Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? (1372 Views)

I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 2:13am On Jun 19, 2021
A conversation popped up tonight between myself and my other Messianic Bossom (MESSIAH. OUGBAGADA, Zeal James).

We were both at a burial function refreshing ourselves with Our Other MESSIANIC BOSSOM (MEESSIAH. ORIADE, Olawale Emmanuel).

As we were Ingesting Our Meditational Kush and Sipping Our Sour Palm Wine, I asked him a question.

I had asked him to Profile me about a a very Pretty, Sexy and Gorgeous Female who I have been admiring in Ekoli Yeden Village since I arrived - last year; December, 2020.

For over 6 months now, I've admired this lady because I have been Naturally Attracted to her because of her Compusure and Body Structure.

She walks SMART and BRAVE.

Her Feminity is like that of ONE of THE QUEENS I would like to See Build My NEW WORLD ORDER - That Which I AM Sent To Create.

...She Behaves like a "Chi Chi".

I do not know her name.

I do not know her name because we both have never talked to each other despite being AWARE that We are TWINFLAMES of each other.

Now, for the first time - We are meeting at a Burial Function, and all I can possibly do is ask MESSIAH. OUGBAGADA, Zeal James who she was and who she was dating.

"It was TIME to approach This Queen"; I thought.
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2021
I was surprised at the responses MESSIAH. OUGBAGADA, Zeal James gave to me. He told me alot of things that wowed me.

He told me she was already SEEING Another Guy/Male.

Well, I expected that already. Every FEMALE is always Engaged with atleast ONE MALE or INTIMATE/SEXUAL PARTNER at Any Particular TIME in Their lives.

Already; I know for a fact that FEMALES are ALWAYS ATTACHED To Anyone They TRUST and can FULLY CONFIDE IN at any particular TIME of Their Lives.

However; one of the things he told me about This QUEEN is Wowed Me.

He told me that This Queen who is DATING A MALE is a LESBIAN.

(Swallows Spit).

This got me Sparkled.

And this information led to the creation of this Thread to ask this question:

As A Man;

"Would You prefer To Discover That Your GIRLFRIEND is A LESBIAN ?"

or

Would You prefer To Discover That Your GIRLFRIEND is Sleeping Around with Other Men ?"

Let's Relate.

#MaturedMindsOnly.
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by Qatar2022: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2021
I don't like both but if I must choose I will say lesbian
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Qatar2022:
I don't like both but if I must choose I will say lesbian

Hmmm...

Please give your reason for your response.
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by Qatar2022: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Hmmm...

Please give your reason for your response.
STD free , bastard kids free and so on
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

STD free , bastard kids free and so on

Lol grin

Very valid points.

Do you actually know that MARRIED COUPLES are The HIGHEST SPREADERS OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES in The Entire World ?
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by Qatar2022: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Lol grin

Very valid points.

Do you actually know that MARRIED COUPLES are The HIGHEST SPREADERS OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES in The Entire World ?
I don't know and that's highly impossible
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Qatar2022:

I don't know and that's highly impossible

It actually is the FACT.
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
eminiman:

The guy you quote on investment section is a scam

He's a Nigerian who disguise as Chinese

His rate is not cheaper because he gives almost the same market rate on DM still he will take your money n ended up sending you fake slip

I was a victim of his scam

Don't fall for it

Wow....thanks for the update and information.

What measures did you take to recover your funds?
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
eminiman:

Yet to recover

You have any suggestion?

It's very fresh case

What proofs do you have against him?

We can start with that.
Re: A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? by AfroAgroPower: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
eminiman:

Detailed conversation

Bank account I paid into

Then, you can report the case to your bank directly. When investigation is confirmed, they will freeze his account; and when he goes to complain, they have him arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria: Early Morning Knacks / Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb / Why Has Nature Chosen To Be Unfair To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.