Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? (63303 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lucifer1419: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:
Pls don't insult our dilector Lamidi cow of Kenyan olosho
. Tribalism will for ever make you stupid in life, what a waist of sperm from your father.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lucifer1419: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Peppysco:

Apostle Suleman wey dey carry olosho too, abi nor be him run that Otobo babe package that time? Cossy Orjiakor still get evidence for hand ooo, in case you wan argue
. Apostle saleman different from Apostle Suleiman.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by slex(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Skyview01:

You bleeped an unknown lady and you want us to "fear lady" why not fear men?

If you read what I wrote earlier, I met her a day before, so how is she unknown to me? Obviously we chatted and knew a bit about each other or must I transcribe it all for u?

4 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by dmbb: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Tribalism will for ever make you stupid in life, what a waist of sperm from your father.
Ipob terrorist spotted
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Quality20:
does car owner also include mechanic guys test running clients cars or errand boys running errands with ogas car?
Mechanics, errands boys and drivers fvck more girls than someone without a car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
It's not risky, it's diabolical
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom and lust in ur life
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will rejoice this year by all means amen

Babe, why u come they form holy?
I wan smash u
Permit me
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lucifer1419: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

Ipob terrorist spotted
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Chuksmonika(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba114:
i once had an encounter with one before u start she will give u something to tie it around her arm
hhmmm... No be Juju be that?

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Hangga(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Continue now
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Fortez: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
It’s a lie they are humble and even nearer than those so called dirty girlfriends. Pay them and you enjoy them without issues . Also they prioritize condom use for customers except coward men who want wahala

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by elonize(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adebaba1:
According to statistics, hookers in brothel are less vulnerable to STD than your girlfriends
Reason: most olosho insist on using condom unlike random babes who allow every dick and Harry go raw with them
which stats, gimi d link mk I go check am sad
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by OkuFaba(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kindness218:
Did you Know

Olosho joint is my best joint?
my man

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by simiyumimo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hahaaaaahaa! Assumption verified!
Quality20:
does car owner also include mechanic guys test running clients cars or errand boys running errands with ogas car?
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Please ma, I will like you to take cc madamthemadam as a friend. She lacks proper parental upbringing. I want to see if she can pick one or two good qualities from you.

What you havent realized is you messed with the wrong one, and she bites too, you are just a product of a wrong decision, too inconsequential, your stupidity baffles me and i am sure it also baffles your parents.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Oracleforce: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naija ladies toto is as cheap as 2 packs of indomie, 2 fried eggs, 1 bottle of Fanta soft drink, and 1 cold sachet water....

Just provide some comfort for them, dem go open their legs yakata for you to put your cucumber.....

I don tire of living a fornication life self. .

5 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

What you havent realized is you messed with the wrong one, and she bites too, you are just a product of a wrong decision, too inconsequential, your stupidity baffles me and i am sure it also baffles your parents.
But I am only trying to be of help. Your case is beyond ordinary. You are in the same league as Kemi olunloyo

4 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by pswglobal(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother where you go dey tonight make we go out carry ashana make them do oral for us
na only oral, u go see oral English
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by elonize(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
I never liked those set of ppo o..they can sleep with anything as long as they offer money....I c dem as public toilet,anybody fit shit inside...as for d argument of normal girls bcming d carrier of disease,well na only foolish n ignorant girls wen no get sex education nai go dey sleep with her lover unprotected or imgbi any guy unprotected say na skin to skin b d best.also sm guys dey do dis too,say na skin to skin b d best.very mumu tinking.those guys wen dey date okpo dey try sha,I nogo fit.
If any girl tells u "use skin to skin, trust am ok".. Na lie o .all d reason u shud b careful. I dey wonder those guys wen dey patronised okpo dey cope.majority of d girls now,na ashawo dem dey do o,sm of dem won't advertised publicly,but chat dem up,u go c " hookup" cry ....wen u c leg chain girls,better raise eye brow...na yahoo boys nai cos dis rise in prostitution o.1nty 50k grin.most of d girls c dis,n begin run inside.even now,them dey try to recruit younger ones into it

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

But I am only trying to be of help. Your case is beyond ordinary. You are in the same league as Kemi olunloyo

the only help you can render to me and other well meaning nigerians is to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital ASAP... You have no league at all, dumb tool
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by elonize(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oracleforce:
Naija ladies toto is as cheap as 2 packs of indomie, 2 fried eggs, 1 bottle of Fanta soft drink, and 1 cold sachet water....

Just provide some comfort for them, dem go open their legs yakata for you to put your cucumber.....

I don tire of living a fornication life self. .
dat na bfor,nobi now o..ready ur 10k grin
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by TheGift: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
You seem to be hung up on car ownership; is that your concept of achievement for a Man?

Meanwhile, multi billionaires, like Musk, Bezos and most recently Gates , have shown us that even monetary and material achievements are not enough to hold a marriage down.
johnkey:
bubble burster:

they're better than girlfriends that will sleep with every car owner that toasts her without protection. All she gets sometimes is just sit in front seat, not like we are giving them money.

An average Nigerian girl will sleep with at least 2 different car owners every week except when she's on her period

argue with your keyboard.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

the only help you can render to me and other well meaning nigerians is to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital ASAP...
Its obvious you have a permanent residency there tongue
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by geesilver(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
tommy589:

You don carry ashawo before?

If you patrinise brothel,ashawo get their own test method, except for craw craw and hiv
O boy legend full this Nairalande ooooo
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by geesilver(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
tommy589:

You don carry ashawo before?

If you patrinise brothel,ashawo get their own test method, except for craw craw and hiv
O boy legend full this Nairaland ooooo
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by InvertedHammer: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
BadRadio:
Most of them are a hub of veneral diseases

They are desperate and can do anything for money, they can go as far as poisoning or attacking a customer with deadly weapons.

They use fetish means for protection.

...etc
/
What is your definition of a Sex Worker?

/
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by geesilver(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
LagosInter:

.[/b]

You are right bro.

When I was young I used to think manual cars were better till I started driving my friend's automatic car.

Guys banging only oshos are missing a lot.

The intensity of orgasm and treatment you get from a girl who is into you can never be gotten from olosho even if you pay her 1m.

I would rather fuuckk a girl whose beauty is 4/10 that's into me than fuucckk a 9/10 olosho.

You won't know the difference till you experience it.

I used to have a girl that once she noticed I was hard, she would laugh and would ask, "Can you wait till I come back" ?

Most times If I said no, she would oblige immediately.

Her desire was my happiness. She did everything in this world to please me and have me all to herself.

I returned the favour as well and appreciated her efforts.

She never complained because she wanted the sex as much as I did. And initiated it most times. Unlike oloshos.

With her I knew I was a stud. I could do her for over an hour.

Most oloshos want you to cum even at the sight of the vagiina, but a girl into you wants the sex and wants you to last.

Or is it the moaning, that heat of the moment?

I heard one say he was sucking oloshos breast, lol.

What's there to suck, all her nerves are dead. Most of her moans are fake just to get you excited so you cum quick.

That's why she isn't happy if you stop a bit, maybe to control ejaculaation.

MOST ashawos are damaged. It's psychological, check stats. They are likened to war veterans.

They feel "looted" that's why many are drug addicts and junkies.

Trust me, I know what I am saying, I have been there.

ASIDE: I had a bj yesterday from a girl into me, she is a virgin. I don't want to deflower her sef. After smooching i told her i needed to releaase, she said, let's go, went on her kneees and did it, i saw the passion to please me, it increased my excitement and i came.

No olosho can give such bj, at least not with passion.

There is always a woman that likes you, go for her and appreciate her. That way things will be easier. Ubunja would call that "chosen"

Only legend cam truly understand your perspective on this......
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Its obvious you have a permanent residency there tongue

No dumbo, you are mistaking me for yourself, take your drugs mehn... These mad cows be doing the most..
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by geesilver(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
Except dirty runs babe, hookup girls are usually free from diseases cuz they’re usually on regular health checks..

Unlike people wey get cheating GF - those ones no go use condom when cheating on you..

The only thing these hookup girls do that I do find disgusting is that some of them will be pregnant and they’ll still be doing hookup with the pregnancy - I find that thing disgusting.

If there’s one thing that will make me stop fvcking hookup girls, then it’s the pregnancy factor... Other than that, they’re the cleanest babes to fvck..
Here to learn from the experienced and legendary

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by KayCee92(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
It's not risky, it's diabolical
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom and lust in ur life
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will rejoice this year by all means amen

Are u rejoicing already grin
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

No dumbo, you are mistaking me for yourself.
You see what I mean? You can mistake a person for somebody else. You cant mistake another person for yourself. But, dont worry, I will have you in my prayers. Maybe its for this reason God made you quote me in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.