Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40779 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
CharisEleos:
Hmm... This is serious. Like how will he be able to tell those who are really sinners?

I think somethings requires the wisdom of God.
Tithing itself is a sin against God for anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of God. undecided

So what this man proposes is nothing but more deceit to keep him from repenting from his wickedness. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Image123(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
poiZon:

U r not wise my brother...
He didnt turn..
He can't turn..
Can today pastors be like the pastors of old, the missionaries that built schools, hospitals and didnt charge monies from people who used those facilities?
They r people who finance the church cos of their beliefs, take these people away these pastors will be worst than church rats.

i guess you're comparing apples to oranges and barking up the completely wrong tree. The person the post was directed to feels that people who give 10% are poor, miserable and of no good. i simply showed him the ill logic in his suppositions.
If you have a problem or question with pastors and missionaries, look for them and speak up.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Tithing itself is a sin against God for anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of God. undecided

So what this man proposes is nothing but more deceit to keep him from repenting from his wickedness. undecided

It is well.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chamberlin1983:
I want to believe that you are a man of God. So let me ask you this simple question, are you a righteous man?
He is not.

* He set himself u as a teacher for about 40 years over those who are meant to belong to Jesus Christ. this against the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- Matthew 23 vs 6

* He teaches his sheep Old Covenant laws which God intentionally excluded all those of gentile birth from - Deuteronomy 30 va 15 - 20
* He teaches doctrines and traditions/rules which are lies since they are not commanded of God and have no place with the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14

* Jesus Christ said that those who belong to Him are those who keep His commandments - This man does not know Jesus Christ, that is why He teaches falsehood to his sheeple decade after decade - John 14 vs 23 - 25
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Lamanii22(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!

Then he should put an end to collecting of tithes... Or how will he even know sinners... Who doesn't sin....

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Handsum64: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
He will be left with debts
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lamanii22:
Then he should put an end to collecting of tithes... Or how will he even know sinners... Who doesn't sin....
Tithing is itself a sin against God! Against Jesus Christ- antichrist. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
memd:
People will take one or two sentences out of a 1.5hrs message, and they will think they have news.
Why not listen to the whole thing and get the whole picture?
How can you possibly understand a 1.5hrs message from a clip-off that's barely 1min long?
What was he driving at? Where was he coming from? What was the main topic of discussion? Was he making an analogy? When was the message even delivered?

But no! All the smarty pants online can deduce a full message of over an hour from a section of it that's less than a minute.
Ah! undecided Then they start commenting all sorts of comments.
tithing is a sin against Almighty God, against Jesus Christ- antichrist. Do you need a lecture for you to realize this sin? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
John4B:
How will u identify the sinners?
You mean how can a sinner, Kumuyi, recognize another sinner? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
Hypocrite

There is a word called REITERATION in the dictionary, kindly check its meaning
Reiteration? undecided

What the heck? lipsrsealed
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Onlyonelife: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wisdom is

Give your life first to God then tithe and offering. You're the one to reap the fruit of your giving not your giving reaping you
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

You again! Why do enjoy making mockery of serious matter?
I once met a pastor who told me about his experience in pastoral field. He preached holiness one Sunday, the next Sunday only few people came to church. the pastor said smthing that I noted. He said " if continue to preach holiness no one will come to my church again" so he stopped telling them what they need to hear but they want to hear. Now, who is the con man?
1. Your pastors are not called of God - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16

2. Jesus Christ said that He will build His own Church- by His own hands - meaning your churches are not of God either - Matthew 16 vs 18

3. Since your churches aren't even commanded of Him, the teaching of doctrines and traditions of men - that which Jesus Christ declsred were lies meant to deceive many away from God by - are not of Him - Matthew 15 vs1 - 9

Even the tithing they preach in the name of Jesus Christ is antichrist. Jesus Christ labeled these men false teachers and prophets. He declared curses against these men and those who listen to and follow them ofcourse but the fact remains that the lies they tell they do not only tell to those who want to be deceived by them. They peddle there lies to even those sincerely seeking... hence they are indeed conmen. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Onlyonelife:
Wisdom is

Give your life first to God then tithe and offering. You're the one to reap the fruit of your giving not your giving reaping you
God's Wisdom will never tell you to give tithes and Offerings.. that is antichrist and God's Kingdom is not divided against itself. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by CSTRR: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kumuyi gave his life to Christ in the early 60s.
Very few people alive can lay claim to that length of holy living.

He is now a grandmaster in the Christian way of life.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by winner37(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
sinful members ,I hear very well ..
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Tzar(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oga, you do not need to announce it...JUST DO IT!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
CSTRR:
Kumuyi gave his life to Christ in the early 60s.
Very few people alive can lay claim to that.

He is now a grandmaster in the Christian way of life.
He gave his life to Christ in the 60s yet almost 60 years later he still doesn't know the difference between the Old Covenant Law of Moses and the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God and especially why the two should never mix? undecided

Kumuyi has supposedly been in the business of God for 3 score years, yet he does not know that tithing, for anyone who belongs in the Kingdom of God, is sin against the Truth of God? undecided

Kumuyi has supposedly been born again for more years than I have been on this planet and He does not understand that God's Old Covenant Law belongs only to those born of the blood of Jacob and that when Jesus Christ instructed that we not store New Wine in Old Wine Skin, He meant that we never try to put one foot in the New Covenant and another in the Old Covenant? undecided

Kumuyi has so many decades he claims to belong to God yet he has never realized that it is a sin to set oneself as a Teacher over God's flock and an even bigger sin teach doctrines and rules of men, in God's name? undecided

I am less than 4 years into my own walk with God and God has made certain, these lessons are constantly buzzing in my head. What do you think it means when someone who has more than 50 years over me where God concerned does not even know or understand these Truths of God? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes sir. That is what we know him for.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Fahdiga1: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
free2ryhme:

Remember what God did to Cain and his offerings undecided
Yeah I remember
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Elmander1983(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
I know a lot of em.
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by almarthins(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Your pastors are not called of God - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16

2. Jesus Christ said that He will build His own Church- by His own hands - meaning your churches are not of God either - Matthew 16 vs 18

3. Since your churches aren't even commanded of Him, the teaching of doctrines and traditions of men - that which Jesus Christ declsred were lies meant to deceive many away from God by - are not of Him - Matthew 15 vs1 - 9

Even the tithing they preach in the name of Jesus Christ is antichrist. Jesus Christ labeled these men false teachers and prophets. He declared curses against these men and those who listen to and follow them ofcourse but the fact remains that the lies they tell they do not only tell to those who want to be deceived by them. They peddle there lies to even those sincerely seeking... hence they are indeed conmen. undecided

I learnt never judge any one. Until I have heard him in person. I only told you the story of a pastor who once upon a Time my friend. And his church is classed among mega churches in Nigeria.

The building is not the church, is the people.

It is not by force to pay tithe and offering. Infact I followship with a church for 3 years, I never paid any tithe. Them no arrest me nor did God come punch me. But you will get to a stage in your walk with God that you won't need anyone to push you to pay tithe, you will do it willingly.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

Young man you don't interpret the scriptures with your carnal mind. The Bible is not your newspaper or novel.
Going through your write up, it's obvious you lack spiritual understanding.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

I learnt never judge any one. Until I have heard him in person. I only told you the story of a pastor who once upon a Time my friend. And his church is classed among mega churches in Nigeria.

The building is not the church, is the people.

It is not by force to pay tithe and offering. Infact I followship with a church for 3 years, I never paid any tithe. Them no arrest me nor did God come punch me. But you will get to a stage in your walk with God that you won't need anyone to push you to pay tithe, you will do it willingly.
1. Jesus Christ taught that you judge not according to the standards of men, but instead that you judge righteously which is done by judging all things instead according to God's own standard, the New Covenant Teachings of Jesus Christ.
undecided

2. But the people In your churches are built up by the teachings of their pastors..however those who belong to God's Church are instead under the tutelage of God Himself- Jeremiah 31 vs 34 and John 6 vs 43 -35.

3. Tithing is a sin against God Almighty, and it is against the New Covenant, Jesus Christ- antichrist. There is no point in anyone's walk with God that that which is sin is justified. The longer one's walk, the more one is meant to abhor sin, not the other way around. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by solex1988(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
For all have sin and come short the glory of God,all offering should be returned because no one is 100% perfect
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Ezzywaymadu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Taking NOTES
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
Kobojunkie, i plead with you for your own good please be calm about this issue.
My own good? My own good lies with God. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by wasol: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sibrah:

The part you quoted clear started with a condition and that conditional statement renders your silly arguments void. He said if he know the sinners among his tithe payers he will return their tithes, he never said he knows them or has known them all along. Stop twisting words before replying to them. It makes you look irredeemably stupid.
I have no clue what your rambling is about though! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
ArcFresky:

Mister, that's how it has always been right from time... I fact they don't collect tithes from first time comers.

If they know u as a sinner, they don't collect anything from you.
Tithing is itself a sin against Almighty God and Jesus Christ - antichrist! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by HappyPagan: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fearcom:

Guess you haven't read where people used their personal resources and money to support Jesus's ministry Mark 15:41 Luke 8:3

and how God EXPECTS ALL BELIEVERS to use their resources and money to SUPPORT ministers of the gospel
I Cor 9:7-14
I don't care about Jesus.. no time for him..I no send am work. Na the Christians wey dey worry me be my concern
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by iramure(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
safesurfer:
Misleading headline always attracts stupid comments.

If I know the source of your wealth is not good, how can i accept it as tithes and offering?

Simple logic don turn another thing.

If the prayers of a sinner are an abomination to God according to scriptures, how much more his gifts.

God accepted Abel's sacrifice and rejected Cain's. Why?

Because of their personalities: Abel's works were good while Cain's was evil.

Simple logic.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by iramure(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
adebwalex:

Your brain need reset because all your quote was up side down. Don't be deceived with your useless interpretation of those verses you quoted....
you must be a sheep

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.