Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help (7115 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Gogiba(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
blueblur:
Analysis: because you've been suspicious of your neighbor having affair with your wife consequently, you became obsessed and see the man in your child.

Maybe I'm not correct but I'm right.

Free your mind.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I doubt I am the father of my baby, I find it really hard. Neither my wife nor I are fair complexioned, but where did my baby get this fair skin. I have called my wife aside to ask her some really deep questions, which she would give me some insult as reply. she would accuse me of drinking too much.

The baby does not resemble her dad but a neighbor in our old compound. I have always suspected that man.

I am depressed, i would save up for DNA test, if the girl is not my child, I may do something stupid.
Stop disturbing us. Simply go and do a DNA test and stop beating about the bush and needlessly worrying.

I have done my research, there is no history of fair skin in either my family nor my wife. even her mother is shocked.
Why delve deep into your family history when you can save up and simply do a DNA test? Why the stress? You sound like someone who wants to believe the girl is yours and that your wife is a faithful angel constituting one big, happy family, yet the "possible truth" is bugging you. You may be the type that wants the sweet lie instead of the harsh truth. Go and do a DNA test!

what should I do, I need advice, lalasticlàla myñd44 seuñ Domiñique.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. GO GET A DNA TEST!

Should I call a family meeting between between both families to table this matter.
No. Go and do a DNA test. Anything else is foolish errand.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by bepositive11: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Married women cheat a lot; there's no balanced diet eating the same food everyday. Lol! Once you have this at the back of your mind, you'd take it in your strides

Instead of cheating, married women can explore new styles. This woman may have exposed him to STDs. Selfish of her
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
baralatie:

If he falls sick of high blood pressure and stroke his treatment will cost him less than #150000 in a reputable hospital to get results.
So instead of spending money on after the fact .is it not cheaper to get the DNA test

How much is DNA test self?
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Freelane33(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
May God forgive me for my previous comment . Bro I know how hard things are right now but God will See you through . Meh it ain’t easy going through this kinda phase . I’m single never married but meh , I pray this doesn’t happen to me or any of my folks . It’s a natural disaster . Cold world
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Were wa oo grin
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Kayberg: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
If your wife cheated on you, her reaction will be anger and fury, coupled with insults on you.

If your wife never cheated on you, her reaction will be fear and confusion, because she will also doubt the genuinity of the baby being hers but will be scared to tell you.

What did I even know?
Don't mind my comment.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by majorbravo: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I doubt I am the father of my baby, I find it really hard. Neither my wife nor I are fair complexioned, but where did my baby get this fair skin. I have called my wife aside to ask her some really deep questions, which she would give me some insult as reply. she would accuse me of drinking too much.

The baby does not resemble her dad but a neighbor in our old compound. I have always suspected that man.

I am depressed, i would save up for DNA test, if the girl is not my child, I may do something stupid. .

I have done my research, there is no history of fair skin in either my family nor my wife. even her mother is shocked.

what should I do, I need advice, lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique.

should I call a family meeting between between both families to table this matter.

Is this your first baby?
Please pay attention to what I'm about to type here.

All negro babies are born fair. They start turning darker into their real colour as they get older. You should pay attention to the baby's ears, that's the colour that should interest you.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Vision101(m): 2:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Long story short..... your wife don do you.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by kunle75(m): 2:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I am depressed, i would save up for DNA test, if the girl is not my child, I may do something stupid. .

should I call a family meeting between between both families to table this matter.

Go and do your home work first before calling family members.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by segtech68: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2021
stop telling your wife you will do dna test , she might poising you before you raise the money , just pretend like everything is okay .

1 Like

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by cybriz82(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Go troway d pikin na..since u are sure u nt d father..
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Almaigaa: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Bros I serious Like heart attack. my whole world has turned upside down. I don't know it would happen to me. I can't raise another man's child. never

Babies usually look fair when they are birthed. Give the baby six month, I guarantee you, the Baby will look darker.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by juman(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Her fair complexioned does not matter.
May be she took after somebody from some generations ago.

DNA you desire to do is good way to resolve it.
But meanwhile do not treat the child badly.
Show her fatherly love.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Your suspicion is right, even if it wasn't your former neighbor then it's another guy, definitely not your child...

Evil women will always resort to insult to scare you away from the subject matter.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Shokoloko(f): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2021
majorbravo:

Is this your first baby?
Please pay attention to what I'm about to type here.

All negro babies are born fair. They start turning darker into their real colour as they get older. You should pay attention to the baby's ears, that's the colour that should interest you.

While you are right, Nigerian guys aren't going to listen to you. They would rather judge that lady and name her a slut.
With all you have been reading about our dear nation, I hope you aren't thinking of visiting anymore.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by phemmyfour: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Were you not taught "recessive genes" in school?
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Sebastine1994(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
Were you not taught "recessive genes" in school?

instinct does not lie
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by okoroemeka(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Shikena:

It doesn't matter how well you service your wife if she's the away match type. You go just kill yourself grin
that is exactly the point,the current rate of cheating by women both married and unmarried is alarming and for a man to survive marriage in this social media era is to have an open mind,poking too much into emotional issues will only led to heart attack, commiting homicide ,suicide or doing something stupid,social media has opened doors of opportunity to women and gave them the freedom they needed for thousands of years to advertise themselves,meet various exotic men and be worshipped like mini gods,I am now married for 21 years and going for dna test,blood test, paternity test,etc is just another way to shorten your life span,if you find out you are not the father then what? divorce?some may kill the woman and land in jail,if you marry another woman how sure are you she will not be like the first,so the cycle of mistrust,pessimism and paranoia continues

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by gosmoney(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Alcohol....nor be small thing Alcohol dey do people

Before we take you serious...you must show us evidence of you quitting alcohol for one month....

After that one month Then observe the pikin again and tell us what you see this time....if your observations still remain the same then we will take you serious

Ogbeni don't even think of it and don't try it....once you start it will be difficult to leave her...because they are not like young girls that are problematic and Childish. They are very sweet and matured
u don nak them before grin
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by Salliet(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Test her with a fake result and watch her reaction...that could save you 150k!
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by SavageResponse(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2021
This is a tricky situation but you need to be sure there is no logical scientific explanation why the baby is light skinned before you accuse your wife of infidelity
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Issues2:

Yes oo since oo I have done that wat will I even enjoyed in a married woman body na d flat breast abi na d wide kpekus self nd another man wife fa no is disgusting to me very irritating self

Not all married women have fallen breasts and wide toto.

You're seriously misinformed! grin
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by majorbravo: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shokoloko:

While you are right, Nigerian guys aren't going to listen to you. They would rather judge that lady and name her a slut.
With all you have been reading about our dear nation, I hope you aren't thinking of visiting anymore.
I’m already here and I must say it isn’t very pleasant.
Re: My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help by SavageResponse(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

How can you be thinking of calling a family meeting when you don't even have any proof?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was A Virgin Few Hours Ago / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / What Will You Do If You Saw Her Alone In Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.