Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? (63315 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Thazard(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
dairykidd:
And u still knack am
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by smartNerd: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2021
johnkey:
bubble burster:

they're better than girlfriends that will sleep with every car owner that toasts her without protection. All she gets sometimes is just sit in front seat, not like we are giving them money.

An average Nigerian girl will sleep with at least 2 different car owners every week except when she's on her period

argue with your keyboard.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by GeneralPula: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Where can someone get them abeg, badoo or inmessage

Badoo..

Inmsg is now full of random hoes..
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by 4lorunsho(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Abba114:
i once had an encounter with one before u start she will give u something to tie it around her arm

Continue, I am interested in this story
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by imagrg(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Apostle Suleiman ke?
He likes the thing more than others do from information gathered oh. Don't let your beautiful daughter or wife go too close to him or else na different story you go come give here oh.
SanctifiedSista:
It's not risky, it's diabolical
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom and lust in ur life
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will rejoice this year by all means amen
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by imagrg(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
True. And they assist you with AIDS as well! Cheerful givers they are!
johnkey:
As long as you are in this Nigeria, just drive a car whether old or new, whether you are a Mechanic or ogas driver, you will pick more than 2 girls on any drive that will willingly follow you home and fück you without even knowing your name. that's the new Nigeria we live in. Hope you get it now?
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You see what I mean? You can mistake a person for somebody else. You cant mistake another person for yourself. But, dont worry, I will have you in my prayers. Maybe its for this reason God made you quote me in the first place.

you are exhibiting the classical signs of schizophrenia bro, pray for yourself, its hereditary too, your generation about to hate you..
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
madamthemadam:

you are exhibiting the classical signs of schizophrenia bro, pray for yourself, its hereditary too, your generation about to hate you..
(When a sane person is seen arguing with a mentally unstable person, everybody blames the sane person).
My bad. Sorry, you ve been right all along. You win!
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by SefunmiHookups: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:

(When a sane person is seen arguing with a mentally unstable person, everybody blames the sane person).
Dayumn! K.O ! (knock out) cheesy
No nau, this last one entered! You're not nice. You were brutal in a clever way.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Me24engr: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=BadRadio post=102888725]Most of them are a hub of veneral diseases

They are desperate and can do anything for money, they can go as far as poisoning or attacking a customer with deadly weapons.

They use fetish means for protection.

it's a little bit more complicated in spiritual perspective; I guess you would agree that some of them are host to demons and marine spirits and according to many religious leaders; they are transferable. Imagine being drunk from night club then end up with unprotected sex with a sex worker who is not only possesd but married to some kinds of water goodness
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:

first step in your recovery, admitting you need help, now now, thats a sign.... I know i have been right about you and your family, now you have admitted your mental health loss, yabaleft can take it from here...get well soon.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
madamthemadam:

first step in your recovery, admitting you need help, now now, thats a sign.... I know i have been right about you and your family, now you have admitted your mental health loss, yabaleft can take it from here...get well soon.
You are 100% correct. Happy new week to you, ma.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
johnkey:
bubble burster:

they're better than girlfriends that will sleep with every car owner that toasts her without protection. All she gets sometimes is just sit in front seat, not like we are giving them money.

An average Nigerian girl will sleep with at least 2 different car owners every week except when she's on her period

How many cars owners have your sisters and mom slept with? I assume they’re Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
You are 100% correct. Happy new week to you, ma.
i know i am, get well soon, happy new nah, eff you...
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
madamthemadam:

get well soon,
(I don jam who pass me grin)
Thanks for the show of concern, ma. Shallom.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Peaceadebu: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
I disagree with this your ideology broda
johnkey:
bubble burster:

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Peaceadebu: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can you stop classifying Us as this? Haba this is really a mean thing to say
johnkey:
As long as you are in this Nigeria, just drive a car whether old or new, whether you are a Mechanic or ogas driver, you will pick more than 2 girls on any drive that will willingly follow you home and fück you without even knowing your name. that's the new Nigeria we live in. Hope you get it now?

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
(I don jam who pass me grin) Thanks for the show of concern, ma. Shallom.
danke friend, take your drugs appropriately. Peace:p;>
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
madamthemadam:

danke friend, take your drugs appropriately.
Peace:p;>
I will. Many thanks.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by madamthemadam: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I will. Many thanks.
we rise by lifting others, dont worry.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are still a learner that's why

And you sound like a teenager.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Happy2020: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2021
This is very true. & lol add an iPhone into the mix and the legs will fly open. Too many hoes.

johnkey:
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
imagrg:
Apostle Suleiman ke?
He likes the thing more than others do from information gathered oh. Don't let your beautiful daughter or wife go too close to him or else na different story you go come give here oh.

Watch ur utterances ..I said apostle Joshua Selman not Suleiman...be careful
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chykes4micheal:

My dear, I am an ardent follower of Apostle johsua Selman and i have many of his YouTube messages. Can you give me one of his powerful messages that you ever loved. I Will love to add it to my archive
all messages on deliverance grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by rickleye: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
johnkey:

I will definitely like to experience this. Do I need to pay them after the experience ? I would rather no strings attached ?
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
therajah:

You should read the bible everyday and listen to the holy spirit everyday. Selman is not ur bible.
the Bible says I will give u pastors after my own heart..they teach d word of God and help u understand it better...don't say what u don't know. They are not the Bible' but vessels to bring more clarity like the Ethiopian enuch
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by therajah: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
the Bible says I will give u pastors after my own heart..they teach d word of God and help u understand it better...don't say what u don't know. They are not the Bible' but vessels to bring more clarity like the Ethiopian enuch
John 14:26.. the Holy Spirit who the Father will send, will teach you all things. It is the Holy Spirit who teaches Selman. He can teach you too. Your own personal study is priority. Selmans messages is secondary.
The eunuch as that time wasnt baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Have u ever asked how Selman understands the Bible? Does he get inspiration from another man or God?
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
therajah:

John 14:26.. the Holy Spirit who the Father will send, will teach you all things. It is the Holy Spirit who teaches Selman. He can teach you too. Your own personal study is priority. Selmans messages is secondary.
The eunuch as that time wasnt baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Have u ever asked how Selman understands the Bible? Does he get inspiration from another man or God?

Exactly.the eunuch was not baptized...and how will anyone know about the Holy Spirit without being taught? grin cheesy grin grin u must be taught the sweetness of the Holy Spirit and his personality so u know what u are craving for...it dosent come by just reading the bible
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bobmarie:
How many cars owners have your sisters and mom slept with? I assume they’re Nigerian girls.
the way some guys reason baffles me.
Don’t mind that dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.