DO YOU READ YOUR BIBLE
IF YOU SAY HE ( KUMUYI) IS WRONG BRING BIBLICAL CITATIONS TO PROVE HIM A SINNER
Read the Gospels and you will spot the many ways your Kumuyi lives in disobedience of God's commandments as given us through Jesus Christ. The most obvious is the teaching of doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ declsred were lies set to decieve many away from the Truth of God and rendering their worship of Him meaningless- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Sibrah: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!
The part you quoted clear started with a condition and that conditional statement renders your silly arguments void. He said if he know the sinners among his tithe payers he will return their tithes, he never said he knows them or has known them all along. Stop twisting words before replying to them. It makes you look irredeemably stupid.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Funny enough its sinners that habe contributed more
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Julibet: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Stop confusing yourself. Without sin there is no sinner.

A sacrifice brought by wicked people is disgusting to the Lord , but the prayers of decent people please him.
Proverbs 15:8 GW
https://bible.com/bible/70/pro.15.8.GW

Ezekiel 18:4
[4]Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

You holiness churches know how to quote old testament very well eh., especially when it comes to sin. Why don't you remove this part of the Bible from your own Bible? .""Mark 2:17, NIV: "On hearing this, Jesus said to them, 'It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance..

Yes, our God is a consuming fire but He is also the most Loving Father. He loves Sinners but abhors sin. Take it or leave it. Shalom.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
He should just return everything...case closed
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
ArcFresky:

Mister, that's how it has always been right from time... I fact they don't collect tithes from first time comers.

If they know u as a sinner, they don't collect anything from you.
Have you ever read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20?

Did you know that Jesus Christ is instead the New Covenant agreement that God made with the people of the world instead? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by poiZon: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

So he turns your 10% into millions and billions. You should be flogged for remaining poor with 90%, don't you think?
U r not wise my brother...
He didnt turn..
He can't turn..
Can today pastors be like the pastors of old, the missionaries that built schools, hospitals and didnt charge monies from people who used those facilities?
They r people who finance the church cos of their beliefs, take these people away these pastors will be worst than church rats.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
As a matter of fact[b] if I know the numbers of sinners [/b]here and how much they gave as tithes and offering I will remove it and give it back to them

Since ALL has sinned, it may be prudent to return ALL tithes. Everyone sins on a daily basis as no one is perfect.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Elisha111157(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.

Our Title or post in church does not equate salvation.

What God is interested in the Salvation of our Soul.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.

The Sacrifices of a Sinner is an abomination to God.
In order word,God accept you before He accepts your offering, life of a true worshipper

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Mamijoh(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
God hates sin but not sinners
Exactly
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by iramure(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please sir, return all mine, I need them back!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Mamijoh(f): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

Yes Sir, God is interested in your heart. It is The man of God that is interested in the other things.

Your tithes and offerings are his salvation from Poverty.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Faithfigho(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp

A big relief for many church members.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Remember what God did to Cain and his offerings undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
If Buhari dash him money he must return it as he said. No bias sad
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Did you read anywhere where he says that God hater sinners? Or you just want to say something?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Gunayo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why is it that we won't here this kind of sermon when a ministry is starting from scratch but will start hearing this kind of message when the church have plenty followers and branches? My question is how will he identify the sinners that have paid their tithes and offering and some that are still paying theirs since the inception of the ministry? I am not against the rejection of a sinful man's money but why now?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by toxtimmy: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Haha.. job man pastor.. this is something he probably said when he was drunk.

Buhari will pass through the eye of a needle first before this will happen.

duro4chang:
How and when?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Tinalex26: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Story for the gods....tighte wey don enter account for chops since angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He dislikes sinners
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=102909986][/quote]

This statement shows your height, depth and length of ignorance of the word of God...

True that all have sinned, but does it end there?

Romans 3:23-24 KJV
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Now tell me, after justification do you still remain a sinner? To be once a sinner is quite different from being a sinner.

Understand the purpose of Jesus' death:

Titus 2:14 KJV
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Are justified people impure and lukewarm about good works?

Or have YOU not read:

1 John 3:6 KJV
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: [/b]whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 5:18 KJV
[b]We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Humble yourself and seek the grace of God to live a holy and righteous life rather than bitterly accusing those who by grace and faith are standing and abiding in Christ with evident fruit of righteousness.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by BePrepared: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

So Jesus died so that we CONTINUE sinning, is that what ur hyper grace teachers are teaching you?

Romans 6:12-15 KJV
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. [13] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. [14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. [15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Do u read ur bible at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.