Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27551 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by megawealth01: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is company search same as business search?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
megawealth01:
Is company search same as business search?
both are searched with the same link, you can send me message let me send you the link if you don't know it. 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2021
My only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

08149344598 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

I'm a good gossiper!

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Adamma91:
*PRICES FOR EACH CATEGORY OF REGISTRATION*

1. Business Name Registration + TIN certificate = N22,000

2. Businesses Name Registration only = 18,000.

3. Limited Liability Registration + TIN Certificate = 55,000

4. Limited Liability Registration only = 50,000.
5. NGO, Church Registration, etc + TIN certificate + News Paper Publication: N145,000.

6. NGO, Church Registration etc + TIN certificate only = N75,000.

7. NGO, Church Registration only = N70,000
Plz what is TIN certificate. As in what is its advantage.
2ndly my company I registered is Ventures. Can I upgrade to limited? I also want to add some other jobs the company while upgrading it to limited .
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Israel07:
How do I update a business Cac registered in 1990.
, has been it been active since it was registered. You can chat me on 08149344598 for better discussion
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
tammyf:

Plz what is TIN certificate. As in what is its advantage.
2ndly my company I registered is Ventures. Can I upgrade to limited? I also want to add some other jobs the company while upgrading it to limited .
TIN is tax identification number. It will needed when you want to open bank account with your registered name. Yes you can upgrade to limited and you can add new jobs and services.

You can chat me up 08149344598

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adamma91:
TIN is tax identification number. It will needed when you want to open bank account with your registered name. Yes you can upgrade to limited and you can add new jobs and services.

You can chat me up 08149344598

Ok.i have gotten your number .Will get back to you this month end(next weekend) .but are u a lawyer ? Cos I thought lawyers are the ones who do Registrations or a lawyer must be needed. Something like that. the venture I did was done by a lawyer though.just asking .and your location please.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adamma91:
, has been it been active since it was registered. You can chat me on 08149344598 for better discussion
What do you mean by active sir....I only put withdraw money in d account I opened with my business name...I hv not used it for any job though.making use of d account is that being active?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
tammyf:

Ok.i have gotten your number .Will get back to you this month end(next weekend) .but are u a lawyer ? Cos I thought lawyers are the ones who do Registrations or a lawyer must be needed. Something like that. the venture I did was done by a lawyer though.just asking .and your location please.
I am not a lawyer but I am in partnership with a lawyer though nowadays you don't need to be a lawyer to carry out registration. You as an individual can do the registration once you have the full knowledge.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
tammyf:

What do you mean by active sir....I only put withdraw money in d account I opened with my business name...I hv not used it for any job though.making use of d account is that being active?
, do you pay your annual levy? If not by now it won't be active
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adamma91:
, do you pay your annual levy? If not by now it won't be active
Nop...I don't pay anything
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
tammyf:

Nop...I don't pay anything
when last did you check your status
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Una good afternoon my people

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Adamma91:
when last did you check your status
Hvnt.dont know how to do that
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
tammyf:

Hvnt.dont know how to do that
do you still have access to your login details
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by tammyf: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Adamma91:
do you still have access to your login details
I just hv d cac certificate. After I opened an account with it I just left the certificate in the cupboard and just be using the account for transaction
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
tammyf:

I just hv d cac certificate. After I opened an account with it I just left the certificate in the cupboard and just be using the account for transaction
ok
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Only the wise entrepreneurs enjoy their weekend considering the legal framework of their business.

I'm available for hiring even in this weekend.

Give your Business Name, Company, NGO/Church the respect it deserve | Register that Name with Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission today!

08149344598 | Flash & I'll serve you now!

CAC Registratiorn | CAC Registration Expert
#CACBUSINESSREISTRATION| #CACSIMPLIFY

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Israel07: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Adamma91:

Yes it has been but hasn't been since 2001 or there about... I want to make use of it now for some business contract
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.

2: Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.

3: You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4: When you register your business, customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable.

5: A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

6: A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Israel07:

Yes it has been but hasn't been since 2001 or there about... I want to make use of it now for some business contract
what exactly do you want to do please.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Did you know that it is more professional to give your clients/customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

Don't lose this brand you have built for year to another person because of procrastination.

Why not contact us today to handle that for you.

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
If you hire me today.

I'll deliver your business name registration within 14 -21 days.

Try me | 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
The end of the month is here.

You promised month end, and truly it's here.

Will you still say first week of August or you'll take the bold step now to do the needful, and be at peace with your self, business, and customers.

All I'm saying is that come and register your business, company, NGO or Church today.

No need of seating on top of the barb-wire when you're in business you might be electrocuted.

Send me a DM let's talk about that your unregistered;

- Business name
- Company
- NGO, Club, Union, Association &
- Church.

Hire me today, and I'll deliver your certificate within 7- 14 working days.

Dial and try me | 08149344598

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. Other name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number
7. Home address (Specify the state LGA)
8. Office address (Specify the state LGA)
9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Government issued ID (snap and send)
13. ID number
14. Passport (snap and send)
15. Functional Email Address.
16. Local Government of Origin
17. Signature (sign on a piece of pepper, snap and send)

You've questions for me?

Ask using the comment box or Send me a DM via Whatsapp 08149344598

Whether the devil likes it or not, you must register that your business name.

Oya dial � 08149344598 and I'll speak and answer all your questions.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
We try all best suggest a name devoid of rejection by CAC to our clients

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don't let another person shine on brand you have built for years

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2021
To us, Business registration is just so easy, why? This is due to our years of experience of getting over 250 businesses registered with CAC without getting to meet 95% of them One on One, yet, we delivered their certificate to them either via email, Whatsapp or Courier/Waybill.

This has enable them trust us by referring more Business owners to us.

Distance has never been a barrier, we get your business registered no matter how far apart we are to you.

To get your Business registered today, kindly contact us on WHATSAPP/CALL: 08149344598 TO GET IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Daily when I wake, the only assignment I've is to tap into the blessedness of my craft just to show you 101 reasons why you should get that your business, company, NGO & Church registered.

And so, I took to my social media handles, and and vigorously write you.

You see, as a service provider that have served over 300 business owners in the last 6 months to get certified – here is what I've to tell you;

1. No matter the type of business you do, the certification of your business name is so important as you air you sniff if not for anything, but for the claim of ownership your business name.

2. In business funding is fundamental. And so, at some point in your business journey the fund you've will become insufficient, and you'll see the need to source for fund from agencies and from the government – your CAC certificate will definitely be required to scale through.

3. Quit the assumption that you'll start to pay inflated return as tax when your business is registered – that's a big LIE.

4. Nobody claim ownership of a business name until it's duly certified by CAC.

5. Getting your business registered is so affordable for any serious business owners to shy away from.

So, in all, whether you deals on:
- Food stuff
- Fashion
- Entertainment
- Photography
- Tailoring
- Salon
- Accessories
- Online services
..etc.

You sure need this CAC certificate to open business doors.

Don't let's anyone talk you out from doing business legally,but rather ask questions that will lead to your clearness.

Well, it's last days in July, and this me calling you to come do the correct thing before you'll wake up one morning and your business name gone.

Reach out now | Register that your business, company, NGO, and Church name today.

Just dial � 08149344598 and I'll speak with you.

I pick unknown number too.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Got payment from Mr Solomo today. Proccessing starts this evening. He made part payment to complete once certificate is out. Thank you for trusting us sir

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Since you've refused to respect your business name.

In August this is how I'll be moving around town shouting for some business owners.

This nonsense of not registering your business name, and yet you're hanging banner, and bragging that you're a CEO must stop.

Enough abeg.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Name reserved, waiting for approval in next 48hrs or less.
Thanks to Mr Solomon for trusting us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.