Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex (8456 Views)

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? / Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint / How Do I Tell My Gf That I Don’t Like Her Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
I feel and believe that sometime you can meet that pretty and beautiful lady you want on social media. I won't say I'm handsome but I'm good looking I have only one issue in my and that's why if I have a Gf she won't up to a year with me coz i love sex a lot. Actually I'm living at Estate Gate GRA Benin city so if you're that person that find interest in me regardless of my issue which I mentioned and you actually love me don't hesitate to email me your number at okonkwosolomon222@gmail.com. I'm afraid to drop my number as I don't want insult. I just said what's on my mind and only matured brain understand and I don't care of your age too but don't be 40+ thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by blesskewe(f): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
This ur laught touch me ooh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Criticaltemp: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Okay.. U r fine sha.. Hope u don finish school n u get money of ur own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by mikedeji10(m): 2:49am On Sep 08, 2019
I pray ur prayer don't get answer oooghh...coz having a fuckaholic as galfrind hmmmmm....me am tired off my south Kaduna galfriend...Noami is a fucking machine. .atimes I do lie that am not around to her

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2019
grin

Sex sex sex sex.. but consuming same person in a yr so boooooring unless you 2 want to explore different level of excitement sha. So, there is no love in there but only lust..

I dont blame young ppol for having fun coz i been there, done that too. But me, i don't stay for very long if i only want sex with the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Okay.. U r fine sha.. Hope u don finish school n u get money of ur own
Hahaha so I must get money before I have a fucking mate
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2019
mikedeji10:
I pray ur prayer don't get answer oooghh...coz having a fuckaholic as galfrind hmmmmm....me am tired off my south Kaduna galfriend...Noami is a fucking machine. .atimes I do lie that am not around to her
Another man's best food is another man worst food. You're tire of Noami why I'm looking someone like her
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Sex sex sex sex.. but consuming same person in a yr so boooooring unless you 2 want to explore different level of excitement sha. So, there is no love in there but only lust..

I dont blame young ppol for having fun coz i been there, done that too. But me, i don't stay for very long if i only want sex with the guy.
� that was truthful shaa but I just want someone who will equally love sex like me not like a regular thing shaa
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Sonfethopia: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa,u de find person pikin to kill.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by carter009(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
This Sunday morning....

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by marlow1962(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2019
This Sunday morning.

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by galadima77(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Marry, you go run from sex

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Like seriously??
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Lolzz
Apply kiddo
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
skymight:
� that was truthful shaa but I just want someone who will equally love sex like me not like a regular thing shaa
jacqueline22 is in Benin and she loves sex, why don't you send her a Pm
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rextizzle:
jacqueline22 is in Benin and she loves sex, why don't you send her a Pm

See don’t let me break your head ok
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jacqueline22:

See don’t let me break your head ok
Don't you like sex? or are you not the one that told me you fvck your ex 24/7 that's why he got tired of you and broke off the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Do you have money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rextizzle:
Don't you like sex? or are you not the one that told me you fvck your ex 24/7 that's why he got tired of you and broke off the relationship

Wrong person
Don’t mistake me to another person okay.
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Do you have money
Would you apply if he's loaded?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Wrong person
Don’t mistake me to another person okay.
But you are from Edo right?
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rextizzle:
But you are from Edo right?

Yes I’m an Edo girl
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by fuckpro: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Do you have money
...madam plz read again ...he said below 40 plus,you will only aged him faster ... just kidding i know it must be for your younger friend or relation thats very kind of you

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Would you apply if he's loaded?? cheesy

No i wouldn't. I only asked behalf of the ladies who are interested
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No i wouldn't. I only asked behalf of the ladies who are interested
smiley
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Yes I’m an Edo girl
Then obviously it's you.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
fuckpro:
...madam plz read again ...he said below 40 plus,you will only aged him faster ... just kidding i know it must be for your younger friend or relation thats very kind of you
That's not her on her profile, it's one weird lady like that, i can't remember her name.

I've seen the picture of the girl and she's not up to 16 years of age.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by MannieA(f): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lmao..tf tho
Anyways sexual compatibility is important. I hope you find her. hmmm
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
N o n s e n s e.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by crackhouse(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Your mother must be so sad right now for giving birth to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out / +18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / My Experience With A Lez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.