Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help (7112 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Sebastine1994(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2021
I doubt I am the father of my baby, I find it really hard. Neither my wife nor I are fair complexioned, but where did my baby get this fair skin. I have called my wife aside to ask her some really deep questions, which she would give me some insult as reply. she would accuse me of drinking too much.

The baby does not resemble her dad but a neighbor in our old compound. I have always suspected that man.

I am depressed, i would save up for DNA test, if the girl is not my child, I may do something stupid. .

I have done my research, there is no history of fair skin in either my family nor my wife. even her mother is shocked.

what should I do, I need advice, lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique.

should I call a family meeting between between both families to table this matter.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by slawormiir: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Alcohol....nor be small thing Alcohol dey do people

Before we take you serious...you must show us evidence of you quitting alcohol for one month....

After that one month Then observe the pikin again and tell us what you see this time....if your observations still remain the same then we will take you serious
Issues2:

But obviously married women cheat alot I have one in my street dat have been making some pass at me but God no go allowed me nack person wife na abomination for my side
Ogbeni don't even think of it and don't try it....once you start it will be difficult to leave her...because they are not like young girls that are problematic and Childish. They are very sweet and matured

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Haakeem(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
This is hilarious i swear hahaha...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by simple250: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2021
The picture of the baby and then the picture of your formal neighbour SO WE CAN COMPARE AND THEN GIVE OUR JUDGEMENT before you spend on DNA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by blueblur: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Analysis: because you've been suspicious of your neighbor having affair with your wife consequently, you became obsessed and see the man in your child.

Maybe I'm not correct but I'm right.

Free your mind.

26 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Sebastine1994(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Before we take you serious...you must show us evidence of you quitting alcohol for one month....

After that one month Then observe the pikin again and tell us what you see this time....if your observations still remain the same then we will take you serious

Bros I serious Like heart attack. my whole world has turned upside down. I don't know it would happen to me. I can't raise another man's child. never

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by DaddyRochie1642: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
You made me Laugh when you said and I quote

"The baby does not resemble her dad but a neighbor in our old compound. I have always suspected that man" grin grin

27 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by macrodata(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
If you have suspicions, it's ok to do a test. Start with blood group to determine if it matches either mother or father. If it matches, do proper DNA test, if it doesn't match, you got your answer already.

11 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Ekez(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Oga listen,
Make sure you carry out the DNA test please.
I know that she will try to blackmailyou not to do it but don't yield to that please and please .
This hoes ain't loyal

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Ekez(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Oga shut that your dirty mouth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
If you can save up for the DNA, do. Until then, hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Maybe the alcohol done bleach the baby..wen she dey inside womb.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Ask the baby directly.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2021
If you dey service your wife well she no go reason your neighbor ooooo

Abeg guys make una hustle and dey service una wife wella oooo

Make your pikin no come dey resemble your neighbor

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Issues2(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I doubt I am the father of my baby, I find it really hard. Neither my wife nor I are fair complexioned, but where did my baby get this fair skin. I have called my wife aside to ask her some really deep questions, which she would give me some insult as reply. she would accuse me of drinking too much.

The baby does not resemble her dad but a neighbor in our old compound. I have always suspected that man.

I am depressed, i would save up for DNA test, if the girl is not my child, I may do something stupid. .

I have done my research, there is no history of fair skin in either my family nor my wife. even her mother is shocked.

should I call a family meeting between between both families to table this matter.
Oga sorry oo ur wife don go nack fair man for outside thank God u re not dumped enough if she continue with her silly pretens by not confessing I will advise you to go for DNA test then thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by FreeSpirited: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Another victim of cuckoldry....Sorry o

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Issues2(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
If you can save up for the DNA, do. Until then, hold your peace.
But obviously married women cheat alot I have one in my street dat have been making some pass at me but God no go allowed me nack person wife na abomination for my side

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Savedday: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by FreeSpirited: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

How is drinking too much related to suspicion of a bastard child whose color isn't found in the family lineage?
Sometimes u type under the influence of too much weed.

22 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by tydi(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2021
You made me laugh.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by tydi(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Issues2:

Same here .. Fucking people’s wives Na engraving danger and death to dudes into it.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Issues2:

Not all married women. By the way, how did you know she's making passes at you if you're not looking her directlon.

I'm not saying you want it but just pretend she doesn't exist and see if she'll come and pull your arms.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Issues2(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2021
CharisEleos:

Not all married women. By the way, how did you know she's making passes at you if you're not looking her directlon.

I'm not saying you want it but just pretend she doesn't exist and see if she'll come and pull your arms.
Yes oo since oo I have done that wat will I even enjoyed in a married woman body na d flat breast abi na d wide kpekus self nd another man wife fa no is disgusting to me very irritating self

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Issues2:

Yes oo since oo I have done that wat will I even enjoyed in a married woman body na d flat breast abi na d wide kpekus self nd another man wife fa no is disgusting to me very irritating self

Na you know. Just stay far.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by daddytime(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Is it the family that would confirm the paternity of the child? Go and do DNA test, simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Elliotwaveforec: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Married women cheat a lot; there's no balanced diet eating the same food everyday. Lol! Once you have this at the back of your mind, you'd take it in your strides

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Timagex(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Only God will save us o! shocked

Please, do that DNA and confirm your suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by brian91(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
On a serious note, if this was a true story then the wife is the type that made some persons partly agree to mosdii anthem wink since she could lead a man to his doom.
What a heartless who're!
Come to think of it, the promiscuous neighbor no ever pity him generation even if he no get life again.
Married and pregnant, this is worse grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Karleb(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Do your DNA, if you don't and the baby is not yours in 6 months you would have spent more than the money for DNA test on the baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Offpoint1: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2021
grin wahala be like my nepa bill, e no dey finish.

All these people shouting DNA upandan, if my child doesn't carry ANY of my resemblance, my wife's own or any of our both families relatives..... I'm not wasting no money on DNA, it ain't my child.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.