Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14839 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Jsucre(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tenses:
Since I got married I have never slept or eat out. Am always running back to my family.

They are my source of joy. My house was destroyed and everything in my house looted. Now am away from my family and it hurts so bad.

But am coming back...
be strong man. Beta life ahead
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by AmbassadoR100(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
I pray God to grant all fathers the grace and strength to be a good father to their children, a good husband to their wives, a good in-law to their in-laws, a good patron to the Church & communities, a good citizen to Nigeria and finally a good Christian to the Glory of God through Christ Our Lord Amen.

Happy Father's day to all Fathers!

Eternal rest grant unto my late Dad and all the faithful departed O Lord and let Your Perpetual Light shine on them. May they rest in Perfect Peace Amen.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by HoluGraze: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
robosky02:
Say a wish to your father and all the Fathers in the world

Don't forget the potential father's

DAD I love you

Rest well

To all the father's in the world, my wish for you is to live long and take care of your family
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by FrozenBlaze: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to all the devoted fathers.

I have seen things.
I have experienced things.

I only hope that my fiance will be a much better father than the ones we have.
Happy Father's Day Sweetie.
I'm your first baby, you deserve some accolades.
Thanks for all you do babe.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by banggy: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
juman:

Many nigerian fathers are like that.

Stupid assertion

Change your thinking!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Marpol2021(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
MY DADDY,HOW I WISH YOU ARE HERE TODAY.WELL CAN'T QUESTION GOD,2013-JAN-08 CAN NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ifiokjohn(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
God bless my Dad and his business and whatever he put his hands on shall prosper.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ifiokjohn(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day. No be only Mothers day we go dey talk about
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ifiokjohn(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to my Dad and all Dad around the world. Potential.Dads too
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Weneda(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Though late lost him 16years ago. Happy father's Day to my late dad" Eddy". We miss u nd continue to miss. Eternal rest grant unto u
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day Dad, may you live long to see my success.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Lamanii22(f): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

Why?
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by VULCAN(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
This level of intolerance reminds me of Buhari.

So sad.

mjj2020:

He should reserve that point for another day. Today is Father's Day for God's sake. The only day reserved for father's to be celebrated worldwide and he is here trying to pollute the thread.

Like I said earlier, if he has nothing good to contribute to this day he should shut the fvck up.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Moye04(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
OnyeObodo:
God bless all fathers. Father's are the true bedrock of a society. They hustle and bustle while the women take all the glory. Even of recent, Father's now die earlier than Mother's due to over stress.

I LOST MINE JUST LAST MONTH.

Dad, The time we had,
Wasn't nearly enough
To pack in an entire
Lifetime of love.

There are so many questions
That I need answers to,
But now that you're gone
There's no way to ask you.

But there are still photos
To remember you by,
Each time I look at them,
I still want to cry.

They say grief is easier
to bear as time goes by,
But that doesn't stop me
from wondering why?

Why my dear, sweet dad
Was taken so soon,
When he was my guiding star,
My sun and my moon.

There are no answers
To a question like this,
So I'll cherish your memory,
And mourn the years we'll miss.

GOD bless you in heaven Dad. You are my Hero who sacrificed a lot for me.
condolences miss. I also lost mine recently.
Happy Fathers day to every father, on nairaland and potential ones also.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Zetty177x: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dalil8:

Deadbeat dad to you but a loving and responsible dad to another woman and her children.

All I'm saying is your mom was a bad woman.

Ur mom is/was a very bad woman . Yuseless fiool

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dalil8: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zetty177x:

My mom is/was a very bad woman . I'm a useless fiool

Oh OK..... Glad you finally admitted it.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dalil8: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zetty177x:

May God punish my generation. I be Ediot.full.gaot... my mom is a hoe..my parents never got married,my dad is a dead beat.

Ok.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Darlington08(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day to all Super duper Dad's...

Call/Whatsapp: 08033866907 for CCTV Surveillance Installation.

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

Thank You for remembering those of us that had lost their fathers, June 18 2008 is by far the most painful day that day I lost my father, having lost my mum as a toddler, my dad was the love of my life it's painful that he didn't see me graduate, or get married or even see his three grand children, I have been thinking of him since morning. I miss you, dad you had many faults but you were still loved.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
To my sweet father, it's been 14 years but I still love and miss you, I thought I will never get over your death but I have now at least I don't cry anymore when ever I remember you, but I can never forget you I no longer dwell on the pains but rather cherish the memories. Today your first grand daughter asked me to help her do something special for her father her eagerness to do something special for her dad was so much that I couldn't help thinking and missing you. I love you Dad and I also found that love in my husband he really wanted to meet you back then when we were still in the university but I said it was not yet time cos we were still students and I don't want you to think I wasn't serious with my studies. I never knew you would not be there to see us get married. Happy post humus father's day and happy father's day to the love of my life, my husband, we been through a lot together right from the University and now. Your kids are proud of you.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
OnyeObodo:
God bless all fathers. Father's are the true bedrock of a society. They hustle and bustle while the women take all the glory. Even of recent, Father's now die earlier than Mother's due to over stress.

I LOST MINE JUST LAST MONTH.

Dad, The time we had,
Wasn't nearly enough
To pack in an entire
Lifetime of love.

There are so many questions
That I need answers to,
But now that you're gone
There's no way to ask you.

But there are still photos
To remember you by,
Each time I look at them,
I still want to cry.

They say grief is easier
to bear as time goes by,
But that doesn't stop me
from wondering why?

Why my dear, sweet dad
Was taken so soon,
When he was my guiding star,
My sun and my moon.

There are no answers
To a question like this,
So I'll cherish your memory,
And mourn the years we'll miss.

GOD bless you in heaven Dad. You are my Hero who sacrificed a lot for me.

My condolences, the pain will go with time, father's needs to be appreciated, and I make sure my children knows that.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Iykman042(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wishin all fathers,a happyfathers day
To my dad,may u live long to see my children,
i thank you for your support
i will always back you up
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Queenserah26(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well said. Thank you.

I lost my dad 17 years ago but I still miss him. Anyway, I wish all Fathers and Potential Fathers, Happy Father's Day.

pocohantas:

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

E go better…

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day dad

God bless u wink
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by michjunior: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
my wish is my father stays alive and watch me make it big and enjoy the fruit of his labour
that man has really tried.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by JeffreyJunior: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:

E go better…

How can menopause womenopause catch me when I am father of 11 already awaiting my 12th baby abi you wan mek I show you my grey hair?

Thanks for the father's day's compliment dear, you know I can't love you less. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by tellmemore15: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's Day to you Daddy and all great father's Catherine for their families. Now as a young father, I now understand you more and why you did the things you did for us. I pray the good lord bless you and make me a blessing to you. Love you Dad
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by irijuola: 3:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Dear Dad,

Happy Father's Day to my dad. The man loves me so much. I remember how I used to get angry at you whenever I was punished. I'd keep malice with him, won't greet him the next day. He will then apologize to me. Then, I'll resume greeting him. I'm his favorite. When I was serving in Kaduna and collecting 19800 NYSC stipends which was enough being that it was a village, he would still send me like 25000. Although I only saved nothing at the end grin wink cheesy.
When you're sick, it's your mum that's supposed to stay with you right, not in my case. He spent 17days in the hospital with me taking care of me.
He'll buy things for me and tell me not to inform my siblings. Whenever I'm dull and not mingling, he'll assume I didn't have money and send money to my account.
I know he loves me more than he can even admit. I love him too so much. I'm not even the only child. We're plenty.
I call down the dews of heaven above and of earth beneath upon you Dad. May rain of overflowing blessings overtake you. I pray for long life, sound health and prosperity for you.
Happy Father's Day to you!!!

Yours sincerely,

My shining knight in golden armour!!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
What Father's go through to put food on the table of their kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omg / What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.