Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! (2429 Views)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Blackmoran(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Me have experience it once, we are to meet at the bar, and she came with a friend, I simply ask her if we are going to be having a party at the end of the night. Babe got angry and left... Because to me if am taking a girl out and I am paying she should reciprocate it by giving me her full time and attention and not abuse it by bringing someone along to divert attention and leach on me...
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Why abandon them when you could've stopped her friend from joining you guys?

Hey babe, I planned this date for just the two of us. Please tell your friend to excuse us this time, maybe next time she can join us.

I think the situation could've been handled more maturely.

You see the bolded? Which kind calabar talk be that na guy?

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by ChiefSosa(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
michaelpop50:

You see the bolded? Which kind calabar talk be that na guy?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
oke2018:
She might just did that for security purpose as per say na naija we dey .

Meeting in a public place is the best security. No need bringing a friend over.
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Telstar: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
SeaTrade:
I don't think so,
She has been calling and I haven't been picking up,
She even tried to lie as to why her friend came along but I am not buying it.
It was just a case of her friend being around her as at around the time I was to come and she just couldn't leave her alone at her place or something.
On a good day,I would have excused her but today nah...My mood wouldn't just permit another person I don't know on the same table with me spending my money,No.
She feels that you want to get her laid and that is why she doesn't want to come see you alone. Just pay more attention to her friend and she would get jealous and after that, she would try to get your attention and fall for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
SeaTrade:
Body in the context I used it encompasses a whole lot of things like beauty,size,complexion,etc...
Yes I know things will change after child birth definitely,but make I first enjoy am first before then.
Besides,I don't really prioritise having kids.
There is more to women to me than child bearing.

Nor go date or marry girl when you nor find sexually attractive oh. You go regret am in less than 3 months.

Marry who you find attractive oh. Trust me, you will still like her even after childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by SeaTrade(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Nor go date or marry girl when you nor find sexually attractive oh. You go regret am in less than 3 months.

Marry who you find attractive oh. Trust me, you will still like her even after childbirth.
Exactly what I was trying to make her understand.
That kind of marriage na better bondage abeg.
Who peace of mind help?
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
[s][/s]

Chief keef, you done dey try me again? Oya bring that phone come here

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by ChiefSosa(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Chief keef, you done dey try me again? Oya bring that phone come here
Go chop shit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Go chop shit.

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
SeaTrade:
Exactly what I was trying to make her understand.
That kind of marriage na better bondage abeg.
Who peace of mind help?

I swear bro. The matter tire me. Na why i might never get married oh. Because the fine girls go later Bleep for outside immediately you start to dey cheat on her.
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by ChiefSosa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=michaelpop50 post=102913858][/quote]
Aponkye. W'a gimi pa pa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Aponkye. W'a gimi pa pa.

Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Meeting in a public place is the best security. No need bringing a friend over.
Alright
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by kriss27(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
SeaTrade:
So I met this really pretty girl like a week ago,
We've been on a date once,was a very nice experience.
So after much talking and all and seeing each other,I decided to fix another date with her today.
Now why I planned this was because I wanted to have some talks with her and all,
Only for me to get to her place and her friend follow de commot? undecided
Well,I didn't talk much,I was clearly not happy as we went,I'm sure she noticed.
Got to the venue,told them to go in and I'll come later as I wanna talk to someone on phone,luckily they went in and I ditched them and sped off!
She was a nice girl obviously,haven't had her life together yet but she has this very nice aura to be around with.
However I hated what she did even more ,
Not even a cost problem sef,I just don't wanna be hanging out with people I don't know or care about.For what na?
I felt bad though but it had to be done.
Please what do you mean that she hasn’t have her life together mean?
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by CursedNsukka: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Hehehe

Bro, hand writing on the wall: she doesn't like you. They only do this to a guy they don't like who isn't worth their privacy, especially after the first date was private.
You get it, if they like you they will be jealous to expose you to their friend who could snatch u
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by ImaIma1(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why a girl will take her friend(s) on a date with her man is a mystery to me. I don't think such girls are smart.
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Barbiturate:
Communication is key!

You would have just called her out privately before leaving her house and then tell her you don't want her friend to follow. Insist on her alone. She should accept. If she doesn't then tell her you can't go with them. You need to talk bro. Take charge.

Allowing her to bring her friend and abandoning them at the place, is not nice at all. What if she doesn't have money on her?

No mind OP,

E be like na still children love him day practice.
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
I no understand what you mean ooo.
You could have told her this date was just for you and her.
Re: Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! by kris(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2021
EMEKA1MILLION:
You could have told her this date was just for you and her.

I was wondering, if this kind thing dey happen for Naija, while don't more men spell it out to the girl when setting up the date? Tell her straight up that it's going to be just the two of you, and she should not bring a friend.

I don't know about Naija, but here in the US, a girl will only bring a friend because she doesn't want to be alone with the guy. If you're very lucky, then it might be because she wants you and her friend in a party. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Hate LGBT But Want USA Visa Are Clowns / Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.