Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14861 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by peacettw: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Created this thread first and yet again the mods chose to ignore it for another. It is well.

Love my dad. He is the best there is and will forever be grateful to have him in my life.

May God bless immensely all good dads out there. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy fathers day
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Dad dies over 29 years ago.

A good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by pocohantas(f): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2021
engrelvis:
lol...so is only provision daddy r for?

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Do giveaway Engr Elvis. long time o.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Airforce1

Happy fathers day grin

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by juman(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

Many nigerian fathers are like that.

5 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Adewale1603(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
happy father's day to all fathers in the world and all potential fathers.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
juman:

Many nigerian fathers are like that.
stop that mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MYSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Tenses: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Since I became a father it has been worries upon worries.

You worry that your child might catch cold, you worry that there might be mosquito in the house.

At school you worry if he's being bullied. Worry,worry,worry.

That's a good dad and am proud to be one.

14 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by juman(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2021
I remember the best yoruba father ever.
Baba obafemi awolowo.

When he died, yoruba people cried.
We were concerned who would replace him as great leader and lead us well.

We got none.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by vickydevoka(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to every father's out there. For people way no get papa or peop way there mama born for house or people way there papa pursue their mama for house because of woman wahala make una take heart. Make una go church celebrate with una pastors

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Emeka71(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Happened on my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Chicolee(f): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to the most gentle, peaceloving and selfless man I know. I wish you long life, good health, happiness and fulfillment. You are the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by franudi: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Right now I am a father of four in financial delima. I don't know who God will bless today and always for blessing me. Please, no amount is too small. Help a brother and God will reciprocate. Account number is 0029360045 access bank. God will continue to bless you as you save a brother today. Thanks.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by obembet(f): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

To all the fathers in the North that put their kids away for ALMAJIRI, may Amadioha strike all of them bcuz they've breed Terrorists

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by fatymore(f): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day Dad.

I wish you were alive. 17years counting
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by awoluyi(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2021
On behalf all fathers, i say we appreciate all our loving and caring children wishing us "Happy fathers' day."
May God continue to uphold and guide your footsteps. May you prosper in every area of your life.
I am however to remind you of the wise Yoruba adage that says "Bi okete ba dagba òmu òmò rę lo nmu."
Though i learned recently that the adage has changed to "Bi okete ba dagba, a ma pa ję."
We love you all sincerely.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

And the father figures..... Happy father's day to them
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Brown152(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2021
God bless you Dad. Stay alive and healthy for us.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by juman(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
My late maternal uncle was like a god to the extended family.
Indeed he was our god.
Extremely good patriarch of the family.
Super rich and everybody benefited from his wealth.
Three suratul quraish to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by mrpackager(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
God bless my father
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by CertyAgroAllied: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day!

Meanwhile, check this thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/6611885/forthnight-episode-1-why-farming

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Tberry01(f): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's Day to all our gorgeous father's, how I wish mine is still alive ���
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by chii8(f): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Yes ooo

Happy Father's Day to all fathers,may God continue to bless you!!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Chris2863(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin I like this your business strategy.
wumi2017:
Happy Father's day to the Real Father's,,May you life long to eat d fruits of your labor.. patronize ur baby girl today for any kind of ur footwears and win a trip to UK when I hammer cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by tydi(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2021
I already called him on the phone and did . And hopefully I was the first to wish him a happy Sunday and a wonderful Father’s Day.

I’m a father . I need wishes too

5 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by MansoryMX(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Having a father and being are two blessing in Disguise! Happy Father’s Day to all those who have lost their Dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day, Daddy,
and to all the other fathers out there.

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by plainpleasant: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to all responsible & irresponsible fathers out there. After all, you're still a father

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Concetta(f): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy fathers day to my daddy. He was a good man but ofcourse no matter how good you are enemies abound...I miss you sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Moves To Extend Maternity Leave To Six Months / Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.